Seo and dropshipping made me a succesful young man

I was My best day ever.
I wont have to wage slave a single more day in my life.
80% Seo, a little bit of google ads and retargetting here and there.
I get about 40-50% profit margin, after everything is paid for.
My goal is to scale it to 500k revenu for 2024.
We all gonna make it bro 🥰
View attachment 2722407
congrats how u started tho

Time and dedication is key, if you want to be succesful financially in any business model, you must go all in on it for months, dont go look out for another business idea a few days or weeks later. Your whole life must be dedicated to it.

I watched legit hundred of hours of content on seo, interviewsw (cracked a lot of online courses lmao), i legit learned game changing information who made me thousands from a dude who shared in his live stream at 3 in the morning.
Can you link me the courses you cracked bro? pls

Can you link me the courses you cracked bro? pls
They are in french man,🥲
Dropshipping seo is a very french problematic there is no one doing it in the US

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
They are in french man,🥲
Dropshipping seo is a very french problematic there is no one doing it in the US
Got it, i’ll try to learn as much as possible in SEO and then offer my service to local businesses and try to build a portfolio.

How many hours a day did you put? you said you needed 6 months to start making 1-2k a month. If I manage to do as much i’d quit my job.

I have like 2-3 hours a day to study this stuff, I can do like 14 hours weekly due to job, gym, social life.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Got it, i’ll try to learn as much as possible in SEO and then offer my service to local businesses and try to build a portfolio.

How many hours a day did you put? you said you needed 6 months to start making 1-2k a month. If I manage to do as much i’d quit my job.

I have like 2-3 hours a day to study this stuff, I can do like 14 hours weekly due to job, gym, social life.
Iit’s a good income, but it’s peanut in the US.
I worked on it 10-15h a week for the 3-4 first months, then like just once or twice a week. I already automated most of it.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I worked on it 10-15h a week for the 3-4 first months, then like just once or twice a week. I already automated most of it.
u think it works good in germany?

damn, 15 hours a week?? how did you study that much to make that much money in just 2h a day.

I thought it would take me ages with 14h a week.

But you could be super high IQ and could have been lucky finding your niche quickly