THE "ARE WE DATING THE SAME GUY" OOFY DOOFIES OF VANCOUVER AND PHOENIX- SCREENSHOTS INCLUDED (FROM TIKTOK)

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Someone got into the Vancouver and Phoenix "Are We Dating The Same Guy" Facebook groups and managed to screenshot all the profiles, posting them onto TikTok, JFL. Most of them are oofy doofy professionals.

Older threads about "Are We Dating The Same Guy" groups:

@Biggdink @MoggerGaston @khvirgin @Makeyousit @WishIwasChico

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, WishIwasChico, Danish_Retard and 6 others
To infiltrate, you have to do the following:
  • Make sure your Facebook account was made before 2022-2023 otherwise they won't accept it. They do not allow men or anyone suspected to be a man, so you have to do the following:
  • Use your mother's, sister's, aunt's, grandmother's, FwB, female flatmate/friend or girlfriend's Facebook account to get in. NONE of the groups will accept recently created foidfish accounts.
  • If this is not possible, you could change your Facebook name to a feminine one, and genderswap your images from male to female.
  • Change your location/city on your profile to the target city's group (i.e. the group you want to go in). Many major cities have their own groups.

Men are infiltrating their "safe space" and nobody will stop us from doing so.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
MIMIMIMI😴💤💤💤*SNORING*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, ascension, bloomercel and 1 other person
So it's mostly an older crowd, although I guess I could've expected from facebook. I saw mostly 35+ yo men, so probably 30+yo women.

I guess dating is an even bigger shitstorm at that age than in your 20s, but now for women also (a little bit). Knowing the type of standards/expectations that women develop in their 20s when they fuck around, and probably a shitton of bitterness from men that were left out and now playing the field and not caring anymore.

Society normalizing women fucking around in their 20s and its effects displayed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard and 5 others
literally everyone is white
@Biggdink muh indians are slaying???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 24593, bloomercel and 5 others
So it's mostly an older crowd, although I guess I could've expected from facebook. I saw mostly 35+ yo men, so probably 30+yo women.

I guess dating is an even bigger shitstorm at that age than in your 20s, but now for women also (a little bit). Knowing the type of standards/expectations that women develop in their 20s when they fuck around, and probably a shitton of bitterness from men that were left out and now playing the field and not caring anymore.

Society normalizing women fucking around in their 20s and its effects displayed.
No, many of the foids in the group appeared to be in their early-mid 20s. dating older men. I even saw a white MTB foid who appeared to be in her early 20s post about a 59-year-old man who was dating multiple women and had a habit of pumping and dumping.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard, makeme183 and 1 other person
speak of the devil

No, many of the foids in the group appeared to be in their early-mid 20s. dating older men. I even saw a white MTB foid who appeared to be in her early 20s post about a 59-year-old man who was dating multiple women and had a habit of pumping and dumping.
Why would a 20yo girl date a 59yo man? Only betabux comes to mind. Or some weird interest from the girl that has a fetish for older guys or just wants to try something new once.

Idk what she expected. A LTR? jfl.

lifefuel for oldcels I guess. Prime is at 59+ yo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 24593 and 4 others
Why would a 20yo girl date a 59yo man?
She thinks they'd be more likely to commit than the "young 22-year-old fuckboy".
Only betabux comes to mind. Or some weird interest from the girl that has a fetish for older guys or just wants to try something new once.

Correct, the foid seemed desperate for an LTR. @WishIwasChico noted something similar.
:redpill:

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
She thinks they'd be more likely to commit than the "young 22-year-old fuckboy".

Correct, the foid seemed desperate for an LTR. @WishIwasChico noted something similar.

:redpill:
ive never found this desperation among young women yet tbh.

Most seem to be annoyed with guys wanting to LTR too easily and the girls want to stay unattached and 'free'.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Danish_Retard, APJ and 3 others

Most seem to be annoyed with guys wanting to LTR too easily and the girls want to stay unattached and 'free'.
Lots of girls are complaining on these groups and on Reddit, some as young as 20s, about why no man wants to LTR them.
I looked at dating apps and I was astounded at how many early 20s foids put "LTR only" on their profiles.

Not bad looking guys good amount of htn+

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Someone got into the Vancouver and Phoenix "Are We Dating The Same Guy" Facebook groups and managed to screenshot all the profiles, posting them onto TikTok, JFL. Most of them are oofy doofy professionals.

Older threads about "Are We Dating The Same Guy" groups:

@Biggdink @MoggerGaston @khvirgin @Makeyousit @WishIwasChico

@fauxfox @chaddyboi66 @AngryShane @Beastimmung @Gingerman @rand anon @feelgood @klip11 @emeraldglass @futuregigamogger @Ja-Ja Gabori @Azr616 @Roquefort @kumquat @Ellipsis @chrollo @hopeless NTmaxxer @badamj @PrisonMike @Paschtrim @brea @AspiringMogger @JovenCansao @Suimaxxer @BongMog @fukmylyf @indianoutlaw @Zeruel @Corleone @LampPostPrime @RecessedChinCel @bloomercel @apocalypse @ang3l @cmfanel @thereallegend @inferiorpispot234 @Roquefort @Solar @mrriceguy @Dr. Bruh @efidescontinuado @the BULL @TUSSELEIF @Gingerman @TheAbyssinian @Shitfacegoodbod=mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, Suimaxxer, AspiringMogger and 8 others
we need this man here

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, LampPostPrime, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Why would a 20yo girl date a 59yo man? Only betabux comes to mind. Or some weird interest from the girl that has a fetish for older guys or just wants to try something new once.

i know some girl who has a older men fetish

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Lifefuel tbh, I mog some of the guys there. I just have to careermaxx and keep looksmaxxing, ill be a slayer in my 30s :feelsez:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 24593, Solar and 3 others
Lifefuel tbh, I mog some of the guys there. I just have to careermaxx and keep looksmaxxing, ill be a slayer in my 30s :feelsez:

Self Appointed Tyrone​

• JFL
Reactions: Azr616
I mog them all to the grave. Muh Chad muh blackpill. Most confirmed slayers are LTN to MTN. Eugene slays Chad rots.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Johanjohan, BongMog and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 7580
we need this man here
Jfl meanwhile I’m in my early 20s 6ft mulatto with dreads locks and 20 year old women look at me like a subhuman.

Just be clean cut NT oofy doofy theory has me on my knees. It isn’t over, because it never began.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, autistic_tendencies, BongMog and 2 others
Calling some of these guys MTN is generous too, JFL at us rotting because we have non NT brains

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and RecessedChinCel
99% white. No offy doofy for my race (literally)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, badamj, bloomercel and 2 others
99% white. No offy doofy for my race (literally)
oofy doofy and JBNT is for whites only. Us ethnics need to be 6psl + jacked just to get mtbs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, bloomercel, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
It's time to go ER on the internet itself ... Too much nonsense social media, OLD, etc. has created along with society itself collapsing.

Elliot Rodger had the wrong targETs.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and RecessedChinCel
All look shit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and BongMog
Muh usa is chad only
Look at all the slayersin phoenix @Oberyn

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
I don't even understand what this thread is about

I don't even understand what this thread is about
girls are complaining about those men in the TikToks of pumping and dumping them, and those men are not that good looking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Xangsane and RichmondBread
girls are complaining about those men in the TikToks of pumping and dumping them, and those men are not that good looking
divine retribution.

• +1
Reactions: badamj
divine retribution.
True

But it’s also over for anyone here who is MTN+ and complaining about not getting girls JFL imagine being lifemogged by 35 year old balding niggas who are pumping and dumping 20-25 year old girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, JawMogger, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person

And it gets worse the hotter the girl is, if she's in her mid-later twenties the bitterness with which she talks about how 'tied down' she was in her previous LTR (with a guy ranging from successful tall HTN-Chad) and her sense that her new single life is her best life is inescapable

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, Danish_Retard, Xangsane and 1 other person
Another dark stubble young professional pheno nigga:

I don't need to even see 90% of his face to know that this guy could only get women of that calibre in the US and not in Western Europe

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MoggerGaston
just be a white oofy doofy with glasses theory

I don't need to even see 90% of his face to know that this guy could only get women of that calibre in the US and not in Western Europe
USA is easymode

• +1
Reactions: APJ and Danish_Retard
Are American women more desperate?

In the group we were in I did see a young tall GL guy (HTN) but the foid who posted him was a blonde Stacylite. She complained about being pumped and dumped

• +1
Reactions: badamj
True

But it’s also over for anyone here who is MTN+ and complaining about not getting girls JFL imagine being lifemogged by 35 year old balding niggas who are pumping and dumping 20-25 year old girls
There were 45-60 year old men pumping and dumping these young girls too. The girls chose to date them because they thought they're more likely to get into an LTR with them.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and badamj
And it gets worse the hotter the girl is, if she's in her mid-later twenties the bitterness with which she talks about how 'tied down' she was in her previous LTR (with a guy ranging from successful tall HTN-Chad) and her sense that her new single life is her best life is inescapable
Really? The girls in the group seemed extremely desperate for LTR.

Why?
Foids in the group seemed to like MTNs with dark hair and stubble, tall, wears a suit, gymmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: APJ