Serious

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
Serious

The girl i'm hanging out with since the beggining of the month still smiles and giggles everytime we make eye contact. I have asked her why several times and she always answers "nothing". My theory is that she finds me attractive or that she is retarded, but since i am to retarded i have to ask your opinion (i have no friends and i'm hiding all of this from my parents jfl).

My theory is that you are the one that is retarded and probably fucked the whole thing up cuz it's been a month and u cucked yourself it's over buy rope online free delivery

• +1
Reactions: MotherlyHiro
My theory is that you are the one that is retarded and probably fucked the whole thing up cuz it's been a month and u cucked yourself it's over buy rope online free delivery

bro are you high? We already fucked a few times jfl

gj on the fucking. She probably finds you attractive bro srs gj

she is enamored, it is time to exploit her for financial gain. when one partner in a relationship likes the other significantly more than vice versa, the high value mate holds the power and this opens up an easy avenue for abuse. should probably make the bitch pay for your food, thatz how real niggaz do it treat that bitch like an ATM card

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, rockndogs and CupOfCoffee
she is enamored, it is time to exploit her for financial gain. when one partner in a relationship likes the other significantly more than vice versa, the high value mate holds the power and this opens up an easy avenue for abuse. should probably make the bitch pay for your food, thatz how real niggaz do it treat that bitch like an ATM card

bro

stick hand in pants next time

Over for me and many other men.