Seo and dropshipping made me a succesful young man

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
I was My best day ever.
I wont have to wage slave a single more day in my life.
80% Seo, a little bit of google ads and retargetting here and there.
I get about 40-50% profit margin, after everything is paid for.
My goal is to scale it to 500k revenu for 2024.
We all gonna make it bro 🥰
Screenshot 2024 02 04 14 55 38 99 e5d3893ac03954c6bb675ef2555b879b

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, LooksThinker, flippasav and 9 others
Congrats! Dropshipping is the easiest way to do money semi-passive with low budget tbh

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Congrats! Dropshipping is the easiest way to do money semi-passive with low budget tbh
Depends really. Dropshipping with facebook ads require a lot of money for ads, not much time or knoweldge but is over sattured, everyone and their grandma dropship on facebook/tiktok. Dropshipping with SEO require a lot of time, i spent hundreds of hours on my shop to make it good, and learning SEO take time and dedication and patience.
And even there it require a lot of money to buy backlinks referring domains etc.

I was My best day ever.
View attachment 2722407
congratulations! Do you have any tips for starters and advise?

Depends really. Dropshipping with facebook ads require a lot of money for ads, not much time or knoweldge but is over sattured, everyone and their grandma dropship on facebook/tiktok. Dropshipping with SEO require a lot of time, i spent hundreds of hours on my shop to make it good, and learning SEO take time and dedication and patience.
And even there it require a lot of money to buy backlinks referring domains etc.
True
I'm building my own dropshipping company since week and already make 200$. I know how much time and energy you have put to make it :cool:

• +1
congratulations! Do you have any tips for starters and advise?
Time and dedication is key, if you want to be succesful financially in any business model, you must go all in on it for months, dont go look out for another business idea a few days or weeks later. Your whole life must be dedicated to it.

I watched legit hundred of hours of content on seo, interviewsw (cracked a lot of online courses lmao), i legit learned game changing information who made me thousands from a dude who shared in his live stream at 3 in the morning.

True
I'm building my own dropshipping company since week and already make 200$. I know how much time and energy you have put to make it :cool:
What is your traffic source?

I was My best day ever.
View attachment 2722407
what source do you dropship off? like aliexpress or something? idk a lot about dorpshipping
and is it just a one product store?

Time and dedication is key, if you want to be succesful financially in any business model, you must go all in on it for months, dont go look out for another business idea a few days or weeks later. Your whole life must be dedicated to it.

I watched legit hundred of hours of content on seo, interviewsw (cracked a lot of online courses lmao), i legit learned game changing information who made me thousands from a dude who shared in his live stream at 3 in the morning.
I always here that starting with dropshipping is too late. Maybe they dont want concurrents. Is that claim bullshit or true? Can you share that live stream with me btw? if you want

Dropshipping is cope I will start my service based business this month and make at least 4k profit before the month ends

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and Deleted member 15539
Where Course?

Dropshipping is cope I will start my service based business this month and make at least 4k profit before the month ends
What service

What was the secret sauce? And how much would be the initial investment be?

I was My best day ever.
View attachment 2722407
Don’t put your expectations too high

True
just finished making my shopify store now as well. looks good. going to start driving some traffic now

what source do you dropship off? like aliexpress or something? idk a lot about dorpshipping
and is it just a one product store?
No a shit ton, i have more than 400 products, i use aliexpress, and i use a personal agent for my most popular products

I always here that starting with dropshipping is too late. Maybe they dont want concurrents. Is that claim bullshit or true? Can you share that live stream with me btw? if you want
Ye facebook ads dropshipping is basically dead. But you can makecmoney there if done right, a u kno w what u doing.
It's in french tho.

Ye facebook dropshipping is basically dead.
It's in french tho.
Doesnt matter I understand basic french. Is shopify good to start with btw?

What service do you offer?

Doesnt matter I understand basic french. Is shopify good to start with btw?
Ye it's a good start, i will move ion wordpress for my next shop tho.

I'm dropshipping drugs, weapons and childrens to Epstein's Island.

• Love it
So you run a general store solely off of SEO efforts?

Mirin tbh.

Could you give a glimpse of what your top selling products look like ? What niches ?

And did you only optimize the product pages or did you create articles on top under a blog section?

Also, how are those products still selling assuming it took a while to build link juice (seo value) to those products?

I was My best day ever.
View attachment 2722407
Gonna sound retarded but what is "SEO" and do you have any threads or reference material for it?

I was My best day ever.
View attachment 2722407
Do u think ads on sm arent worth anymore ? And does shopify becomes expensive / have you considered doing a custom website or using other cheaper platforms like wp

I started dropshipping 8 years ago for the first time but quit because i didnt need money but now i might resume tbh i could program my website alone would be fun too i think

Last edited:
What courses did you take or YouTube videos did you watch to improve?

So you run a general store solely off of SEO efforts?

Mirin tbh.

Could you give a glimpse of what your top selling products look like ? What niches ?

And did you only optimize the product pages or did you create articles on top under a blog section?

Also, how are those products still selling assuming it took a while to build link juice (seo value) to those products?
I add 2-3 new product a week, I create about 5-7 articles a week, solely gznerated by ai, and 5-7 backlinks a week or just translate other blogs lol. store need to be updated regularly for google to keep me on top. I outsource this to my employees, to focus on the most important part. And it cost me 500€ a month only.
I'm not revealing my niche tho. Sorry. But let's say it's in the clothing and accessory, niche

Well i optimize the seo of my most important categories. And some long traine keywords.
People who are already warm, search it on google, then see my shop first so they click. And i convert them.

I must be in the top result to get this result, i i target hundreds of keywords. With hundreds of articles and products.
If you add up all of them, 500 search a month there, 2k a months, 100, 720 etc. I make about 60k monthly visits.
I have a 1% conversion rate, and my average basket is 40 dollars. I let you do the maths

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss and socialcel
Gonna sound retarded but what is "SEO" and do you have any threads or reference material for it?
Search engine optimisation. It's all the work and techniques related to ranking first on google.
It can make you a lot of money if you know what you're doing

Do u think ads on sm arent worth anymore ? And does shopify becomes expensive / have you considered doing a custom website or using other cheaper platforms like wp

I started dropshipping 8 years ago for the first time but quit because i didnt need money but now i might resume tbh i could program my website alone would be fun too i think
I never did tiktok/ facebook ads, but apparently it's pretty bad. I know some arab dude a friend of mine who tried it and he lost 600€ and he did 0 sales. But he is pretty retarded, so i think it's partly that too. You need to think a lot, and elaborate good strategy.
I do retargetting it's not exactly ads since it's only displaying ads on people who already visited your website and are warms. And i'm net positive on that.

I think i will switch to wordpress, it's a lot more cheaper, no transactions fees, etc but the cms is harder to use. I will do my next shop on wordpress 100%

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and socialcel
What courses did you take or YouTube videos did you watch to improve?
I watch french courses. I havent found any significant course in english about dropshipping in seo. I recommend matt diggity, and seo jesus if you want to start out.

Are u a millionaire yet

Good shit op. How long did it take you from complete beginning to making steady profit?

I was My best day ever.
View attachment 2722407
how long did it take before you hit your big break op?

Good shit op. How long did it take you from complete beginning to making steady profit?
how long did it take before you hit your big break op?
it took me 2 months for m first sale, it took me 6 month to make regularly 1-2k net profit a month.

I worked everyday almost

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and BoredPrince
it took me 2 months for m first sale, it took me 6 month to make regularly 1-2k net profit a month.

I worked everyday almost
What was your starting capital?

jealous

• So Sad
What was your starting capital?
I did google ads at first and so i spent 400 on it because i wanted result quick and it worked, it made me 3K of revenu from it. but i ould have easily done without it

tHE MOST EXPENSIVE and complicated PArt of my business is backlinks, i nee them for my website to built authorithy. i spent on average 90-100 a months at the start solely in backlink, and i keep on doing it now otherwise my website will plumet, and it was worth it, if you can go look for backlink spots yourself go on, but it's extremely time consuming, and you haveno idea when you will or even if you will be indexed by google.
Reallistically i belive a 100$ budget a month is enough to get started. if you do the backlinks yourself, and you're patient and dont use google ads.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I agree. It's cope to call dropshipping the easiest (or even easy) way to make semi-passive profit/income.

actually, doing dropshipping well and profitable. It takes alot of time, and skill developments, and it's hard competition. It might be one of the hardest ways, to make profit/moeny. If one can make good profits with dropshipping, one can likely make it (even better) in most other businesses.

• +1
I was My best day ever.
View attachment 2722407
I tend to be someone who doesn’t like the dropshipping mode, but congratulations on this achievement

• Love it
I'll just go back to my link farming

I was My best day ever.
View attachment 2722407
DM