Semen retention is the way

gymislife

gymislife

"Tesla was a handsome, successful man (he rejected royalty money from his invention which would have made him the first billionaire in human history).
Then why did he decide to reject sexual pleasures? In one interview, when he was talking about sexual energy, he has stated "The woman is the biggest thief of that energy, and thus of spiritual power. I always have known that and kept this energy for myself. From myself, I created what I wanted."
Out of semen retention, which produced sexual energy, all of his inventions were born.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, Pierrot, WeiWei and 2 others
Indeed. So many benefits. This practice basically aligns you to the ideal version of yourself—who you were always meant to be, both physically, mentally, energetically and spiritually.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife, Dane and Rimaxtis
W

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
Indeed. So many benefits. This practice basically aligns you to the ideal version of yourself—who you were always meant to be, both physically, mentally, energetically and spiritually.
I love you greygod

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
should i make a megathread with lots of links related to all benefits of semen retention?

"Tesla was a handsome, successful man (he rejected royalty money from his invention which would have made him the first billionaire in human history).
Then why did he decide to reject sexual pleasures? In one interview, when he was talking about sexual energy, he has stated "The woman is the biggest thief of that energy, and thus of spiritual power. I always have known that and kept this energy for myself. From myself, I created what I wanted."
Out of semen retention, which produced sexual energy, all of his inventions were born.

Giga cope. You love to see it