Self-hating Curry femcel says she prefers white men who look like Henry Cavill

D

Deleted member 27674

Bronze
The main post is about a Curry woman in the UK who was ranting about how her looks and race negatively affect her dating and social life, and this is one of the comments from another Curry woman:

"I have a preference for white men, men like Theo James and Henry Cavill"

Imagine being a curry pajeeta and only wanting to date a white giga Chad Mogger.

In another post, the same woman complains about her only getting Indian matches on Bumble:

She's self-hating and is desperate to get a white Chad so she can dilute her ethnic DNA.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, LooksThinker, Deleted member 32973 and 8 others
Why do people hate on others for trying to escape their genetics, like she knows it’s trash, you know it. Why do u have a problem with her trying to create a more attractive offspring?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, LooksThinker, Don Alejo Garza and 6 others
What is SE?

Water
from middle east to japan the women are all a bunch of self hating freaks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, LooksThinker, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
Women really do think their Chad preference is unique JFL.
"Oh, I'm picky, but you'll find somebody."
This is why you will never ever ever get good advice ever from a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, LooksThinker, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
this feels like a Xangsane thread

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, LooksThinker, Deleted member 19766 and 5 others
masc/heightpill

Why do people hate on others for trying to escape their genetics, like she knows it’s trash, you know it. Why do u have a problem with her trying to create a more attractive offspring?
Why would white chad ruin his genes by reproducing with a curry and having half-curry children? It's one thing to want to improve your genes, but what benefit does the other person get? He only gets a genetic downgrade.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 19766, Hottaco34 and 1 other person
Why would white chad ruin his genes by reproducing with a curry and having half-curry children? It's one thing to want to improve your genes, but what benefit does the other person get? He only gets a genetic downgrade.
Why do u care about another man’s dick?

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Whatashame, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
Why do u care about another man’s dick?
I dont, I was just analysing the logic behind a mogger breeding with a genetically inferior person - who will downgrade their mogger genetics,

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
The main post is about a Curry woman in the UK who was ranting about how her looks and race negatively affect her dating and social life, and this is one of the comments from another Curry woman:

Imagine being a curry pajeeta and only wanting to date a white giga Chad Mogger.

In another post, the same woman complains about her only getting Indian matches on Bumble:

She's self-hating and is desperate to get a white Chad so she can dilute her ethnic DNA.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker

THE ONLY RIGHT BROWN IS A JIMENA OR ZAINAB, NOT A FUCKING STINKY POOJA.

THE ONLY RIGHT ETHNICS ARE JIMENA, ZAINAB, MINGZHU OR MIXED WOMEN.

STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING LANE YOU STINKY, FUCKING SMELLY POOJA.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, LooksThinker, dakchuh and 2 others
nick kaufmann

Just because she's ugly doesn't mean she should settle for other street-shitting curries, I mean you still want Stacies even though you most likely aren't a Chad, right...?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, blackpiller954 and Deleted member 27674

The right ethnics

The wrong ethnics

nigga is racist and cries when hes the victim

cant make this shit up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Razeb and g0op
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I dont, I was just analysing the logic behind a mogger breeding with a genetically inferior person - who will downgrade their mogger genetics,
Who cares, Chad certainly doesn't. This is how is his genetic lineage spreads. That good father crap is a virtue, but it is not the most effective and most pleasurable strategy for a slayer.

@Xangsane racist cunt

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Xangsane

Lol same girl and shes complaining that the guys that like her dont like her back, women will always have options

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I think she meant to say South Asian. I stalked her Reddit and shes Indian.
just when I thought you couldn't hit me in the cringe any harder...

I blame white men. They made themselves way too available for shitskin women when they are most likely multiple points above them. Have some fucking standards jesus christ

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock

IDGAF abt this ho. But aren't you a nigger and attracted primarily to white women? What makes her self hating, and you not?

What to you mean ruin, it's not like his balls will get tainted by the curry slime.

7F868A9D 77E4 4E7A 8C90 0363B7EE3578
037DF4F0 AF8A 4800 88B9 14EA2CC554F3
BF91E14B EBA4 4F36 9A11 76CD8B3BF52D

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndianJock
This is what the pajeeta that likes white men looks like btw

441578E2 71CC 4219 A7B2 6AAB8F485D20
D6494AD6 166A 4EDB BE3F 00F512F544CA

I think she meant to say South Asian. I stalked her Reddit and shes Indian.
She literally said she has Indian ancestry, probably sea.

She won!t tho. lol

She won!t tho. lol

Exactly, her ugly pajeeta genes are going to destroy a white chads bloodline

breeding with a curry is asking for a death sentence

jbw always comes to collect

i think hes just pissed that shes an ugly curry bitch but thinks she deserves white chads

Huwhite chads can have her, please do the needful :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Screenshot 2023 1219 133615

TBH, I see your point, but I just like making them realize it and I like shaming them for it like OP, it's funny but they know their genes are subhuman and that they need to upgrade it for higher status.