[SERIOUS] MSM and tanning skin without sun as a white guy

M

MillerMac

Iron
So as a pale Nordic I’ve been supplementing Beta Carotene the last 5 months ish with great results, gave me at least 1 PSL if I’m using that term right, it’s great. The last 3 weeks I’ve been supplementing MSM Crystals 3g a day for skin and hair, but it seems to have lightened my skin a little, taking away some of the beta c effect. Now I’m reading online of it stripping melanin from the body and dark skinned people using it to lighten their skin, taking orally as well.

Any studies / anecdotes on this? MSM is apparently great for collagen and maybe hair (not many studies) but I don’t think it’s worth it if it strips the little melanin I have from me. If I had dark hair I would vampiremaxx but as a dirty blonde I’m taking Paul walker notes.

Also is astaxthin or lucopene worth adding? Recently bought 12mg astaxanthin, is it cope for skin as a pale guy taking it daily for better “fake” tan looking skin with BC? Is 24mg better, lucopene?

Thanks guys

start carrot maxxing bud, atleast 5 adult sized carrots each day

start carrot maxxing bud, atleast 5 adult sized carrots each day
I would never be able to stick to this regime and that’s just beta carotene in carrots right? Could double dosis but what is your opinion about the rest?

beta carotene and astaxanthin gave me a good coloring but not comparable to a guy who injects melanin or goes sun bathing.

I have been supplementing 30mg astaxanthin and 60mg lycopene, along with MSM (mostly for my joints) for 2 weeks. Have yet to see any changes, hopefully they will come after a month.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
beta carotene and astaxanthin gave me a good coloring but not comparable to a guy who injects melanin or goes sun bathing.
Makes sense - what are your dosages?

Makes sense - what are your dosages?
12g astaxanthin
60g beta carotine

but i never took them with fat which mightve been the reason why i didnt get super good results

• +1
I have been supplementing 30mg astaxanthin and 60mg lycopene, along with MSM (mostly for my joints) for 2 weeks. Have yet to see any changes, hopefully they will come after a month.
What does astaxanthin and lycopene do

12g astaxanthin
60g beta carotine

but i never took them with fat which mightve been the reason why i didnt get super good results
R u meant to take with fatty foods?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Napoleon1800
Interesting. Keep me updated

red undertones for skin

and some health benefits like natural dht blocking and antidoxidants
Do both block dht? Which one is stronger/more effective

12g astaxanthin
60g beta carotine

Might be. Ive just taken beta with breakfast (oatmeal and milk) and it works

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Do both block dht? Which one is stronger/more effective
Astaxthin is stronger but I don’t think either of them help 1/100 as much as fin. I’m on propecia too so I figured the extra dht killing doesn’t hurt

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Napoleon1800
throw in a 15 minute sunbed once per week

• +1
Reactions: MillerMac
Astaxthin is stronger but I don’t think either of them help 1/100 as much as fin. I’m on propecia too so I figured the extra dht killing doesn’t hurt
it doesnt work to prevent hairloss but it could reduce dht by 40% according to a study

• +1
Reactions: MillerMac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back