Sensitive IT fag finally banned me from their discord server

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict drugicel
Banned me about a day ago because they're sensitive faggios. Over one picture, nothing they haven't seen before anyway. But sensitive pussies will be pussies. Surprised they waited this long to get rid of me tbh. A lot of people on that IT server are literally scared of facts and get all offended when you post a study that proves them wrong jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Einon, AspiringChad, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
I was banned quick for using banter

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 685
I was banned quick for using banter
They kept me around for about 5 or 6 days. Admin apparently knew who I was so probably kept me around hoping I'd do something completely stupid.

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
They kept me around for about 5 or 6 days. Admin apparently knew who I was so probably kept me around hoping I'd do something completely stupid.
They're complete sheltered cunts, they get all pissy if you don't talk the way a homosexual talks

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
They're complete sheltered cunts, they get all pissy if you don't talk the way a homosexual talks
Tbh I tried to get banned a few times but I just got warnings. So I don't know what it game was. There were a few alright people but they always end up getting banned for not being a bluepilled retard. You literally have to be, as you said, sheltered, deluded, biased and ignorant as fuck to stick around there for a while tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and ChoSeungHui
Tbh I tried to get banned a few times but I just got warnings. So I don't know what it game was. There were a few alright people but they always end up getting banned for not being a bluepilled retard. You literally have to be, as you said, sheltered, deluded, biased and ignorant as fuck to stick around there for a while tbh.
or have a vagina

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and SikKunt
or have a vagina
That too. But the guy who owns it, slug, has absolute dogshit intuition. I've seen him ban plenty of females and mislabel some as male incels. He's wrong about pretty much every assumption he makes. Hence his dogshite intuition. But yeah if he feels you're a female you get basically a free pass.

• JFL
  • +1
That too. But the guy who owns it, slug, has absolute dogshit intuition. I've seen him ban plenty of females and mislabel some as male incels. He's wrong about pretty much every assumption he makes. Hence his dogshite intuition. But yeah if he feels you're a female you get basically a free pass.
He bans people who post the screenshot of him calling dabears a Mexicanass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and SikKunt
He bans people who post the screenshot of him calling dabears a Mexicanass
Just makes it up as he goes along for the most part tbh. One of the funniest things I saw him do was ban the posting of certain links. So he could prevent us posting links to studies that shat on any of his bullshit beliefs. Imagine being that much of a pussy you censor facts.

• JFL
IT faggots are low IQ. I was banned from the server for saying ‘Got featured on CuckTears a few times’. They call us all sorts of names yet I get banned from the server just for saying ‘CuckTears’ instead of ‘IncelTears’

• JFL

• +1
They molest children, dont take it too hard

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, SikKunt, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
IT faggots are low IQ. I was banned from the server for saying ‘Got featured on CuckTears a few times’. They call us all sorts of names yet I get banned from the server just for saying ‘CuckTears’ instead of ‘IncelTears’
The funny thing is they accused me of dunning kruger. Yet a lot of people on there suffer from a huge amount of cognitive dissonance and an insane amount of dunning kruger. To them, their opinions and beliefs are fact. They have to be fact because they believe in them. If a study disagrees with them, then the study must be incorrect
They molest children, dont take it too hard
Na it's pretty funny tbh. Was a good laugh
Tbh
Can't mention him there. Apparently you can't label a whole group based on the actions of a few according too them :unsure: funny that ain't it. I'm pretty sure there's atleast one group of people they constantly generalise, demonise and false flag. Hmmm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, SikKunt, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
Banned me about a day ago because they're sensitive faggios. Over one picture, nothing they haven't seen before anyway. But sensitive pussies will be pussies. Surprised they waited this long to get rid of me tbh. A lot of people on that IT server are literally scared of facts and get all offended when you post a study that proves them wrong jfl

1046.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and ChoSeungHui
1562575237932-png.77513

• +1
7914f8e4-6e74-482c-a913-51509a52879a-gif.77514

• +1
I hope they all get their throats cut off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I certainly wouldn't mind. Not like they give a fuck about us
Hey bro aren't you the one that was in that cucked femcel server too? Glad I left that place hated it ngl

I was banned for saying "tyrone"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1106
Just got kicked from the IT server where a bunch of people from lookism raided for an hour and it was p funny

Some IT chick who joined and shit starting dming some kid after he sent his selfies despite him telling her to (stfu and suck my six by five) basically being endlessly rude

5C1A162F 864E 48C8 85AD B02A16EADBBA

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
Just got kicked from the IT server where a bunch of people from lookism raided for an hour and it was p funny

Some IT chick who joined and shit starting dming some kid after he sent his selfies despite him telling her to (stfu and suck my six by five) basically being endlessly rude

View attachment 78181
Good morning. I hate most women.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Deleted member 1106

View attachment 78181
AspiringChad

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Deleted member 1106

View attachment 78181
JFL what a whore and a garbage server

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
JFL what a whore and a garbage server
Dude an IT woman who says to respect femoids and shit

Starting dming a guy who was roasting her

Lmao there was a white knight and it was so funny when his world fell apart after we kept saying she won’t fuck him even if he defends her n shit

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
got banned for telling them to keep crying for me

• +1
Dude an IT woman who says to respect femoids and shit

Starting dming a guy who was roasting her

Lmao there was a white knight and it was so funny when his world fell apart after we kept saying she won’t fuck him even if he defends her n shit

Jfl
White knights need to learn that defending a woman isn’t the way to get her to shag you. I find white knights pathetically hilarious but at the same time actually feel bad for them type of morons that believe white knighting will one day achieve something for them.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back