Is he ded? He was probably a prettyboy mogger that needed weight loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, joeveniro, BUY$DRUGS and 2 others
@Grimba are you still with us bro?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Plenty of people would be much better off if they didn't exist but because it's so hard to kill yourself they are unable to go through with it and end up torturing themselves for decades.
indeed

He really roped didn’t he

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, joeveniro, Deleted member 13994 and 4 others
rest in peace , you are probably in a better place now

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Pythagoras, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nero, Deleted member 10987 and gamma
@gamma
Grimbo
Sound like a kitty name
20210629 173246

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: one job away, joeveniro, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
RIP

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Bobelbrah, Deleted member 13994 and 1 other person
god damn really hard to read. fuck all this subhumans bullying him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yashchandra, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 5786 and 6 others
hahaha you got raped no wonder your gay:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hahahaahahahahaha this fucking abomination
If it's true no wonder he fingers his ass nigga probably liked the feeling of being fucked in the ass:lul::lul:
explains the twink pfp now get off of the site fakecel
Haha just unrape yourself

you guys should really take a good fucking look at yourself and see yourself for the disgraceful abominations that you are fr. I’m not even joking, karma is a bitch, just wait for it to get to you. You cannot hide man, its coming for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Finalcut123, Deleted member 21336, TheMewingBBC and 17 others
this whole thread is genuinely fucking sad man makes me ashamed to even be a user on this dogshit site the one guy who posted high quality threads fucking gets shit on and even when he posted a dark ass thread niggas still clowning his ass i wouldnt be suprised if he really roped cause looks like buddy was in a bad mental state... but im hoping he didnt cause even if ur subhuman life is precious man at least your not disabled, you have good health, and u can walk talk and breathe... if you out there reading this king dont listen to these subhumans on this shit site its bad enough being here everyone here is fucked but at least you came to this site to give us knowledge and help us actually looksmax but these fuckers who come here just to clown on other ppls threads, looks, and just kick ppl when they down they are below the level of scum. im rlly hoping u just had enough of this shit and decided to leave it all behind which if true godspeed my friend and congrats on making it out.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: changemywayz, Finalcut123, poopoohead and 17 others
you guys should really take a good fucking look at yourself and see yourself for the disgraceful abominations that you are fr. I’m not even joking, karma is a bitch, just wait for it to get to you. You cannot hide man, its coming for you.
sounds like someone got good use out of that prostate stimulation guide :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
i wouldnt be suprised if he really roped cause looks like buddy was in a bad mental state... but im hoping he didnt...
Trust me, I was being serious in my thread. I spoke to him, and he is alive!

• Woah
Reactions: randomvanish
This is actually sad ngl, he was a nice dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21336, Yashchandra, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
Nervous Shiver GIF

damn bro look at these high t moggers who are totally not loser rotters irl, clowning on some random incel on the internet

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 8244 and Copeful
Nigga food doesn't even taste that good. I jiffle at people's fake depression.

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin
I have realized pretty recently that I'm trapped in this cycle. I had a bad childhood (abandoned by biological parents, raped ect) and developed binge eating problems to cope and eventually I became very anti social. I see getting a girlfriend as a solution to my problems because maybe she could be a substitute for my mom.

The problem is that because I see getting a girlfriend as a solution some deep part of me can't let go of living because maybe I could be happy one day but because of years of social alienation and binge eating my odds of getting a girlfriend are very low. This has left me trapped because I can either:

1. Lose weight and get a girlfriend (Which is very hard for me because of how emotionally dependent I am on food)
2. Kill myself (Which is also very hard to do because I am emotionally numb)

I am unable to move forward because I can't choose either of these options and so I'm just floating in limbo.

The reason I am making this thread is because I think my problem is very common. Plenty of people would be much better off if they didn't exist but because it's so hard to kill yourself they are unable to go through with it and end up torturing themselves for decades. Now if you are in this position then I'm sorry. I don't pretend to know the solution. The best advice I can give you is to try to get a fire arm because it is very easy to kill yourself with a gun and so that will offer you a much easier path to escape then drowning or cutting your wrists.
RIP brah hope you're in a better place; not all of us have the physical / face/ mental base to make it

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Nigga done committed die

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 11758
im sorry bro, rest easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
THIS NIGGA REALLY DID THE DIE THING

even if @OldVirgin tries to kill himself he cant, he is invincible

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface and Deleted member 5786
all the niggers that talked down on him kys faggots

dont know who this nigga was but yall clowned him too hard

rip (if really roped)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, JosephGarrot123 and CaptainCalicoe
bro dont kill yourself @Areuready

A river derchy :feelsrope:

Your happiness and your self confidence ARE things you can control, but it's not as easy as motivational speakers make it seem to be.

You need to really believe that you are happy with what you have right now and that you don't need what you envy.
At the same time, you can work hard to get what you want, but in the moment, you should never feel like you're not enough.
Self improvement can make us feel like we are not perfect enough, that means we are never satisfied no matter how many things we achieve. I used to believe that after my jaw surgery, my entire life would be fixed and way better but none of that happened, my looks got better but inside, I was still the same insecure person. The same thing happens to guys who just focus on looksmaxxing.

Looks do matter of course but your mindset is the most important thing because it determines your actions. If you believe in yourself, you will do what is required to achieve what you want, but if you don't believe in yourself, you'll look for escapism in the form of fake friends online, youtube videos, movies, tv shows, video games (fake adventures and fake achievements) and you will never be satisfied because none of that escapism is real. I know because I have been repeating those same mistakes for over 6 years. I have never really lived my life to the fullest, I have always just used ways to escape the real world to not have to deal with reality because whenever I dealt with reality, it made me too anxious, stressed and/or depressed and I hated it, that is because I never fully believed in myself. I am just now trying to change things by forcing myself to do difficult productive things, it is a big challenge but if I achieve it, it will be a huge milestone for me.

Those who don't believe in themselves and don't have their shit together have no business trying to get laid by looksmaxxing, you need to prioritize and put your life success and happiness first. Women can only be an addition to your life but they cannot fulfill this void that you feel right now, only you can do that by fixing your issues with direct effort, hard work and dedication. Also, viewing women as a mother figure is a recipe for disaster, it wouldn't be as bad if you were a woman, but as men, the only way we can get the love and respect we deserve is by being masculine, and that means being the dominant assertive one who takes the lead (without being abusive of course). I used to feel in a very similar way as you when thinking about women, but as I got older, I realized, through my 6 foot 4 height that women are so small, fragile and weak that they cannot logically be the strongest in the relationship, and it is not just that they cannot be but they themselves see themselves as what they are, so if they see a man who is weaker than themselves they will either reject him or take advantage of him, but either way, they won't respect him. By treating women as a mother figure, at worst you'll remain an incel and at best, you'll become a cuckold, but either way, you'll lose, so you need to fix yourself first before you attempt to get a girlfriend.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@PingPong i need your help man.
read message above and tell me tldr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
@PingPong i need your help man.
read message above and tell me tldr
i don't know i think he might have a concussion or it's an AI made message

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786