Self proclaimed "Dark triads" are a fucking retards in denial

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
I'm caging so hard at this thread with well over 4 pages, people fighting in comments about who's 'more dark triad' (JFL);

"Muh i'm psycho bro" "I treat women like shit bro" "I am such a dark triad"
:soy::soy::soy:

Lol a real psychopath doesn't exist in this forum, neither a sociopath.

It's like they stroke their ego by saying "i'm socio bro", and then they expect everyone to say "woaaah, you're such a socio dude, congrats" while in actuality, they are just laughing at that stupid imbecile.

Everyone who's self proclaimed sociopath but hasn't been in the jail is a fucking egotistical, attention-starving idiot. I don't have any compassion for these people because they are a fucking retards.

- A true sociopath does not need any attention and friendships, he just sees life as a chess table and plays people and events in his own selfish gain even for a cost of his life.

I have more respect for a true sociopath than these self-proclaimed utter morons.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Acnno, MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 9670 and 41 others
A true sociopath does not need any attention
you have some research to do, they very much need the attention they just don't give a fuck about the person himself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Danish_Retard, Kevin Costner and 3 others
I’m light triad

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, terrorblade, Deleted member 11414 and 11 others
most of them just lack social acceptance they cope with being an asshole. it's called being an abused dog
your post is just as edgy as the ones you're calling out though :p

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, DharkDC, Deleted member 11414 and 3 others
I took a psychology test and I’m 100% a sociopath

BE8C3C93 35FF 4A04 94A3 4B93E85A9C9E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 11963 and 18 others
true but you don’t know everything, sociopaths barely have a conscience and psychos have none, but there’s still high functioning psychos and socios, even on this forum

they just won’t make it evident, statistically it’s almost a guarantee we at least got a couple of either

i agree that it’s cope saying “muh i’m a psychopath” real psychos don’t even know if anything is wrong with them.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Lolcel, Atem Rah and 1 other person
you have some research to do, they very much need the attention they just don't give a fuck about the person himself.
Absurdly wrong, attention leads to suffering. Sociopath should know that and use it as an advantage to do his job "behind the scenes", masking his acts so no one can figure out that he is a sociopath. He uses this tactic to obtain trust from other people, that's why if he went popular or something, it's going to be his disadvantage.

Person like dan bilzerian who fucks people over and is 'popular' is not a sociopath. He is just a fucking retard. A real sociopath doesn't advertise himself methaporically speaking.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Absurdly wrong, attention leads to suffering. Sociopath should know that and use it as an advantage to do his job "behind the scenes", masking his acts so no one can figure out that he is a sociopath. He uses this tactic to obtain trust from other people, that's why if he went popular or something, it's going to be his disadvantage.

Person like dan bilzerian who fucks people over and is 'popular' is not a sociopath. He is just a fucking retard. A real sociopath doesn't advertise himself methaporically speaking.
64FC0CF0 A565 44C2 9C81 9CCF86224471

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch, Lolcel, EasternRightWinger15 and 5 others
Sociopaths are a result of childhood and teenage trauma, most of the people who are born in low class areas tend to have sociopath tendencies for example

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Chintuck22
I mean Psychopaths are like 1% of the population so there's a high probability at least a few exist though, but it's cringe when people talk about it like it's having a superpower it's a shitty trait to have and it impairs your day to day functions

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, DianabolDownie, Deleted member 7651 and 3 others

No, you're wrong. dark trait people are attention whores, they want everything to be around themselves, they're the best and you suck. they know how to disguise it in most situations that's true, but they'll fucking love to validate themselves by all means, love to break people and test their superiority and what not, all they want is to be the best and step on you, they love validation just as much as you do if not more, they love the validation itself, not the people who give it to them, it's a boost to their ego and ego is literally all they got (but literally)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
true but you don’t know everything, sociopaths barely have a conscience and psychos have none, but there’s still high functioning psychos and socios, even on this forum

they just won’t make it evident, statistically it’s almost a guarantee we at least got a couple of either

i agree that it’s cope saying “muh i’m a psychopath” real psychos don’t even know if anything is wrong with them.
Some people here might just be more apathetic than the others, but that does not make them sociopaths because sociopath is born or made through a childhood trauma

The only closest thing to sociopath ever that i've seen here is user like mirin23736 who scamed a guy for money here to buy steroids, then he left this place and deleted all his contacts.Though he was an actually likeable user that you would not expect that from him

Still not a true sociopath though

Sociopaths are a result of childhood and teenage trauma, most of the people who are born in low class areas tend to have sociopath tendencies for example
True true, just said that in the post above

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 13713, ItsOver.com and 2 others
this forum never fails to surprise me

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Chintuck22
Impressive. Very nice thread. Let's see Paul Allen's thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Kevin Costner, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
Look at all these essay replies

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch and Chintuck22
its the equivalent of dumb whores saying shit like ''im so quirky teehee :p''

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, DianabolDownie and Chintuck22
cry for us dark triad super alphas with balls the size of watermelons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, gamma, R@m@ and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Chintuck22
The only closest thing to sociopath ever that i've seen here is user like mirin23736 who scamed a guy for money here to buy steroids, then he left this place and deleted all his contacts.Though he was an actually likeable user that you would not expect that from him
mirin hahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Some people here might just be more apathetic than the others, but that does not make them sociopaths because sociopath is born or made through a childhood trauma

Still not a true sociopath though

True true, just said that in the post above
Low class areas tend to have poverty, domestic violence, parents don't care about children, drugs, gang violence, a kid growing up watching this will become more apathetic, agressive...

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Chintuck22
No, you're wrong. dark trait people are attention whores, they want everything to be around themselves, they're the best and you suck. they know how to disguise it in most situations that's true, but they'll fucking love to validate themselves by all means, love to break people and test their superiority and what not, all they want is to be the best and step on you, they love validation just as much as you do if not more, they love the validation itself, not the people who give it to them, it's a boost to their ego and ego is literally all they got (but literally)
no,this is a foid

• +1
Reactions: boIin
it's a shitty trait to have and it impairs your day to day functions
You gain some, you lose some. true anxietycels should kill for this trait.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
No, you're wrong. dark trait people are attention whores, they want everything to be around themselves, they're the best
That's a hedonistic pleasure. Sociopaths are anhedonic which makes them number than a hedonist.

You cannot be true socio if something you're doing is against your advantages, you must be 60 IQ socio in order to think like that

but they'll fucking love to validate themselves by all means, love to break people and test their superiority and what not
Well narcicism is subjective, but having an ego is an mostly objectively defined trait which only dumb people happens to have. If you think rationaly and objectively, you'll realize that a sociopath posses the highest form of narcicism and they are smarter than an average man, they are clever.

But having an over-inflated ego is a different thing, it does not define a sociopath, i used dan bilzerian as an example. Ego is objectively shared amongst the dumber people, in order to be sociopath, you'll have to do things which egotistical person should never ever do.

their ego and ego is literally all they got (but literally)
It's their personality, defined narcicism which navigated them to chase subjective things (It can be superficial things, or women, or a career), but this is a subjective thing. In order to become a socio, you need to be born with it just, it takes guts. Not all flexers and rich millionaires are a sociopaths, they are not, a true socio is born or made in the early childhood.

RED - TLDR

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Marsiere214 and 2 others
You gain some, you lose some. true anxietycels should kill for this trait.
You lose much more than you gain imo

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chintuck22 and boIin
oh look how badass and evil they are
they have no empathy

• +1
That's a hedonistic pleasure. Sociopaths are anhedonic which makes them number than a hedonist.

You cannot be true socio if something you're doing is against your advantages, you must be 60 IQ socio in order to think like that

Well narcicism is subjective, but having an ego is an mostly objectively defined trait which only dumb people happens to have. If you think rationaly and objectively, you'll realize that a sociopath posses the highest form of narcicism and they are smarter than an average man.

But having an over-inflated ego is a different thing, it does not define a sociopath, i used dan bilzerian as an example. Ego is objectively shared amongst the dumber people, in order to be sociopath, you'll have to do things which egotistical person should never ever do.

It's their personality, defined narcicism which navigated them to chase subjective things (It can be superficial things, or women, or a career), but this is a subjective thing. In order to become a socio, you need to be born with it just, it takes guts. Not all flexers and rich millionaires are a sociopaths, they are not, a true socio is born or made in the early childhood.
It's turning to a religion debate, pick a book or 2 and leave the articles aside. read an actual case studies within a book that clinical psychologists did for 30 years in prisons and outside.

Site’s full of tryhards thinking they’re special

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 13713, Marsiere214 and 2 others

Well narcicism is subjective, but having an ego is an mostly objectively defined trait which only dumb people happens to have. If you think rationaly and objectively, you'll realize that a sociopath posses the highest form of narcicism and they are smarter than an average man.

hedonism is life :love:

• +1
They don't need attention. It's just that that attention strokes their egos, which goes a long way to alleviate boredom. Alleviating boredom is all they really need.

They don't need attention. It's just that that attention strokes their egos, which goes a long way to alleviate boredom. Alleviating boredom is all they really need.
I'll go with the last 30 years of research

just give them a box game theory

inb4 average .me user is dark triad 7psl overused joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and pizza
It's turning to a religion debate, pick a book or 2 and leave the articles aside. read an actual case studies within a book that clinical psychologists did for 30 years in prisons and outside.
A shizoprenic people can also end up in jail, this doesn't make sense..

come the fuck on, i quoted every single post of yours and you didn't adressed anything. Just because i defined a moral, it is now a "religious discussion" lol, moral is a social construct

Why does every single user have to be foid minded, fuck this planet, no androgenic rational systemizing analytical man exists...

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and ItsOver.com

• +1
  • JFL
A shizoprenic people can also end up in jail, this doesn't make sense..
approximately 93% of adult male psychopaths in the United States are in prison, jail, parole, or probation and they have nothing to do, it's an heaven on earth for the researches. i don't know what you're talking about, they know who to pick and for what purpose
come the fuck on, i quoted every single post of yours and you didn't adressed anything
because i feel like you don't really know what you're talking about, it's against what i've read from people who do this for living and it's tiring.
Why does every single user have to be foid minded, fuck this planet, no androgenic man exists...
sorry, i'll go inject.

You know, when you don't win the debate just be assertive and admit it. It's a manly trait to do, it's androgenic

Adrogenic mind means that the most people can come up to an objective answer, this is the true epithome of an adrogenic thinking, when the brain lateralization is highly androgenic due to high pren. T so you have more androgenic receptors

sorry, i'll go inject.
I'm sorry man, it's a prenatal thing, and we both are doomed since we cannot change it

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Bitch and ItsOver.com
You know, when you don't win the debate just be assertive and admit it. It's a manly trait to do, it's androgenic

Adrogenic mind means that the most people can come up to an objective answer, this is the true epithome of an adrogenic thinking, when the brain lateralization is highly androgenic due to high pren. T so you have more androgenic receptors

I'm sorry man, it's a prenatal thing, and we both are doomed since we cannot change it
wow relax with all the brain and hormones stuff you'll confuse my lil brain.

• JFL
wow relax with all the brain and hormones stuff you'll confuse my lil brain.
It's an interesting topic though

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com and boIin
@Chintuck22 are you on ritalin? Look at all this text you are typing

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch, Marsiere214 and Chintuck22

:p

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7044 and 2 others
I'll go with the last 30 years of research

just give them a box game theory
You don't understand.

The theme of a psychopath's life is endless games. Because they haven't the ability to love, they experience boredom on a different level than most people will ever know. The emotional aspects of the interpersonal relationships, or lack thereof, that normal people have tend to keep most of us very busy. The highs and lows keep us engaged, but a psychopath has none of that. They spend their entire lives larping and playing. Playing is all they got, and they wouldn't have it any other way because that's all they know. They experience more boredom than most people ever will, but they also experience more fun.

You obviously aren't as familiar with the research on the subject as you think you are. The only motivation behind a psychopath/sociopath's attention seeking behavior is sheer boredom.

• +1
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Chintuck22
Hahaha, people also though i was on ajahuasca when i typed in the hedonism thread

Screenshot 20210429 195018 Chrome

Though i don't think a philosophical-analytical discussion could not be made without elabing the details. And i just love to do it after all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Did he fr? Why does he look like a skeleton then

• +1
Fuck i gotta go, i was about to make this thread into 100 replies

Afb4a86cf357fcbe2a372be2b5e46172

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com and 1 other person

Androgenic mind means that the most people can come up to an objective answer, this is the true epithome of an adrogenic thinking, when the brain lateralization is highly androgenic due to high pren. T so you have more androgenic receptors
the most objective answer to true psychopathy would be small or nonexistent brain tonsils + trauma in childhood (sometimes it is not even necessary), sincerely empathy often just gets in the way and you don't necessarily need empathy to perform an empathic action, a psychopathic person may have values and morals learned in childhood cuz he have good parents,and never having committed a crime
approximately 93% of adult male psychopaths in the United States are in prison, jail, parole, or probation and they have nothing to do
I don't think they know about the mental illness of all males of US

• +1
I'm caging so hard at this thread with well over 4 pages, people fighting in comments about who's 'more dark triad' (JFL);

"Muh i'm psycho bro" "I treat women like shit bro" "I am such a dark triad"
:soy::soy::soy:

Lol a real psychopath doesn't exist in this forum, neither a sociopath.

It's like they stroke their ego by saying "i'm socio bro", and then they expect everyone to say "woaaah, you're such a socio dude, congrats" while in actuality, they are just laughing at that stupid imbecile.

Everyone who's self proclaimed sociopath but hasn't been in the jail is a fucking egotistical, attention-starving idiot. I don't have any compassion for these people because they are a fucking retards.

- A true sociopath does not need any attention and friendships, he just sees life as a chess table and plays people and events in his own selfish gain even for a cost of his life.

I have more respect for a true sociopath than these self-proclaimed utter morons.
why tf they want to be a psychopath I'm planning to leave this forum I may be a beaner put there is to much cringe and retarded stuff for example why the fuck a dude want nasolabial folds

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22