Seriously mainstream

Lookologist003

Lookologist003

Skull crafter
I know it's done to death, but I just can't get over how subtlety incel ideas and blackpill have become mainstream. I cannot go a week even IRL around young people without hearing words you would expect never to be used outside of the internet and web.

Since I got to know the incel community, I've always thought overlooking the shit posting they were ahead of the mainstream, like the mainstream is their evening shadow.

I remember this site back in 2021 and this was all so super obscure, and stumbling upon it was hurtful but it felt like you uncovered forbidden knowledge.

It's all so weird today, and it's only going to get weirder as time progresses.

I watched slowly how incel ideas came to dominate 4chan over just 100 weeks. In 2020, this shit was restrained to Looksmax and Incels.

If I knew the usernames of elder members, I would tag them here.

@6ft4

• +1
Reactions: Depresso, wristcel and Nick.Harte
How long have you been on PSL?

Cool "muh ive been here since 1945" brag post bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Petsmart and LancasteR
Just heard some fucking teens say yooo Chico muhhh chico lachowski in their friend group with some foids JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness and Petsmart
  • WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel
When the blackpill gets mainstream there will be more suicides and more hikkis and mgtows

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Depresso
with me it's more the widespread PSL knowledge as opposed to the terms and vernacular on blackpill sites I notice

When I was in school, I didn't even really think about things like hairlines. If an actor had an NW3 or something it just wouldn't 'register' in my brain. You were either bald or you had hair kinda thing

But now I hear 12 year olds talk about that stuff. My little nephew even teased his dad about his hairline which isn't even that bad, telling him he was 'receding' lol

Same with other stuff to do with chins and jaws. I heard one say 'where's your chin bro' to his friend who was probably slightly receded. Little kids are all hyper aware about ALL of this stuff now. Posing in ways to make their jaw look bigger. Sucking in cheeks etc. It's nuts.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, baldgeeza and Lookologist003
When the blackpill gets mainstream there will be more suicides and more hikkis and mgtows
There might be a push for euthanasia laws

I don't mind euthanasia but I do mind the way it affects behaviour. Imagine your local doctor suggesting euthanasia as an alternative or even pushing it on you

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and standardcel

I don't mind euthanasia but I do mind the way it affects behaviour. Imagine your local doctor suggesting euthanasia as an alternative or even pushing it on you
There will also be abortions when the baby in the womb is retarded or something like in nazi times

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness and Depresso

There will also be abortions when the baby in the womb is retarded or something like in nazi times
i fail to see how this is bad, srs

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
i fail to see how this is bad, srs
I am fully behind euthanasia, but it's like the opposite of PC, so, incel luck, you have to rope to leave this peice of shit planet.

TLDR: IT'S OVER FOR YOU BRO