Selling anti aging supplements a good idea?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I am thinking about importing anti aging products like Resveratrol, NMN or Berberine. Do a good packaging and invest into marketing.
Custom made anti aging stack for people with enough money spend a big ticket.
Could this be a profitable niche with growth potential? I saw that venture investors are searching for investments in longevity companies and even online shops with own product line.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Cum inside the capsules and sell em as a secret eternal youth elixir

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Bewusst
I am thinking about importing anti aging products like Resveratrol, NMN or Berberine. Do a good packaging and invest into marketing.
Could this be a profitable niche with growth potential? I saw that venture investors are searching for investments in longevity companies and even online shops with own product line.
yeah. they sell for good money.
I bought it once as well. NMN + resvatrol thing. quit a bit of money for 30 capsules.

I thought about it before but NMN+resveratrol don’t seem as promising now as 5-amino-1-mq which modules the NAD+ salvage pathway.

yeah. they sell for good money.
I bought it once as well. NMN + resvatrol thing. quit a bit of money for 30 capsules.

I know you need to take this shit for years to see results but would you reccomend it?

honestly this is one of the better things you can do I've thought about it myself

I know you need to take this shit for years to see results but would you reccomend it?
they say they get some results.
I don't see it , as looksmaxxing.
I see it as an activity, where you hopefully @ 45 look younger than same aged peers, and you can mogg them in appearance. Andbetter health hopfully, when one is a coping oldcell.

honestly this is one of the better things you can do I've thought about it myself
Clients are in the perfect age range and income group. High iq 30/40+ with good carreer (money to buy expensive supplements) and most important there will be recurring revenue.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS