Seriously how can you think that i'm ugly

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Can't you see that i look good? This forum caused a cognitive dissonance in me, i Always get compliments by people irl, i came here expecting to get the same type of treatment instead i got treated like crap and sidelined? I fucking hate you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, greycel, rand anon and 4 others
Can't you see that i look good? This forum caused a cognitive dissonance in me, i Always get compliments by people irl, i came here expecting to get the same type of treatment instead i got treated like crap and sidelined? I fucking hate you

@BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, noodlelover, Deleted member 45760 and 2 others
Do they really call you ugly? I see mostly they just make fun of you, but that's because you seem schizo and super serious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, greycel and Deleted member 43058
you get the Chad treatment IRL and come here to flex on us

• +1
Reactions: greywind, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and MaghrebGator
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, Costcosuperstore, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Ok Bro are you ready to spend a night out with me and see if i'm invisible? I'm so fucking tired of being disrespected in here. I want to be treated like the important guys
Yeah let’s do it, I’m 5 hours away from Veneto

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
You mog me to death.

Ok Bro are you ready to spend a night out with me and see if i'm invisible? I'm so fucking tired of being disrespected in here. I want to be treated like the important guys
Yeah let’s do it, I’m 5 hours away from Veneto
Don't do it, this faggot will take sneak pics of you without you ever knowing about it until the meeting is over and you browse .org again. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 45760, xegigi and 1 other person
Don't do it, this faggot will take sneak pics of you without you ever knowing about it until the meeting is over and you browse .org again. :forcedsmile:
Ah I don’t care bro I got nothing to lose and the bull doesn’t either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, mayo mogger and Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45760 and deadmanwalking
IMG 0162

Every night is a lonely night

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias and Gengar
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: piec, Costcosuperstore, greycel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Gengar
keep thinking i look like those cartoon looking ass pictures irl. you can't even see my skin texture
What’s your Instagram bro let’s go hang out in Veneto centro

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and deadmanwalking
veneto is not a city dumbass, plus i don't live there anymore
How could I know I don’t live there? Do you live in a bigger city now?

u look good buddy

You look average, just autistic

You look average, just autistic
no fuck off i don't look average, in fact i never saw another guy that really resembles me, my skull deviates way too much from the norm

no fuck off i don't look average, in fact i never saw another guy that really resembles me, my skull deviates way too much from the norm

The aspie look in your eyes kinda downgrades you a bit

If your getting slays , a win is a win nigga
i'm not getting shit i'm not sexual or do i ever think about sex. this forum is my whole life, all that it was and all that it will ever be. i just wanted to be beatiful

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
you get the Chad treatment IRL and come here to flex on us
I heard in Italy pizza deliverers are very respected, like Samurais in Japan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MaghrebGator
u will never be respected nor will u ever receive chad treatment here, over for u boyo

u will never be respected nor will u ever receive chad treatment here, over for u boyo
you don't understand beauty you think women are attracted to the same model feature as you faggots

I heard in Italy pizza deliverers are very respected, like Samurais in Japan
i have a master degree what do you have? nothing so shut the fuck up

i think you are cute as a button mr bull

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
i'm not getting shit i'm not sexual or do i ever think about sex. this forum is my whole life, all that it was and all that it will ever be. i just wanted to be beatiful
Don't look for approval here. We are a bunch of abused dogs.

Enjoy your IRL compliments.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MaghrebGator
you don't understand beauty you think women are attracted to the same model feature as you faggots
i am pretty boy chad i have maximum female appeal, wait until i finish roid cycle and i maximise body for female gaze i will be unmoggable i will come to italy and slay every italian foid hard

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
you shit on pizzeria workers but you enjoy your food no? starve to death if you think they're so useless. retard
Nah just joking. Honest and good job.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
i am pretty boy chad i have maximum female appeal, wait until i finish roid cycle and i maximise body for female gaze i will be unmoggable i will come to italy and slay every italian foid hard
i don't give a shit bro. when i was 20 i was on my way to be a recognized chad in my city, every girl knew about me, they were chanting about my divine features and elevating me to the status of a king. meanwhile the best you did is slaying some foid from fucking hinge LMAO sadness

i don't give a shit bro. when i was 20 i was on my way to be a recognized chad in my city, every girl knew about me, they were chanting about my divine features and elevating me to the status of a king. meanwhile the best you did is slaying some foid from fucking hinge LMAO sadness
ur washed now boyo, ur collagen is gone and ur balding hard its all downhill from here for u meanwhile i keep ascending and slaying every stacy in my path like a conquistador, u are now peasant class no longer king, the fact ur considering moving to india proves it even more jfl brutal

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
Weren't you tiktok famous from shadowboxing? I can see your appeal.

ur washed now boyo, ur collagen is gone and ur balding hard its all downhill from here for u meanwhile i keep ascending and slaying every stacy in my path like a conquistador, u are now peasant class no longer king, the fact ur considering moving to india proves it even more jfl brutal

View attachment 2912539
IMG 20240428 151438
my collagen isn't gone and my hair Is as thick as ever. I Just Need 6 more months to recomp and get my shit together then i can come back to being a local star

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and atlantean
View attachment 2912543 my collagen isn't gone and my hair Is as thick as ever. I Just Need 6 more months to recomp and get my shit together then i can come back to being a local star
bit of wind and its over for ur hairline frauding with the fringe, brutal agepill this is why u need to start tretinoin early

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
bit of wind and its over for ur hairline frauding with the fringe, brutal agepill this is why u need to start tretinoin early
What a bunch of bullshit, you can't get a Fringe that looks good with a recessed hairline. start tretinoin so you can be a glowing faggot? I have Natural good smooth skin i Just wash my face don't want shitty chemicals pouring into my skin. There Is no agepill here we live a long life

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico