*serious* Why do girls have mood swings? Gtfih!!

SuperDavidGangbang

SuperDavidGangbang

Males compete, Females select
Serious talk okay?
I noticed a common theme among girls. Girls have this tendency to have a shift in their mood. One moment she shows this "loving" attention (more invested into the conversation, more eye contact, more smiles, more friendly body language, etc)

BUT, out of nowhere they change to this careless being, and show less of these characteristics..

But then agian.. they turn back to this "loving" thase after some hours/days.

Why tf is this common among girls? Is it hormones? Is it tiredness? Is it small icks you may do/have?

Wtf is going on??

@ReadBooksEveryday @klip11 @Gengar @russiancelreturns (please no "because you're not crippled ethnic cope)

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Michael Myers and ReadBooksEveryday
cuz they lack of robust slavic cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, lemonnz, northern mogger and 4 others
Maybe it's that time of the month

Serious talk okay?
I noticed a common theme among girls. Girls have this tendency to have a shift in their mood. One moment she shows this "loving" attention (more invested into the conversation, more eye contact, more smiles, more friendly body language, etc)

BUT, out of nowhere they change to this careless being, and show less of these characteristics..

But then agian.. they turn back to this "loving" thase after some hours/days.

Why tf is this common among girls? Is it hormones? Is it tiredness? Is it small icks you may do/have?

Wtf is going on??

@ReadBooksEveryday @klip11 @Gengar @russiancelreturns (please no "because you're not crippled ethnic cope)
Men have more tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Narcissus🥀 and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Slavic ogre missing

• +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang
SuperDavidGangbang

• +1
Coping how? You really think you don’t have mood swings?
I literally said how you could make it not considered a cope by just providing examles.

Screenshot 20240314 143642 PicCollage

Added to my collection. Good stuff

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and SuperDavidGangbang
She discovered your subhuman side profile

Sheboon trait

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
She discovered your subhuman side profile
That doesn't make sense though. She saw my side profile many times in her "loving" stage without any problems

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Minnie Mouse is BigPeteCock only

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
combination of all. Its hard to be affectionate all the time. I wouldnt worry too much about it

you might be saying things she deems as "insensitive" and her bad moods = her being offended by some shit you said

girls can be paranoid and overly sensitive like that, cause u might not have said anything bad at all

• +1
If she begins to have mood swings against you it basically means she will leave you in a month

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and SuperDavidGangbang
Don’t ask me, I’m a dateless virgin.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Foids are bipolar

Because you are not chad:chad: