Serious question to mewcels (mewing deniers and sceptics gtfoh)

D

Deleted member 16204

Bronze
How long did it take for you to stop mouthbreathing at night after learning to mew peoperly? I have mewed for like 2 or 3 months during the day but during nighttime I still mouthbreathe like a subhuman and hang my jaw open. What helped you to achieve 24/7 mewing? Did you tape your mouth or do some other autistic trics.

Ib4 "fucking retarded greycel don't you know that mewing is cope". I'm just trying to reverse my severe facial recession naturally don't judge me :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Bobelbrah
just ask mike mew tbh

I think he charges like 300 bucks for consult

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16204, Bonez and Bobelbrah
How long did it take for you to stop mouthbreathing at night after learning to mew peoperly? I have mewed for like 2 or 3 months during the day but during nighttime I still mouthbreathe like a subhuman and hang my jaw open. What helped you to achieve 24/7 mewing? Did you tape your mouth or do some other autistic trics.

Ib4 "fucking retarded greycel don't you know that mewing is cope". I'm just trying to reverse my severe facial recession naturally don't judge me :Comfy:
First and foremost, you need to work on lip seal by strengthening your lip muscles. You this by doing certain myofunctional exercises. An example: Thread a string through a button, then put it between your teeth and lips. While pulling the thread, brace your lips so you don’t let it slip outside. Do x reps for y sets.

Second, I believe it helps to strengthen your masseter muscles. But don’t overdo it, you don’t want start clenching your teeth at night.

In the meanwhile, tape your mouth. Autistics yes, but in addition to being a temporary fix, it can also help reinforce proper lip seal, so do it.

And of course, keep working on your tongue posture.

who the fuck unironically mouth breathes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
stop coping

stop coping
Cope I'm gonna do this
9v uVhDUPHtez2wSjKBU3jv7kjLt8SdJjOihOUEpa4A

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I'm just trying to reverse my severe facial recession naturally don't judge me

Good tongue posture can't reverse your recession. The forces generated are just not strong enough

It can only stop the recession from progressing