[Serious] I'm getting custom cheekbone/infraorbital implants and a custom wrap-around chin and jaw implant in two months. Need suggestions/morphs

Maybe even more than you think because you have a good chin that's masking how recessed you are. Talk to a surgeon. Ignore anyone suggesting Lefort 2. You're never going to get that.
What other surgeries could I get to fix such recession?

As the title said, I'm getting custom implants in two months and need help with a design that would improve my symmetry and be ideal. I want to look as good as I can, and I'm starting with shit features, so there's a lot of room for improvement. I would really like morphs if any of you are willing to create some for me on what I should show the plastic surgeon I want. I attached 3 of the 3-D scans we took. I have an idea of what I want, but I wanted to see what you guys would do in my situation. I'm taking into consideration the limits of plastic surgery and what is possible, but I know that there is a lot of room for improvement with custom implants.

***I'm getting the implants done in NYC with Dr. Miller***
Greycels like you are different specie, good luck bruh

Greycels like you are different specie, good luck bruh
Doing more than 90% of the forum tbh

Wraparounds make you look bloated, and his mandible is wide, so that makes this an even worse option, and zygo implants just look weird

I think a bimax would be ideal in his case to address his recessed jaw, and after that, genio with possible chin implants, jaw angles (or just filler there), and infra implants

He also should be lean before he even considers surgeries

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Doing more than 90% of the forum tbh

Wraparounds make you look bloated, and his mandible is wide, so that makes this an even worse option, and zygo implants just look weird

I think a bimax would be ideal in his case to address his recessed jaw, and after that, genio with possible chin implants, jaw angles (or just filler there), and infra implants

He also should be lean before he even considers surgeries
IMG 9085
IMG 9086
IMG 9087

Morphs with these procedures done

My body fat right now is around 20%. I was looking to do something like this, but I don't know if it looks good or uncanny. The position of my neck in the photo makes it look more asymmetrical. This is the route I want to take, but obviously emphasizing symmetry. For my side profile, I wanted to do something like the two pics attached, but I don't know if that's possible with a custom wrap-around.
You could just permajutt to fraud forward growth of the mandible tbh

You could just permajutt to fraud forward growth of the mandible tbh
I already permajutt lol, but I had to keep my bite natural for the pics. Plus, I can just grow a full beard and shape it to make my chin and jaw look more projected. I can't fraud my cheekbone/IOR area or my jaw width tho. Bimax is too risky tbh and the recovery is too disruptive. If I were to just permajutt for life, what procedures should I consider then. Genio? Cheek/IOR Implants? Jaw angle implants?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining
your nose looks rly good from the side:feelsokman:

That's side profile pic is pretty much how I look when I just put mt jaw. As for bf, a lot of that is submental fat. My genes are shit so I hold all my fat under my chin and in my abs. Unfortunately, I've already been at a lower bf, and I still had fat there. I may consider lipo later on

your nose looks rly good from the side:feelsokman:
Thanks. I got a nose job 2 years ago. I got punched in the face a month into recovery, and that's why it's deviated in the front. I need to get a revision in the future

Thanks. I got a nose job 2 years ago. I got punched in the face a month into recovery, and that's why it's deviated in the front. I need to get a revision in the future
god damn brutal, this fucking bastard. i hope you punched him back

god damn brutal, this fucking bastard. i hope you punched him back
Lol I couldn't. Knocked me out, but the police got him

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser and lestoa
dude listen i think wrap around implants would give uncanny/undesirable look to u. i think it would be best to to get the orbital and cheek implants then see how thing balance out. after that maybe a bsso would really help u ascend.
He should do bimax first and then infras

As the title said, I'm getting custom implants in two months and need help with a design that would improve my symmetry and be ideal. I want to look as good as I can, and I'm starting with shit features, so there's a lot of room for improvement. I would really like morphs if any of you are willing to create some for me on what I should show the plastic surgeon I want. I attached 3 of the 3-D scans we took. I have an idea of what I want, but I wanted to see what you guys would do in my situation. I'm taking into consideration the limits of plastic surgery and what is possible, but I know that there is a lot of room for improvement with custom implants.

Listen to me nigger
now you contact your surgeon and you tell him you only want infras, but tell him you need to do bimax first so schedule the surgery day after bimax
Get bimax and after few months get infras and some fillers in your gonion area
And voila

• JFL
Reactions: Cheat_Win
I think your initial plan is set for failure, the people in the comments are right, you chin needs vertical lengthening, also your jaw upper and lower are recessed but can be fixed. If you go with the wrong doctor you will end up botched 100% if a doctor tells you implants is all you need run run run

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
I think your initial plan is set for failure, the people in the comments are right, you chin needs vertical lengthening, also your jaw upper and lower are recessed but can be fixed. If you go with the wrong doctor you will end up botched 100% if a doctor tells you implants is all you need run run run
He didn't say that. Tbh with you. I just told him what I wanted and he was just like okay. It sucks because I'm literally throwing $2k in the trash between the down-payment and consultation fee. I'm thinking I will just jutt fraud my lower third as I always do and get a genio for my chin. As for now, I think I will go with the cheek/IOR implants for the midface and potentially jaw angle implants. Does that sound reasonable?

He didn't say that. Tbh with you. I just told him what I wanted and he was just like okay. It sucks because I'm literally throwing $2k in the trash between the down-payment and consultation fee. I'm thinking I will just jutt fraud my lower third as I always do and get a genio for my chin. As for now, I think I will go with the cheek/IOR implants for the midface and potentially jaw angle implants. Does that sound reasonable?
Take it one step at a time. If he was ok with your initial suggestion then he either has a bad eye for aesthetics or just wants your money. I think the first thing to do when looksmaxxing is fixing your worst feature, and that is your short chin, while you have a decent horizontal projection, it lacks the height so only a type of genioplasty is advisable like you just told me. So I would do that first and everything else like the infra implant should be the cherry on top.
Jaw angle implants that could help but first fix your chin and your overbite is possible.

You probably already know this cuz water is wet

The reason why I’m saying fix your biggest failos first is because sometimes that alone can be more than life changing so you probably didn’t even need the rest to have the same impact.

An example is I have a bolbous nose 👃, it always looked big like a bell 🔔, but my biggest fail was my narrow beta jaw, I had this fixed and the nose actually fits my face and my gf loves it, so I saved like 10k on a unessesary rhinoplasty and put that money where I needed it the most.

If I went to a Jew doctor and told him I want a smaller nose he would have agreed with me and do a rhinoplasty, but a good talented and experienced non Jew doctor would have told me that my real problem is my small jaw

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: needhollowcheeks, LegitUser, Zherko and 3 others
Take it one step at a time. If he was ok with your initial suggestion then he either has a bad eye for aesthetics or just wants your money. I think the first thing to do when looksmaxxing is fixing your worst feature, and that is your short chin, while you have a decent horizontal projection, it lacks the height so only a type of genioplasty is advisable like you just told me. So I would do that first and everything else like the infra implant should be the cherry on top.
Jaw angle implants that could help but first fix your chin and your overbite is possible.

The reason why I’m saying fix your biggest failos first is because sometimes that alone can be more than life changing so you probably didn’t even need the rest to have the same impact.

An example is I have a bolbous nose 👃, it always looked big like a bell 🔔, but my biggest fail was my narrow beta jaw, I had this fixed and the nose actually fits my face and my gf loves it, so I saved like 10k on a unessesary rhinoplasty and put that money where I needed it the most.

If I went to a Jew doctor and told him I want a smaller nose he would have agreed with me and do a rhinoplasty, but a good talented and experienced non Jew doctor would have told me that my real problem is my small jaw

Damn looking good bro. Your nose definitely fits your face. I agree that I will get a sliding genio as I need the vertical projection more, but my cheeks and infra area are flat as fuck. I think I will just get done done right after regardless. I don't care if I look recessed from the side because I can just fraud by jutting. Bimax is too risky and expensive. What did you do for your jaw exactly? I am trying to achieve something like that

Wraparounds make you look bloated
Do they or are most of the designs just shitty?

Like, look at Alfaro's patient Gustavo's jaw. It's pretty decent.

Screenshot 2024 05 27 144150

Here's his skull:

Screenshot 2024 05 27 144016

Look how far away from his gonion his zygo is. Also look at how the gonion isn't even the widest point of the ramus. It's actually the narrowest point! Now look at this wrap around design:

Screenshot 2024 05 27 144448

Fucking retarded.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, chadintraining and Cheat_Win
Damn looking good bro. Your nose definitely fits your face. I agree that I will get a sliding genio as I need the vertical projection more, but my cheeks and infra area are flat as fuck. I think I will just get done done right after regardless. I don't care if I look recessed from the side because I can just fraud by jutting. Bimax is too risky and expensive. What did you do for your jaw exactly? I am trying to achieve something like that
I just had jaw angle and chin filler with both Voluma and Volux while avoiding mid mandible. I know filler is controversial around here but this was the only solution I had at the time. It’s been 4 years and I still look really good but I will eventually get peek implants.

Also I mean you can do what you want as long as you have the money, just keep in mind to go with the right man (always avoid female doctors) for the job. Some docs are better for jaw surgery and some are better for the eye/cheek area so do your homework.

View attachment 2948091

Here's his skull:

View attachment 2948092

Look how far away from his gonion his zygo is. Also look at how the gonion isn't even the widest point of the ramus. It's actually the narrowest point! Now look at this wrap around design:

View attachment 2948094
Fucking retarded.
That’s crazy, good doctors actually use advanced technology to consider your soft tissue thickness to design the implant. So far Dr. Hanna from NY is my top choice for jaw surgery

That’s crazy, good doctors actually use advanced technology to consider your soft tissue thickness to design the implant. So far Dr. Hanna from NY is my top choice for jaw surgery
Do you have any pictures of his designs?

Do you have any pictures of his designs?
If u have instagram u can find many of before and after, I like him cuz he has a god their jaw himself and is young and intelligent. I had a consultation with him and he is also humble and very serious, unlike the clown eppely who is a Jew sales man who lies

Excellent transformation, what did u do to fix ur jaw

I've heard a lot about him since I live close to his office. He charges a lot for surgery though. How much was a consultation with him?

If u have instagram u can find many of before and after, I like him cuz he has a god their jaw himself and is young and intelligent. I had a consultation with him and he is also humble and very serious, unlike the clown eppely who is a Jew sales man who lies
His results look fine, nothing special though. Choosing a jaw surgeon because he himself has a good jaw is retarded though.

Here is arguably the best jaw surgeon in the world:

images

I want to get bimax, but it's incredibly expensive in comparison and the recovery is a lot. Can I not achieve similar results to a bimax by getting a custom wrap-around jaw implant while also widening my jaw?
You are obviously recessed, you definitely need Bimax to even give you a foundation for Implants later on. Getting a wrap around now is like tuning a Honda with Ferrari Parts you will look uncanny and fake.

just get zygos implants, jaw angle implants, infras, paranasal implants and chin implants

View attachment 2953445View attachment 2953446
just get zygos implants, jaw angle implants, infras, paranasal implants and chin implants
I appreciate the morphs, but that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid, looking uncanny. The cheekbones are way too wide, jaw is too squared off, and the lips look like they were pushed forward despite them being unaffected by any implants

Idk why you’re trying to avoid bimax so much. If you’re already going down the hardmaxxing route you should go for the most optimal procedure and surgeons especially since it seems you have money to spend seeing that you’re getting an operation in NY, unless the recovery time is something you really don’t want to go through

Idk why you’re trying to avoid bimax so much. If you’re already going down the hardmaxxing route you should go for the most optimal procedure and surgeons especially since it seems you have money to spend seeing that you’re getting an operation in NY, unless the recovery time is something you really don’t want to go through
It is the recovery time. I'm a student, so I genuinely do not have the time to take 3 or more months off for recovery.

It is the recovery time. I'm a student, so I genuinely do not have the time to take 3 or more months off for recovery.
Slow and steady

I understand that everyone is telling me to do bimax to advance my lower jaw, but all the procedures I'm looking to do address other problems (ex. flat midface, chin height, jaw asymmetry). Aren't those important too?

lol getting surgery but not even sub10% bf yet

View attachment 2948091

Here's his skull:

View attachment 2948092

View attachment 2948094
Fucking retarded.
Is there a before after of this implant design?

you need bimax and genio not implants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back