SEMEN RETENTION IS REAL(FAPCELS GTFIH)

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15 YEAR OLD BLACK LORD
After almost 2 days on semen retention I feel way more powerful. If you wanna do something in the world. Retent. Keep it in you and use that energy for your work.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
It’s legit for better EQ for when u actually need it and more motivation

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, buflek and chiefkeefsdick
It’s legit for better EQ for when u actually need it and more motivation
I'm gonna retent more and more. Better for workouts. And release on Saturdays

op figures out sex drive

how do you think men conquered nations and built empires

its because they wanted to get their dick wet

if you just sit at ur basement fapping twice a day you will suck your entire life energy out of yourself

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 34058, Deleted member 30611 and 3 others
op figures out sex drive

if you just sit at ur basement fapping twice a day you will suck your entire life energy out of yourself
Yeah I'm holding my nut in to release over a Nicki Minaj twerk video. I'm so mf motivated rn

op figures out sex drive

hitler gassed 6 million jews just to get some german pussy

brutal

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek
hitler gassed 6 million jews just to get some german pussy

brutal
Sexual sublimation is the transformation of sex drive or "sexual energy" into human capital.

This works by cultural norms that only allow for sex to occur when certain pro-social conditions are fulfilled (such as taking on a job, responsibility for the offspring, and forming a monogamous union, i.e. marrying). Not only does this increase human capital and provides meaning, but it also reduces the destruction of human capital because it forces people to be more responsible and can help to enforce monogamy, reducing the number of sexually demotivated men who tend to be more destructive. It also acts as as paternity assurance, which itself preserves the honor of the man and thus his willingness to cooperate.

Sexual sublimation vs liberation​

Liberated sexuality: When women have their own income or receive welfare, they cease to depend on men. But since most women are hypergamous and want to be won over by a male more wealthy and dominant than themselves, women tend to stay single and be disinterested in sex. With the lack of sexual incentives, men are less motivated to compete in pro-social achievements. And even women feel unfulfilled having never attracted a dominant man as there are few such men left. In short, the rewards flow directly to women, instead of via men where an exchange of men's resources vs women's orgasms could take place.

Sublimated sexuality: When women depend on men's resources in turn, all men have strong incentives to compete for getting laid. Women reward men's investment by handing out sex, and women themselves feel good about themselves having done a good job attracting a valuable mate and being good wife etc. With suppressed promiscuity and premarital sex, the price of sex is high, so highly desirable and promiscuous men also cannot get sex for free without doing something prosocial like taking care of the family, and are hence encouraged to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and buflek