Sergeant knew. (Pics) [FBI have been dispatched]

therefore browsing an internet forum while complaing about my lack of facial masculinity and complaing about the dating market makes me an extremist.
nice to know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj, Deleted member 16384 and 7 others
there are no forum incels that went ER , none of them used .is or .org
the idiot from canada that drove his van into 10 people browsed .is
and we all know, that especially on .is, there are some legit lunatics on there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 16384, aBetterMii and 3 others
therefore browsing an internet forum while complaing about my lack of facial masculinity and complaing about the dating market makes me an extremist.
nice to know
Yes.

Name ?

Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 20 um 142856

this autistic idiot, legit tells the police man about stacys and chads

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: getra, Mewton, Deleted member 16384 and 3 others
yeah but that guy had autism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
nice to know
have you ever talked to sergeant ?

Fucking @sergeant piece of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NONE, Toth's thot, datboijj and 2 others
OVer for you american niggas :lul::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I hope i dont get a police visit, then have to explain to my parents i shitpost on a homosexual male model worship forum and complain about women not liking me all day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and mogstar
guess how many ppl on .is also have autism, seems fair to me to monitor them
you shouldn't go to jail for shitposting and say "i am going to ER if this doesn't work :lul:"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
you shouldn't go to jail for shitposting and say "i am going to ER if this doesn't work :lul:"
you won't, never happened, and the maximum that will happen if you keep giving off shooter vibes is that the police will ring at your door and check your latest purchases, fair imo.

spout dumb shit on the internet, expressing clear intent to go ER -> be investigated to be sure you don't actually go through with it or are serious -> you are not, they get it -> case closed

rather have that than to have 100 more of these ugly fucks shooting up a school

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and aBetterMii
you won't, never happened, and the maximum that will happen if you keep giving off shooter vibes is that the police will ring at your door and check your latest purchases, fair imo.

spout dumb shit on the internet, expressing clear intent to go ER -> be investigated to be sure you don't actually go through with it or are serious -> you are not, they get it -> case closed

rather have that than to have 100 more of these ugly fucks shooting up a school
i mean do you really think they care about shootings ? . chicago has a mass shooting every weak (literally) and cops do nothing to counter that

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
i mean do you really think they care about shootings ? . chicago has a mass shooting every weak (literally) and cops do nothing to counter that
that's black on black gang crime, different from when their potential own white kids get shot dead "in their eyes"

I hope i dont get a police visit, then have to explain to my parents i shitpost on a homosexual male model worship forum and complain about women not liking me all day
They’ll laugh at ur penis nose

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, gamma, aBetterMii and 1 other person
A repost of the post made by "@stirnercel"
Serge admits on camera to targeting depressives and legal radicals in exchange for legal cover. | The *

tl;dr by having an active account on looksmax.org or incels.is your personal info is liable to be falsely manipulated by Sergeantincel and handed off to shady NGOs or law enforcement, so SergeantIncel, a known lying radical, can have legal cover. Having an active account there, even with a VPN is a massive liability to your mental health and safety, even if you are behaved. (Which you should be, violence is bad)

Warning: long read but there are pictures of sergeant ratting on incels

Anyway, .... Months ago, the owner of incels.is, Sergeantincel became a "Shapeshifter" for a data collection, sting, and astroturfing NGO called Light Upon Light which works with the F-B-I. The organization is formally or informally led by Jesse Morton and Naama Kates (of that incel podcast).

1639098276962.png

("Sergeantincel" also goes by "Alexander Ash")

" Light Upon Light purports to help people leave extremist political movements using the “countering violent extremism” model developed by the F-B-I and NSA"
https://its goingdown.org/this-week-in-fascism-41-shedding-light-on-light-upon-light/

Light upon Light has also admitted to using basic F-B-I tactics of pretending to be people they are not
"Embedded in at-risk networks, Light Upon Light will work to insert their materials into the dark corners of the internet"

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

The group is lead by Jesse Morton, a former radical who took up "Countering Violent Extremism", and is an admitted F-B-I informant , and helped found his group with the F-B-I.

From darkness to light: an interview with ex-jihadist Jesse Morton — Groundswell Project

Now Sergeantincel obviously joined to give the NGO user data as he thought it would give him legal cover. Which is amusing, as multiple white nationalists have joined LuL to avoid legal scrutity, at least one of which eventually ended up getting arrested not long after they joined, including Baked Alaska (no less than 4 weeks ago). /pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #252662773

1639098292554.png

Later...

1639098334562.png

Attempting to gauge how his user info handing would affect his forum, serge later kept on threads on his forum linking to a video where he admits to doing such.

His mentally challenged users and CVE people posing as incels had no issue with it.

Here is the video where SergeantIncel explains in detail how he will hand off user data to an NGO to hurt radicals and "cure" depressives, in exchange for cover for operating a site known for shielding users who encouraging mass violence..

(Downloaded in case they take it down)

1639098354640.png

This is likely not Serge's face, but is definitely his voice.

Serge: "We want to target the fringe incel for whatever reason is feeling violent."
Note this includes almost his entire userbase and forum content. And "feeling violent" isn't illegal.

1639098365560.png

Serge: "Obviously the incel community has many problems [...] myself alongside other people have been trying to create plans or services of some kind to specifically target incels who feel depressive or have suicidal tendencies"

Note the use of the words like "targeting", which imply violations of privacy and do not imply voluntary services.

Light Upon Lights extreme dishonesty shines here. Not only by using likely stock footage and presenting it as Serge (as the lips do not sync up), but also ignoring the fact that serge owns another forum (*****************), which has been widely criticized in the media for encouraging suicide, leading to unnecessary death.

Incels Are Running An Online Suicide Forum That Was Blamed For A Young Woman’s Death

Sergeantincel also owned, paid for, and operated a wiki which detailed methods of suicide for his users, so that they could act on them, which he deleted not long after joining the NGO.
http://web.archive.org/web/20200305205904/https://suicide.wiki/

But light upon light doesn't show interest in "intervening" with Serge's suicide-advocacy forum, only his incel forum, making them participants in a weird witch hunt to target incels who merely have suicidal thoughts but likely won't act on them.

Light upon Light is likely the least-worst offender in the stinging and astroturfing space, but that doesn't mean they are a helpful org. They have shown to have compassion for incels, but their lying and obviously transparent astroturfing tarnishes their perhaps well intentioned efforts to help incels. What incels need are free and voluntary services, not astroturfing and privacy violations, and "targeting".

If you post on incel forums, particularly incels.is, know that you are just a pawn in a dumb "countering violent extremism" race to see who can have the most "Interventions" on incels. Most likely many users on incels.is are not real, and the ones who are are being primed for their privacy being violated.

Post at your own risk. Better yet don't post there at all and lawyer up if you get false accusations from incels.is related postings, including being ready to sue Sergeantincel and whoever else lands you a false intervention. Parents can help in this respect with money.

Also:
More examples of former incels.is posters discussing allegedly bogus police visits and allegedly illegal hospitalizations due to the post they made on incels.is
1639098118319.png

That gives me 0 info.

So was he trying to make us kill us or not?

nice to know
We extremists tend to be high t and have Massive dark triad halo. We should be out here slaying

My plan is finally working.. yes yes… soon enough we shall take over all of goyim
96548233 BC70 468C AA86 1DEC9E5F76DC

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
have you ever talked to sergeant ?

just text chats about forum moderation, he his very reserved. You should read his whitepill blog and incel blog to know his figure better

@RoBobaFett999 @gamma
what can ever Sergant and his NGO do with my personal data? or do with data of incels.is users?
This website (just like incels.is) just stores my IP address and a dummy email I created, nothing else.

The IP address does not give more information beyond the fact I live in Northern Italy, an info that I've made already public.

• +1
Reactions: NONE
@RoBobaFett999 @gamma
what can ever Sergant and his NGO do with my personal data? or do with data of incels.is users?
This website (just like incels.is) just stores my IP address and a dummy email I created, nothing else.

The IP address does not give more information beyond the fact I live in Northern Italy, an info that I've made already public.
Idk tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Serge admits on camera to targeting depressives and legal radicals in exchange for legal cover. | The *

tl;dr by having an active account on looksmax.org or incels.is your personal info is liable to be falsely manipulated by Sergeantincel and handed off to shady NGOs or law enforcement, so SergeantIncel, a known lying radical, can have legal cover. Having an active account there, even with a VPN is a massive liability to your mental health and safety, even if you are behaved. (Which you should be, violence is bad)

Anyway, .... Months ago, the owner of incels.is, Sergeantincel became a "Shapeshifter" for a data collection, sting, and astroturfing NGO called Light Upon Light which works with the F-B-I. The organization is formally or informally led by Jesse Morton and Naama Kates (of that incel podcast).

1639098276962.png

" Light Upon Light purports to help people leave extremist political movements using the “countering violent extremism” model developed by the F-B-I and NSA"
https://its goingdown.org/this-week-in-fascism-41-shedding-light-on-light-upon-light/

Light upon Light has also admitted to using basic F-B-I tactics of pretending to be people they are not
"Embedded in at-risk networks, Light Upon Light will work to insert their materials into the dark corners of the internet"

The group is lead by Jesse Morton, a former radical who took up "Countering Violent Extremism", and is an admitted F-B-I informant , and helped found his group with the F-B-I.

From darkness to light: an interview with ex-jihadist Jesse Morton — Groundswell Project

Now Sergeantincel obviously joined to give the NGO user data as he thought it would give him legal cover. Which is amusing, as multiple white nationalists have joined LuL to avoid legal scrutity, at least one of which eventually ended up getting arrested not long after they joined, including Baked Alaska (no less than 4 weeks ago). /pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #252662773

1639098292554.png

Later...

1639098334562.png

Attempting to gauge how his user info handing would affect his forum, serge later kept on threads on his forum linking to a video where he admits to doing such.

His mentally challenged users and CVE people posing as incels had no issue with it.

Here is the video where SergeantIncel explains in detail how he will hand off user data to an NGO to hurt radicals and "cure" depressives, in exchange for cover for operating a site known for shielding users who encouraging mass violence..

1639098354640.png

Serge: "We want to target the fringe incel for whatever reason is feeling violent."
Note this includes almost his entire userbase and forum content. And "feeling violent" isn't illegal.

1639098365560.png

Serge: "Obviously the incel community has many problems [...] myself alongside other people have been trying to create plans or services of some kind to specifically target incels who feel depressive or have suicidal tendencies"

Note the use of the words like "targeting", which imply violations of privacy and do not imply voluntary services.

Light Upon Lights extreme dishonesty shines here. Not only by using likely stock footage and presenting it as Serge (as the lips do not sync up), but also ignoring the fact that serge owns another forum (*****************), which has been widely criticized in the media for encouraging suicide, leading to unnecessary death.

Incels Are Running An Online Suicide Forum That Was Blamed For A Young Woman’s Death

Sergeantincel also owned, paid for, and operated a wiki which detailed methods of suicide for his users, so that they could act on them, which he deleted not long after joining the NGO.

But light upon light doesn't show interest in "intervening" with Serge's suicide-advocacy forum, only his incel forum, making them participants in a weird witch hunt to target incels who merely have suicidal thoughts but likely won't act on them.

Light upon Light is likely the least-worst offender in the stinging and astroturfing space, but that doesn't mean they are a helpful org. They have shown to have compassion for incels, but their lying and obviously transparent astroturfing tarnishes their perhaps well intentioned efforts to help incels. What incels need are free and voluntary services, not astroturfing and privacy violations, and "targeting".

If you post on incel forums, particularly incels.is, know that you are just a pawn in a dumb "countering violent extremism" race to see who can have the most "Interventions" on incels. Most likely many users on incels.is are not real, and the ones who are are being primed for their privacy being violated.

Post at your own risk. Better yet don't post there at all and lawyer up if you get false accusations from incels.is related postings, including being ready to sue Sergeantincel and whoever else lands you a false intervention. Parents can help in this respect with money.

Also:
More examples of former incels.is posters discussing allegedly bogus police visits and allegedly illegal hospitalizations due to the post they made on incels.is
1639098118319.png

1639098276962.png

1639098292554.png

Later...

1639098334562.png

1639098354640.png

1639098365560.png

Also:
1639098118319.png

1639098276962.png

1639098292554.png

Later...

1639098334562.png

1639098354640.png

1639098365560.png

Also:
1639098118319.png

You are 100% right: manosphere forums are FBI stings but I just don't fucking care lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: Fiqh and NONE