Serious advice wanted

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Posts
26,787
Reputation
40,480
Which maxillofacials surgeons are least likely to fuck up

Got two offers atm and one pending

Andrei: lefort 2
Dr. Z: mlF3
Dr. S: mlf3 (should I wait it out as he's one of the best)

Any other surgeons I can pester about this and isn't a massive jew and only performs on syndromecels
?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Your really going to do a lf3?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Which maxillofacials surgeons are least likely to fuck up

Got two offers atm and one pending

Andrei: lefort 2
Dr. Z: mlF3
Dr. S: mlf3 (should I wait it out as he's one of the best)

Any other surgeons I can pester about this and isn't a massive jew and only performs on syndromecels
?
What do you look like?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

Similar threads

hexum.dnd
Replies
1
Views
19
ANON
ANON
Hmivi_123
Replies
7
Views
54
zombi3
Z
H
Replies
15
Views
87
R3w_tard666
R3w_tard666
Big Boss
Replies
3
Views
21
Big Boss
Big Boss
crewe
Replies
1
Views
35
OmegaND
OmegaND

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top