Sent a few girls a blatantly roided lean physique and asked if they think u can achieve this without steroids and they all said yes

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Sent a few girls a blatantly roided lean physique and asked if they think u can achieve this without steroids and they all said yes

"with a lot of hard work, right?"

its over boyos

if ur gf has instagram

she's never gonna be satisfied with u cos she thinks u can go gym for a year or 2 and get a three year roided leaned physique

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 9670, Banderacell and 9 others
Yeah that why I never told girls I went to the gym or played it down at least- Cos if you say oh ive been going gym for 5 years 6 times a week they will be like- so why dont you look like a fitness model yet?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 9670, Banderacell and 17 others
these are the same girls who think their 5'9 bf's are 6'0+ tall

delusional dogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and epictroll
Yeah that why I never told girls I went to the gym or played it down at least- Cos if you say oh ive been going gym for 5 years 6 times a week they will be like- so why dont you look like a fitness model yet?
instagram fucked their perception

its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

its over
Its funny as well - cos you know girls will be like oh I dont like muscles I prefer guys who are just toned.

Well when they say just toned they are literally imagining a guy with 10lbs more upper body muscle than me and in their head thats the physique you get from doing pushups and pullups in the park twice a week.

When theyre like ewww I dont like muscles they literally picture ronnie coleman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 9670, thereallegend and 11 others

its over
Its funny as well - cos you know girls will be like oh I dont like muscles I prefer guys who are just toned.

Well when they say just toned they are literally imagining a guy with 10lbs more upper body muscle than me and in their head thats the physique you get from doing pushups and pullups in the park twice a week.

@Predeterminism show us the physqiue please

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lmao and Deleted member 17829
Nice dad bod should maybe put his bike down and go to the gym tehe.

luke-mckenzie-higmb-1.jpg

Wow he must have worked hard at the gym, why dont you look like this guy yet, not training hard enough tehe.

Jeff-no19.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Chadethnic101, Chadeep and 5 others
Nice dad bod should maybe put his bike down and go to the gym tehe.

luke-mckenzie-higmb-1.jpg

Wow he must have worked hard at the gym, why dont you look like this guy yet, not training hard enough tehe.

Jeff-no19.jpg
This is exactly what I’m talking about illustrated with pics

Girls wouldn’t be impressed at all by the first physique even though that’s actually a solid natty gymcel body (not like peak natty but good for an average gymcel)

Girls can literally wake up and eat pizza all day and never excercise and have ideal body cos it’s all fat distribution for them. Girls who’ve never excercises in their life would even probably laugh at the top guys physique if he posted a shirtless pic on insta etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Kingcel32, TurkishAscender and 8 others
they think roids only as ronnie coleman level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Kingcel32, Germania and 2 others
This is exactly what I’m talking about illustrated with pics

Girls wouldn’t be impressed at all by the first physique even though that’s actually a solid natty gymcel body (not like peak natty but good for an average gymcel)

Girls can literally wake up and eat pizza all day and never excercise and have ideal body cos it’s all fat distribution for them. Girls who’ve never excercises in their life would even probably laugh at the top guys physique if he posted a shirtless pic on insta etc
Plus the first guy is a fucking athlete and women would not be impressed, women would call Chris Froome skinny and disgusting probably also would be blown away when you tell them he is very likely on peds.

imagine making a thread about having sent photos, and then not posting the photos on the thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Deleted member 17829, klamus and 2 others
And yet the vast majority of them are with good looking normal body guys
Not roided gymcels

Actions are louder than words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 2729
well, if u already have created thread, maybe u'll be so kind and fucking show us pics that you have showed that low-iq foids?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Corleone, BoneDensity and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Normie men also think that every "motivating" fitness influencer that looks like Zyzz is natty and that only Olympia tier physiques are due to roids, so it's expected that women would be even bigger delusional retards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 1332, Chadethnic101 and 3 others

"with a lot of hard work, right?"

its over boyos

if ur gf has instagram

she's never gonna be satisfied with u cos she thinks u can go gym for a year or 2 and get a three year roided leaned physique
This has been known for ages?? Literally any non-gymcel believes most physiques are achievable naturally :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
naah not really. I mean ya IG skews perception and girls are dumb about this shit. but realistically in real life its very very very rare i came across ppl with good physiques. if u have decent genetics and u take this seriously you'r pretty much top 1 percentile physique-wise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and gymmaxedhorse
irl girls think dudes with 12 inch lean arms with bicep vein are big and lift a lot

• +1
Reactions: justbegan
I'm telling you, steroid injections into the dick will become the norm in 2030 for tinder.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Jesus at least fucking post the pics you used

@Predeterminism show us the physqiue please
Jesus at least fucking post the pics you used
I'm telling you, steroid injections into the dick will become the norm in 2030 for tinder.
irl girls think dudes with 12 inch lean arms with bicep vein are big and lift a lot
naah not really. I mean ya IG skews perception and girls are dumb about this shit. but realistically in real life its very very very rare i came across ppl with good physiques. if u have decent genetics and u take this seriously you'r pretty much top 1 percentile physique-wise.
Post the pics
This has been known for ages?? Literally any non-gymcel believes most physiques are achievable naturally :soy:
Normie men also think that every "motivating" fitness influencer that looks like Zyzz is natty and that only Olympia tier physiques are due to roids, so it's expected that women would be even bigger delusional retards
well, if u already have created thread, maybe u'll be so kind and fucking show us pics that you have showed that low-iq foids?
And yet the vast majority of them are with good looking normal body guys
Not roided gymcels

Actions are louder than words
imagine making a thread about having sent photos, and then not posting the photos on the threadView attachment 1763832
Plus the first guy is a fucking athlete and women would not be impressed, women would call Chris Froome skinny and disgusting probably also would be blown away when you tell them he is very likely on peds.
they think roids only as ronnie coleman level
these are the same girls who think their 5'9 bf's are 6'0+ tall

delusional dogs
sorry no pics in OP. this is the guy i sent them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, court monarch777, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others
So then take roids or at least SARMS.
By the time it fucks your collagen (if that's even a thing) you are TOO OLD for girls who care about collagen anyway.

• +1
By the time it fucks your collagen (if that's even a thing) you are TOO OLD for girls who care about collagen anyway.
I think the collagen stuff is only from very heavy test use and also Tren- if you look at oldschool bodybuilders like arnold they all had great skin even during their competition days- and guess ewhat? They didnt use Tren, modern day mass monsters use dfuck loads of tren and GH+slin and all look 10 years older than real age. Meanwhile golden area guys stuck to deca, dbol and test and looked great (face wise I mean)

In fact I believe theres actually some clinical evidence that deca enhances collagen synthesis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 9670, Schönling and 1 other person
JFL- hes literally admits juicing as well.

He has one of the most aesthetic physiques in the world rn though for real
exactly what i said but i could tell her reaction was that im probably lying about that to put him down

such fucking bullshit man

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
what if i dont want to go bald

I think the collagen stuff is only from very heavy test use and also Tren- if you look at oldschool bodybuilders like arnold they all had great skin even during their competition days- and guess ewhat? They didnt use Tren, modern day mass monsters use dfuck loads of tren and GH+slin and all look 10 years older than real age. Meanwhile golden area guys stuck to deca, dbol and test and looked great (face wise I mean)

In fact I believe theres actually some clinical evidence that deca enhances collagen synthesis
how tf did them guys all keep their hair follicles

what if i dont want to go bald
just choose your compounds carefully

Also you dont need to go crazy with dosages, Just cruise on a low dose test and trhow in an oral occasionally or a bit of deca.

You dont need multiple grams of gear to get a good phsyqiue- even a little bit of test gives you a significant advantage over a natty. Most of these fitness models are probably cruising on 200 test and chucking in the occasional oral for a photoshoot

@Predeterminism ^ thats how theyre keeping all their hair follicules edit: oh wait sorry you meant the golden era guys, I would imagine a large part of it is that they didnt use Tren ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17829
There are people on this forum just as hypergamous and delusional as those girls, it ain’t just a female thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
just choose your compounds carefully

Also you dont need to go crazy with dosages, Just cruise on a low dose test and trhow in an oral occasionally or a bit of deca.

You dont need multiple grams of gear to get a good phsyqiue- even a little bit of test gives you a significant advantage over a natty. Most of these fitness models are probably cruising on 200 test and chucking in the occasional oral for a photoshoot

@Predeterminism ^ thats how theyre keeping all their hair follicules edit: oh wait sorry you meant the golden era guys, I would imagine a large part of it is that they didnt use Tren ever
so low dose of test wont make me bald even if i have balding gene?

also is it even worth roiding for manlet like me? u think id be better off not gymcelling or maxx natty rather than roids?

• +1
Double standards a really a fucking joke between men's and women's physiques

I literally will tell girls I train once a week if I CBA ngl lol

• +1
Double standards a really a fucking joke between men's and women's physiques

I literally will tell girls I train once a week if I CBA ngl lol
girls are born with maxx natty physique.

all that have to do is not get fat

most of them cant even do that

and we have to have top 20% bones + roid, train perfectly and perfect diet for years to get maxx natty

life is so unfair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 2729, Growth Plate and 2 others
girls are born with maxx natty physique.

all that have to do is not get fat

most of them cant even do that

and we have to have top 20% bones + roid, train perfectly and perfect diet for years to get maxx natty

life is so unfair

Blame men for constantly pushing the boundaries and raising the "top 20%" ever higher to be honest.

Women just want the best 20%... If the population was 80% obese men and 20% skinny fats they'd be happy fucking the skinny fats.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
it is over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 17829
so low dose of test wont make me bald even if i have balding gene?

also is it even worth roiding for manlet like me? u think id be better off not gymcelling or maxx natty rather than roids?
Just roid and wear lifts as you save up for LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17829
I know why too many dad bod dudes with stacylite. Why? Because face holds more value over physique. Now these dudes have good frames and are 6ft+ but face will always rule to women

When you talk about roids they think about the legit bodybuilders who are huge.

Also "roiding" is a very loose term.

If you cruise on Test on 200-300mg all year round and sometimes do a few blasts with other compounds, or just stay at a TRT dose (which is better than every natty) or you full on blast grams and grams of gear and hgh and shit like that.

We need to define "roiding" cuz its very loose.

With that being said for all of u with a sub 8 face if ya'll not getting a rly decently big lean physique roiding dont even claim ur looksmaxing cuz you're just a joke.

I know why too many dad bod dudes with stacylite. Why? Because face holds more value over physique. Now these dudes have good frames and are 6ft+ but face will always rule to women

jfl we already know the standards for LTRs are different compared to slaying.

jfl yeah they must have rly good faces bro with a dad bod their face wont even be lean.

We all know leanesss is huge when it comes to attractive both in face and body.

• +1
height and face equal