Self proclaimed "Dark triads" are a fucking retards in denial

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Chintuck22

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
What do you think of those that always call themselves autistic? Imo it's similar to the psychopath claims in the sense that most aren't really autistic, but use it as a coping mechanism for not having any success in their dating life because muh "I can't pick up on IOIs and social hints!!!".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, ItsOver.com, Marsiere214 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
What do you think of those that always call themselves autistic? Imo it's similar to the psychopath claims in the sense that most aren't really autistic, but use it as a coping mechanism for not having any success in their dating life because muh "I can't pick up on IOIs and social hints!!!".
It's just a funny way to say you're socially awkward, no one think you're actually an autist.

• +1
Reactions: Blue
i think sweet @Daw is autist for real,anyway i don't doubt that there are some really autistic users here,anyway its all about looks

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Blue and Deleted member 6695
tbh if theyre high iq u will never be able to tell if theyre a psychopath or sociopath

• Hmm...
Reactions: boIin
9j9p88k.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 13713, Blue and 2 others
Some people here might just be more apathetic than the others, but that does not make them sociopaths because sociopath is born or made through a childhood trauma

The only closest thing to sociopath ever that i've seen here is user like mirin23736 who scamed a guy for money here to buy steroids, then he left this place and deleted all his contacts.Though he was an actually likeable user that you would not expect that from him

Still not a true sociopath though

True true, just said that in the post above
how much money he won bcs I won't be surprised if he won 1k

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
i think sweet @Daw is autist for real,anyway i don't doubt that there are some really autistic users here,anyway its all about looks
Im not, I am super NT and Im just nervous to attractive girls

Last edited:
Imagine actual psychopaths rotting in online forum offtopic 25/8 and larping about their heights and bideltoids while eviscerating each other using the same 4 gifs

BruisedEnlightenedHalcyon max 1mb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 13713
this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down

• JFL
interesting discussion:feelsokman:

• +1