Send pics of Stacys and I'll judge you based on them

I'm assuming you're joking atp

Htb. If I didnt give her frontal credit she'd be much lower than that. Regradless lima has close to 2 psl on her which was my initial point
Limas profile is bad sry

I remember once you said it was better than Ambrosio's jfl. It just isn't. You aren't seeing the side, you're visualizing her features from the front when you look at it. Her angles/ratios in that specific angle are just as bad as DeGraaf's.

Amd imo their gap is more like 1.3 PSL (Lima 6.3 and Degraaf 5)

I can’t find dem stacies in my gallery

c158f9d4b61740bab3ae0016f6189b2c

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Limas profile is bad sry

I remember once you said it was better than Ambrosio's jfl. It just isn't. You aren't seeing the side, you're visualizing her features from the front when you look at it. Her angles/ratios in that specific angle are just as bad as DeGraaf's.

Amd imo their gap is more like 1.3 PSL (Lima 6.3 and Degraaf 5)
It's not bad you're just a measurecel. She has a recessed chin and that's it she still looks stacy and yes better than ambrosio easily. I also told you (or someone else i cant remember) that there's tons of other features you can't detect or articulate which is why putting things on a piece of paper doesn't work. That's how you got guys here thinking they have a better side profile than jordan barrett

If we go by your scale than Lima is way higher than 6.3 psl. She mogs chico ngl

Degraaf isnt even 5 psl. That would be dua lipa, Courteney cox who are both clearly better looking

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
It's not bad you're just a measurecel. She has a recessed chin and that's it she still looks stacy and yes better than ambrosio easily. I also told you (or someone else i cant remember) that there's tons of other features you can't detect or articulate which is why putting things on a piece of paper doesn't work. That's how you got guys here thinking they have a better side profile than jordan barrett

If we go by your scale than Lima is way higher than 6.3 psl. She mogs chico ngl

Degraaf isnt even 5 psl. That would be dua lipa, Courteney cox who are both clearly better looking

I didn't measure anything altho I could have just to illustrate. Just intuitively it looks way below her front.
Profile is a much more 'objective' angle than the front, and most people agree on what's ideal for a side just by looking. That's why things like bimax, genio, etc consistently ascend people: Because less recession is better in 95% of cases.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I didn't measure anything altho I could have just to illustrate. Just intuitively it looks way below her front.
Profile is a much more 'objective' angle than the front, and most people agree on what's ideal for a side just by looking. That's why things like bimax, genio, etc consistently ascend people: Because less recession is always better.

View attachment 2870680
Lima mogs there yeah, again you're just focusing on chin recession and gonial angle when there's so many other things most of which you arent even aware of consciously. Your intuitition should tell this is el atrocidad holandesa

Lima mogs there yeah
Nah

'You're just focusing on Chin and GA". Yeah, obviously. Ambrosio is better or the same in everything else. Even her under-eye support is basically flawless.

I subconsciously processed lima getting fogged immediately after seeing that pic.

Two can play at that game.

Inb4 'shes looking down', 'this isnt a full side'

Meanwhile Robbie on a similar angle with her mouth open:

Nah

'You're just focusing on Chin and GA". Yeah, obviously. Ambrosio is better or the same in everything else. Even her under-eye support is basically flawless.

I subconsciously processed lima getting fogged immediately after seeing that pic.
she certainly isnt you just rate side profile improperly. again focusing on whats identifiable and describable, such as undereye support missing possibly thousands of other features. this guy has a great side profile on paper but in reality its normie
3812195 1702210178941

View attachment 2870715

Two can play at that game.

Inb4 'shes looking down', 'this isnt a full side'

Meanwhile Robbie on a similar angle with her mouth open:

View attachment 2870719
margot isnt looking down. i also posted a pic very similar to that with her mouth open to which you can compare. the degraaf picture isnt cherrypicked lol, she has a terrible nose mouth and peanut bones

• +1
Reactions: Jagger
she certainly isnt you just rate side profile improperly.
you can't even explain your reasoning bro

all you're saying is i'm wrong and you're right, without any justification whatsoever, just this annoying 'features you can't articulate' cop out

and you don't even have the majority on your side, cause when i posted that pic on discord pretty much everybody agreed with me

margot isnt looking down. i also posted a pic very similar to that with her mouth open to which you can compare.
in that pic of lima (the one with the mouth open) she's looking slightly towards the camera, whereas in margot's case she's looking away from it. The orientation of the head in that axis is much more important than the tilt, because it actually alters the way the forward growth is perceived, whereas looking down can really only make the submental region worse.

again focusing on whats identifiable and describable, such as undereye support missing possibly thousands of other features. this guy has a great side profile on paper but in reality its normie
View attachment 2870725
Ik what you're talking abt: Bone mass, leanness, how the lighting bounces off the zygos, etc.
That guy's profile is very good, what's hindering him from looking chad-esque in that angle is the low contrast coloring, infras and supras.
All of these things can be articulated.

I'm not saying Ambrosio fogs on the basis of some autistic pseudo-objective 'score'. It's purely intuition.

Ambrosio Ambrosio2

you can't even explain your reasoning bro

all you're saying is i'm wrong and you're right, without any justification whatsoever, just this annoying 'features you can't articulate' cop out
i have explained it though. looks isnt what you can measure and put in a shitty formula. thats the reasoning. go on jewtube and watch a lima and alessandra interview and read the comments where the normies identify the mog (most of them women too). i mean if you think lauren de graafs side profile isnt complete shit then i cant help you
in that pic of lima (the one with the mouth open) she's looking slightly towards the camera, whereas in margot's case she's looking away from it. The orientation of the head in that axis is much more important than the tilt, because it actually alters the way the forward growth is perceived, whereas looking down can really only make the submental region worse.
the pic you posted shes looking down and margot isnt
Ik what you're talking abt: Bone mass, leanness, how the lighting bounces off the zygos, etc.
That guy's profile is very good, what's hindering him from looking chad-esque in that angle is the low contrast coloring, infras and supras.
All of these things can be articulated.
nope. cover his eyes and it still looks normie. his bones arent chad, thats his main problem. jon kortajarena looks better despite recession
5065b9413eac74f9875c94eec1634c8b

i want to dm her and ask her to marry me

Attachments

• FErCumcWUAckH6j.jpg
    FErCumcWUAckH6j.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 0
  • My-Dirty-Hobby-Young-Devotion-Mega-Public-an-der-Autobahn-20-05-15.jpeg
    My-Dirty-Hobby-Young-Devotion-Mega-Public-an-der-Autobahn-20-05-15.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 0
  • preview.mp4.webp
    preview.mp4.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension
go on jewtube and watch a lima and alessandra interview and read the comments where the normies identify the mog (most of them women too).
yeah, no shit. Only ambrosio's side is better, overall she gets fogged.

muh shitty formula, keep arguing with an imaginary point bro, i never once said anything abt a formula. Your debating style is just saying x mogs y, then posting a picture or a video. You didn't explain anything, you just said there are 'other features' that can't be articulated. That's literally my opinion vs yours.

Disagree. If the blonde guy had better eyes and coloring, he would look comparable to kortajarena in profile.

@DelonLover1999 Lana is the goat why u jjfling:feelsree::feelsree::feelspepo:
the spirit of St.TikTokCel possessed me, sry

but 'GOAT' is kinda stretching it, ma nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
yeah, no shit. Only ambrosio's side is better, overall she gets fogged.
The interview im talking about has then mostly turned away from the cam
muh shitty formula, keep arguing with an imaginary point bro, i never once said anything abt a formula. Your debating style is just saying x mogs y, then posting a picture or a video. You didn't explain anything, you just said there are 'other features' that can't be articulated. That's literally my opinion vs yours.
Yes. The way you rate side profile (which shouldnt even be "rated" as its just another angle but its convenient for demonstration purposes) is just by outlines of the face, like this

Which holds some value but misses the whole "filling"
Disagree. If the blonde guy had better eyes and coloring, he would look comparable to kortajarena in profile.
Coloring doesnt matter in comparison to facial structure

even mads mikkelsen mogs, and his eyes are very terrible and his facial outlines arent as good

8161774f08846b76ac59a2099ae64532
Screenshot 20231105 002148 Instagram
Image60e666a18a98c3bb16af574ae0df185c
340342473 1291621671789990 9150398921451345918 n
350860421 564441005869682 6195234632263350882 n
C4de1ff172c5e4c08c9cab009a9d8b08
Original18
334266008 150091454597546 6667352856839472 n
3607105 IMG 7433
2865558 1651425435856
2276474 1613791358876
2865566 1651425577466

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, 0S4MA, rand anon and 2 others
The interview im talking about has then mostly turned away from the cam

Yes. The way you rate side profile (which shouldnt even be "rated" as its just another angle but its convenient for demonstration purposes) is just by outlines of the face, like this
View attachment 2870796
Which holds some value but misses the whole "filling"
No. Again, idk where tf you got that from, but I 'rate' side just by looking at the pics. The inner face is also important obv.
What about Lima's filling is so special that she manages to fog Ambrosio even with a worse outline?

You guessed it: It's your subjective preference.

Also, link that interview, I'm curious.

Coloring doesnt matter in comparison to facial structure
View attachment 2870804View attachment 2870805
Blonde guy looks just as good, even moreso when you consider Kortajarena is looking up into the sky lmfao, and blocking his whole upper third makes it harder for the brain to intuitively adjust to that tilt.

Last edited:
No. Again, idk where tf you got that from, but I 'rate' side just by looking at the pics. The inner face is also important obv.
Alr then
What about Lima's filling is so special that she manages to fog Ambrosio even with a worse outline?
Idk. Her front (and most other angles) are better so it would make sense though
You guessed it: It's your subjective preference.
Touche
Blonde guy looks just as good, even moreso when you consider Kortajarena is looking up into the sky lmfao, and blocking his whole upper third makes it harder for the brain to intuitively adjust to that tilt.

View attachment 2870834
Idk if that pic is supposed to prove that korta looks worse or not ngl. Regardless the blonde guy doesnt look good. I mean he looks "good" but he doesnt look handsome. Why? No clue

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Idk if that pic is supposed to prove that korta looks worse or not ngl. Regardless the blonde guy doesnt look good. I mean he looks "good" but he doesnt look handsome. Why? No clue
He looks good in a 'pure' sense, I think. Sensible, non-threatening, pleasant to look at, but lacking edge. Especially from the perspective of a man, he doesn't seem particularly threatening.

Give him higher contrast and a better eye area tho, and you got a legit mogger on your hands.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
He looks good in a 'pure' sense, I think. Sensible, non-threatening, pleasant to look at, but lacking edge. Especially from the perspective of a man, he doesn't seem particularly threatening.
Yep
Give him higher contrast and a better eye area tho, and you got a legit mogger on your hands.
As soon as i saw him he reminded me of hugh laughton scott. I imagine he could match his lookslevel with those alterations

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Shouldn't you simps be looksmaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Also lima looks like my last shit. Virtually like the shape of any low-class recessed brute EE I see.

Last edited: