Self torture and suicide

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
I have realized pretty recently that I'm trapped in this cycle. I had a bad childhood (abandoned by biological parents, raped ect) and developed binge eating problems to cope and eventually I became very anti social. I see getting a girlfriend as a solution to my problems because maybe she could be a substitute for my mom.

The problem is that because I see getting a girlfriend as a solution some deep part of me can't let go of living because maybe I could be happy one day but because of years of social alienation and binge eating my odds of getting a girlfriend are very low. This has left me trapped because I can either:

1. Lose weight and get a girlfriend (Which is very hard for me because of how emotionally dependent I am on food)
2. Kill myself (Which is also very hard to do because I am emotionally numb)

I am unable to move forward because I can't choose either of these options and so I'm just floating in limbo.

The reason I am making this thread is because I think my problem is very common. Plenty of people would be much better off if they didn't exist but because it's so hard to kill yourself they are unable to go through with it and end up torturing themselves for decades. Now if you are in this position then I'm sorry. I don't pretend to know the solution. The best advice I can give you is to try to get a fire arm because it is very easy to kill yourself with a gun and so that will offer you a much easier path to escape then drowning or cutting your wrists.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, ChristianChad, Zylk and 46 others
hahaha you got raped no wonder your gay:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman, Zarek, ChristianChad and 51 others
@Be_ConfidentBro @MyAssStinksLikeShit do it, kill yourselves

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, n0rthface, vaninskybird and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, n0rthface, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6273, goat2x and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 6380
only thing i’m killing is that sweet sweet @Toodlydood mom pussy
Only thing im killing and killing like the white man did is that sweet @MyAssStinksLikeShit pussy

and i am blacking @Be_ConfidentBro

My mom wouldn't even look in your direction kys

Why would you torture yourself? Just inhale helium

I have realized pretty recently that I'm trapped in this cycle. I had a bad childhood (abandoned by biological parents, raped ect) and developed binge eating problems to cope and eventually I became very anti social. I see getting a girlfriend as a solution to my problems because maybe she could be a substitute for my mom.

The problem is that because I see getting a girlfriend as a solution some deep part of me can't let go of living because maybe I could be happy one day but because of years of social alienation and binge eating my odds of getting a girlfriend are very low. This has left me trapped because I can either:

1. Lose weight and get a girlfriend (Which is very hard for me because of how emotionally dependent I am on food)

I am unable to move forward because I can't choose either of these options and so I'm just floating in limbo.

The reason I am making this thread is because I think my problem is very common. Plenty of people would be much better off if they didn't exist but because it's so hard to kill yourself they are unable to go through with it and end up torturing themselves for decades. Now if you are in this position then I'm sorry. I don't pretend to know the solution. The best advice I can give you is to try to get a fire arm because it is very easy to kill yourself with a gun and so that will offer you a much easier path to escape then drowning or cutting your wrists.
Haha you got raped, haha very funny

same thing i did to @Be_ConfidentBro 's mom, sorry bro

I see getting a girlfriend as a solution to my problems because maybe she could be a substitute for my mom.
Leocrying
Leocrying
Leocrying
Leocrying
Leocrying
Leocrying
Leocrying
Leocrying

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Lolcel, Deleted member 8244 and 3 others
Is this a copy pasta?

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin and Deleted member 2403
This is why you gay ? I mean rape.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 2275
Dont kill yourself op,i hope my words dont be useless

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Baldingman1998
I like how this nigga grimba opens up about his mental health issues, and .org niggas still clown him about being gay XD

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11292, Pumanator and 19 others
I had the same thought, my dick was erect I will not lie
not even surprised tbh its common with these "anime types"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, ShowerMaxxing, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Dn rd a single word after rape btw

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, n0rthface and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 11167
not even surprised tbh its common with these "anime types"
interesting that you have the same line of reasoning as me
the truth is that the fact of op being raped make me horny

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Haha just unrape yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 2403 and 4 others
don’t do it OP life is pecious

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar, Lolcel, Deleted member 6273 and 9 others
don’t do it OP life is pecious
shitty argument
can be precious if you gl maybe

and there is no value in existing in a state this low when normies will be infinitely happier than you

OP sad to read all this
you're right, many have simillar problems and contemplate a final solution
will count on you to lose weight cause no girlfriend for your fat ass ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6273, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

No kitten avi? 😥 you okay bud? 🤒

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Just darkpastmax bro, that's the solution.

dnr much but I've began to realise this thread is right

obesecels never change

• JFL
Reactions: Zias and Clark69
Yo, Grimba might've killed himself holy shit, this might be his last thread oh god :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21336, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, AlwaysHaveQuestions, RoundHouse and 2 others
explains the twink pfp now get off of the site fakecel
If it's true no wonder he fingers his ass nigga probably liked the feeling of being fucked in the ass:lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 6892
Bruh makes Shinjis life look good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: changemywayz, Deleted member 3828, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
Poor Grimba, you've been very unlucky in your life
I wish you the best for real

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zarek, Toth's thot, n0rthface and 9 others
Im so sorry brother. Really hope you stay here with us. Anyways I don't have concrete advice but I do suggest reading bestseller "Can't hurt me" by David Goggins to give you some perspective over your current life situation and perhaps motivate you. It is a life-changing book for many.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Lmao

You still here ? I hope you took route #1 and left this site fuelled with ambition to find your mummy :love:

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 8244
roped lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cube and RoundHouse
Wtf u guys clowned him too hard

Well it's been some time he wasn't online there are only two explanations its either he is playing some attention game to see if his absence is felt or he really did killed himself.

Reminder boys

Grima
1. Got raped as a kid and now likes sticking his thumb up his ass and having sex with other men (but he is still 100% straight)
2. Is a fatty that cant put his fork down because of "muh emoootionzz"

Get rid of this degen from our forum please mods.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Chintuck22, blueeyeswhitedrgon and 1 other person
only thing i’m killing is that sweet sweet @Toodlydood mom pussy :feelshaha:
I'll get the mouth! You take the pussy. And my brother, Big Bubba's gonna take her asshole. We'll train that bitch into a proper whore.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 11758
Reminder boys

Grima
1. Got raped as a kid and now likes sticking his thumb up his ass and having sex with other men (but he is still 100% straight)
2. Is a fatty that cant put his fork down because of "muh emoootionzz"

Get rid of this degen from our forum please mods.
he already killed himself good riddance

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and cube
Ugh. Most fat guys try getting sympathy from others so they dont have to lose weight. "Feel sorry for me as I eat these 4 pizzas!"

This fag hasn't posted since this thread :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, joeveniro, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others
rest in pepperoni grimba

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7044, HQNPmaxxing and 2 others