Sephon's morph and the magic paper

S

Sardo

Iron
I used to speak with a few of the bigger name morphers from the sluthate and lookism days. Morphing was rather primitive during puah and so no real "big names" were around, morphors were still refining some of the key technologies they use today. Of course today's morphing is much more technical and precise. More modern morphs all contains a detectable but very subtle artistic flair that came as a result of painstaking trial and error and slowly increasing expertise.

Sephon was one of my favorites, the artistry and grace never ceased to surprised me. He can do all sorts, he's equally good with shirtless, twinkish catwalk model in speedos category as he is with e.g. robust pure masc heavy bone structure in leather. with a large bulge.. and everything in between of course. Males are preferred, Sephon says he generally understands sex appeal and asthmatics in males a bit more than for females. He said this might be because he has a "knack" for males or an aptitude. And he enjoys workings on males morphs slightly more due to higher range of material to work with and he can do quick contractor work for online communities e.g. *Lookism forum, which is believe to be a forum gay questioning users who like to see many pictures of their favorite gay man to work through and decide to come out.

He dedication to morphing too was extraordinary. So he can do his work at his peak ability, he requires absolutely no distractions.
the ambiance of the studio can very much effect how the work foes. No bright lights, only dimmed lights or better darkness so nothing to be distracted by other than the morph on the screen. Windows fully blocked so zero sunlight and . and people laughing/socializing could lose a Flow state or been seen. The window is usually bolted shut Any sounds from outside to a min. People enjoying themselves in the sun, loud laughing could easily take one out of Flow state which is lost productivity and it's just annoying when you're trying e.g. to finish up technical section or at critical moments in morph-space.
No bright/flashing lights. Few sounds. The window is blocked and shut. Sunlight can be dissociating, so fully blocking all sunlight folk's house which fits the bill - many morphors have found that the common basement is a good preset studio area for work and conveniently away from distractions - like people. Dimming the lights is common, but most of the top morphor work is zero light as it turns out that's best in the long run.Anyway, Sephon had been working for years, rarely saw sucha single minded purist of morph perfection as well other interests in looks theory, so he stayed in the morphing studio/basement all the time. He became consumed with improvement, discovery. He wanted to know everything about the whole discipline. He was in the basement for ....actual years.. maybe even a decade. Such constant practice is deemed necessary.
He came to rely on charity too.. similar to how Buddhist monks rely on charity for alms to carry out their work. Sephon's alms were quite modest: 10 chicken tendies to be slide under the door or left outside so there's minimum disturbance. But yeah legendary work ethnic. I heard after particularly intense work session he didn't even leave to go to the bathroom, he couldn't stop due to being a multi day Flow state so just reflexively put grabbed and fashioned makeshift containers and started reliving himself simultaneous putting the finishes touches. It's good to know those kinds of improv skills are going toward getting better morphs.

In case you're wondering about how he managed to get up that work ethic and motivation, I think ambitious people get so immersed in their work that they forget. I warned him once about burnout and mentioned I heard about the makeshift containers and he made a joke about 'piss bottles' which to be honest lighten the mood and got a laugh cos funnily enough that is in fact what shut in NEETs who don't work use because they're lazy. I guess Sephon knew that was a weird clash of 2 very different types of people and it was odd to think of the clash of ideas and threw me off. He prob knew that because he was soon back into the family basement again.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Greycells coming out of nowhere and laying those kind of cobblestone post :feelsmage:

• JFL
Reactions: Paroxysm