severe acne and accutane

nova0990

nova0990

Iron
i've used every skincare product known to man and nothing has helped. i was on an antibiotic which helped a little but stopped after 12 weeks because i didnt want to permanently fuck my body. ive been on tret for months now and my skin has only gotten worse. im not sure if its been particularly bad because of tret purge or because i stopped the antibiotic. anyways a couple of years ago i started accutane but stopped after the first month or two because i was afraid the purge would cause permanent scarring. i want to get back on it but is there any way i can minimize the purge and prevent scarring?

Attachments

• IMG_3808.jpeg
    IMG_3808.jpeg
    384.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 62070
I asked the same thing my derm and she said i shouldnt worry about the scarring because its inevitable. If you are prone to scarring you will scar either way. The best you can do is hop on accutane and hope for the best and deal with scarring later. Just the basics cleanser moisturizer sunscreen. I highly recommend the lrp effaclar h iso biome moisturizer, my derm recommended it to me (im also on accutane)

I asked the same thing my derm and she said i shouldnt worry about the scarring because its inevitable. If you are prone to scarring you will scar either way. The best you can do is hop on accutane and hope for the best and deal with scarring later. Just the basics cleanser moisturizer sunscreen. I highly recommend the lrp effaclar h iso biome moisturizer, my derm recommended it to me (im also on accutane)
don't use cleansers and shit
his skin barrier is cucked so the only thing he should be doing is just moisturizing w sunscreen and accutane
if you use harsh products on a damaged skin barrier it's only gonna get worse

• +1
Reactions: john788 and StraightHeadJames
u have destroyed skin barrier from the antibitotics u need to heal ur gut u are kinda fucked i did the same thing

his skin barrier is cucked so the only thing he should be doing is just moisturizing w sunscreen and accutane
I was about to tag you in this I immediately thought of you

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dannydipss
a gentle hydrating cleanser is not a 'harsh product', if his skin is oily and dusty after a long day after school/work, cleanser is recommended

I'm the acne professor here fr
is it a bad idea to go straight from tret to accutane. also if i start now i would have to be on it through the summer.

a gentle hydrating cleanser is not a 'harsh product', if his skin is oily and dusty after a long day after school/work, cleanser is recommended
no need to get that oil and 'dust' off man
your skin is made for that shit it's natural, it's not natural to 'wash it off'
you shouldn't even wash your body in the shower with soap

is it a bad idea to go straight from tret to accutane. also if i start now i would have to be on it through the summer.
yeah I have always preached diet and moisturizer but accutane fixes acne so if you wanna get rid of it pretty fast and easy take it but if you wanna be healthy don't

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Deleted member 62070
no need to get that oil and 'dust' off man
your skin is made for that shit it's natural, it's not natural to 'wash it off'
you shouldn't even wash your body in the shower with soap

yeah I have always preached diet and moisturizer but accutane fixes acne so if you wanna get rid of it pretty fast and easy take it but if you wanna be healthy don't
my skin is made for not having acne too but it doesnt care

if your skin did exactly how its supposed to you wouldnt have any problems with it

if your skin produces too much sebum, you need to get rid of it. How? With a cleanser

After you got rid of the excess oil, you 'replace' the 'oil' with a moisturizer, and your body adapts to it, meaning in the future it wont produce that much oil because its not needed anymore (it was never needed but your skin thinks it was needed, thats why you have all the problems in the first place)

my skin is made for not having acne too but it doesnt care

if your skin did exactly how its supposed to you wouldnt have any problems with it

if your skin produces too much sebum, you need to get rid of it. How? With a cleanser

After you got rid of the excess oil, you 'replace' the 'oil' with a moisturizer, and your body adapts to it, meaning in the future it wont produce that much oil because its not needed anymore (it was never needed but your skin thinks it was needed, thats why you have all the problems in the first place)
heavy cope
if your body produces too much sebum it's because your hormones are out of balance, ez fix with diet unless it's a legitimate disease
it's even better to never ever wash your face and eat 100% natural and you would never have problems with skin

• Ugh..
wait what? spf 50 sunscreen works as a moisturizer too?

• +1
heavy cope
if your body produces too much sebum it's because your hormones are out of balance, ez fix with diet unless it's a legitimate disease
it's even better to never ever wash your face and eat 100% natural and you would never have problems with skin
okay man not gonna argue with your point

• +1
what is your diet
i eat clean whole foods. meat, rice, potatoes, organic dairy, vegetables and fruits. i drink milk because im bulking but it shouldn't be causing acne because its organically sourced and i dont consume any other sugar or other simple carbs.

wait what? spf 50 sunscreen works as a moisturizer too?
yes

i eat clean whole foods. meat, rice, potatoes, organic dairy, vegetables and fruits. i drink milk because im bulking but it shouldn't be causing acne because its organically sourced and i dont consume any other sugar or other simple carbs.
there's your problem, simple carbs causing acne is a myth. your rice is causing acne. Eat fruits, meats, potatoes and eggs. carbs are overrated anyway

• Ugh..
heavy cope
my acne is from puberty. i eat 100% natural and i still have acne. ive tried 0 products and it only made my acne worse.

my acne is from puberty. i eat 100% natural and i still have acne. ive tried 0 products and it only made my acne worse.
still diet, acne stems from inflammatory gut so change your diet up. and don't use products on face

yes

there's your problem, simple carbs causing acne is a myth. your rice is causing acne. Eat fruits, meats, potatoes and eggs. carbs are overrated anyway
i dont eat that much rice anyways and your body need carbs. healthy carbs dont cause acne.

still diet, acne stems from inflammatory gut so change your diet up. and don't use products on face
what is there to change about my diet. i eat 100% natural every day. my meal prep is chicken and potatoes and i eat eggs for breakfast every morning.

what is there to change about my diet. i eat 100% natural every day. my meal prep is chicken and potatoes and i eat eggs for breakfast every morning.
maybe you have an intolerance against something, I have the same thing with honey. sometimes your body can't digest a certain food and therefore inflamation is caused --> acne. It's just kinda hard to figure out what so start experimenting, also if you're bulking do not eat protein powders or any of that stuff because it is terrible.

i dont eat that much rice anyways and your body need carbs. healthy carbs dont cause acne.
Maybe it's the potatoes that cause you to break out, no way of knowing until you experiment

so wash my face with cold water, ice my face and then just spf 50 on my whole face? thats it?
I mean it doesn't need to be cold water, icing your face doesn't do shit and yes. I only use a moisturizer w/o sunscreen cuz there's almost no sun in myu country but yea

best moisturizer : best sunscreen (can also be used as a moisturizer:
ducray-keracnyl-pp-tube-30ml.jpg
bc4415e2-0384-41bd-aca2-de732f6ec57e.264f648a0cfc1dac091e4dee5f7c6671.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: john788
maybe you have an intolerance against something, I have the same thing with honey. sometimes your body can't digest a certain food and therefore inflamation is caused --> acne. It's just kinda hard to figure out what so start experimenting, also if you're bulking do not eat protein powders or any of that stuff because it is terrible.

Maybe it's the potatoes that cause you to break out, no way of knowing until you experiment

I mean it doesn't need to be cold water, icing your face doesn't do shit and yes. I only use a moisturizer w/o sunscreen cuz there's almost no sun in myu country but yea

best moisturizer : best sunscreen (can also be used as a moisturizer:
ducray-keracnyl-pp-tube-30ml.jpg
bc4415e2-0384-41bd-aca2-de732f6ec57e.264f648a0cfc1dac091e4dee5f7c6671.jpeg
Bro
Are those the mostireuzers you use?
I’ve used moisturizer for the first time in 6 days yesterday and already 6 pimples have formed, before that i was completely clear. Every moisturizer I’ve tried burns my skin and makes it red, my skin is extremely sensitive and subhuman

Only washing with water in the evening makes me clear but drys out my skin a bit

Last edited:
Bro
I’ve used moisturizer for the first time in 6 days yesterday and already 6 pimples have formed, before that i was completely clear. Every moisturizer I’ve tried burns my skin and makes it red, my skin is extremely sensitive and subhuman

Only washing with water in the evening makes me clear but drys out my skin a bit
Yes, most moisturizers are filled with dogshit chemicals. I really really recommend that one since it has no harmful chemicals or parabens. My niece is also a dermatologist and she insists on that moisturizer being the best oat, it’s a well-kept secret within the skincare community so try it

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Bro

Maybe you’re just allergic to some ingredient in the moisturizers since your skin burns after using it, so maybe stop skincare and let your skin do it’s thing

i've used every skincare product known to man and nothing has helped. i was on an antibiotic which helped a little but stopped after 12 weeks because i didnt want to permanently fuck my body. ive been on tret for months now and my skin has only gotten worse. im not sure if its been particularly bad because of tret purge or because i stopped the antibiotic. anyways a couple of years ago i started accutane but stopped after the first month or two because i was afraid the purge would cause permanent scarring. i want to get back on it but is there any way i can minimize the purge and prevent scarring?
Ull be fine im on accutane no problem at all even tho people hate on doctors alot here ur derm is smarter than every single person on this forum so trust him

Yes, most moisturizers are filled with dogshit chemicals. I really really recommend that one since it has no harmful chemicals or parabens. My niece is also a dermatologist and she insists on that moisturizer being the best oat, it’s a well-kept secret within the skincare community so try it
Does it moisturize/hydrate your skin well enough?
Maybe you’re just allergic to some ingredient in the moisturizers since your skin burns after using it, so maybe stop skincare and let your skin do it’s thing
I threw that moisturizer away already, i went on reddit with my low iq monkey brain to search for a ideal moisturizer and bought some reddit recommended moisturizers like cetaphil and Cerave.

I’ve tried 10+ different moisturizer and only 2/3 have worked but only temporary like 3-9 months and afterwards it starts burning and makes my skin red again.

• JFL
Ull be fine im on accutane no problem at all even tho people hate on doctors alot here ur derm is smarter than every single person on this forum so trust him
a darm is a greedy jew you should especially not listen to them. they don't know your skin and just prescribe you sum like tret and it destroys your skin.

FUCKING DIET NIGGA

also accutane if you wanna destroy your health longterm

a darm is a greedy jew you should especially not listen to them. they don't know your skin and just prescribe you sum like tret and it destroys your skin.

FUCKING DIET NIGGA

Diet wont work it its hormonal, tane wont destroy health, ur tryna keep him from having good skin, ur eliminating the competition, psychojew

FUCKING DIET NIGGA

mirin getting rid of competition

• JFL
Diet wont work it its hormonal, tane wont destroy health, ur tryna keep him from having good skin, ur eliminating the competition, psychojew
1 you can fix hormones with diet you utter cumbucket
2 Accutane fucks your body up to the point of no return
3 I have helped hundreds of ppl get clear skin, I know my shit
4 you stink
also
Posts355Reputation143

mirin getting rid of competition
4 you stink
also
Posts1,305Reputation1,012

4 you stink
also
Posts1,305Reputation1,012
ur words don’t hurt me sugartits

ur words don’t supersede studies

ur words are worthless

• JFL
Reactions: Rigged
4 you stink
also
Posts355Reputation143
1. IF U ALREADY DONT HAVE GENETICALLY HORMONAL ACNE
2. Thats simply not true
3. Doesnt mean anything jfl
4. Nuh uh, also my post rep ratio is bad cuz almost no ones high iq enough to unerstand my posts jfl

• +1
love you so much babygirl
ahw how cute I love you too

1. IF U ALREADY DONT HAVE GENETICALLY HORMONAL ACNE
2. Thats simply not true
3. Doesnt mean anything jfl
4. Nuh uh, also my post rep ratio is bad cuz almost no ones high iq enough to unerstand my posts jfl
I hate you fucking fat retarded ass nigger you are worthless and below average iq if you really believe what you're typing
muh genetically hormonal acne nigga you're just pussy and can't stick to eating raw meat retarded ass sucking licking nigga
accutane is A TOXIC DOSE OF VIT A, CAGED IF YOU THINK IT WON'T HARM YOUR BODY
UTTER SUBHUMAN
NUH UH NUH UH your p/r ratio is bad cuz you're a dumb donkey fucking hollow shell man who eats niggers leftover shit
now kys and follow my advice

I hate you fucking fat retarded ass nigger you are worthless and below average iq if you really believe what you're typing
muh genetically hormonal acne nigga you're just pussy and can't stick to eating raw meat retarded ass sucking licking nigga
UTTER SUBHUMAN
NUH UH NUH UH your p/r ratio is bad cuz you're a dumb donkey fucking hollow shell man who eats niggers leftover shit
Check my 3 most recent posts nigga and tell me if u can understand any of thrm
I do only eat raw red meat jfl
No its not toxic u fucking honeybun, they monitor u for a reason

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss and PsychoDsk

UTTER SUBHUMAN
Wait is that u in ur pfp

• +1
Check my 3 most recent posts nigga and tell me if u can understand any of thrm
I do only eat raw red meat jfl
No its not toxic u fucking honeybun, they monitor u for a reason
your thread abt sarms says it all, never seen someone with such low iq JFL
If it wasn't toxic they wouldn't need to monitor you faggot
I can't believe you are on here spreading fucking nonsense
please please please kys

you legit made a list with SARMS, fucking SARMS. I mean can you be more clear in saying you're retarded.
You even stated you used ai and used 'own experience and A COUPLE of hours of research' oh god pls pls pls
get off here and do some actual research

• +1
your thread abt sarms says it all, never seen someone with such low iq JFL
If it wasn't toxic they wouldn't need to monitor you faggot
I can't believe you are on here spreading fucking nonsense
please please please kys

you legit made a list with SARMS, fucking SARMS. I mean can you be more clear in saying you're retarded.
You even stated you used ai and used 'own experience and A COUPLE of hours of research' oh god pls pls pls
get off here and do some actual research
It was a joke ive been researching this type of stuff my whole life also my list of sarms is 100% accurate i litteraly explained the science down to the minute detail dont blame me if u cant understand it jfl, also i made the thread on sarms just to make it and sarms are also extremely good, check the science on it its 100% true

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
It was a joke ive been researching this type of stuff my whole life also my list of sarms is 100% accurate i litteraly explained the science down to the minute detail dont blame me if u cant understand it jfl, also i made the thread on sarms just to make it and sarms are also extremely good, check the science on it its 100% true
sarms are terrible
sarms are the pussy and lazy man's way out

steroids >>> sarms

It was a joke ive been researching this type of stuff my whole life
it wasn't a joke and no you haven't
the science was just propaganda for sarms, you didn't mention any negative effect and how terrible they really are.
the only science you used was to point out what they positively do in your body w/o stating the extreme obvious, the negatives
I agree w/ your tier list but steroids are wayyyy better so why waste your time with something that hasn't been around long enough to actually have a good and well-presented case

I love u too, its okay tho u cant be both a chad and smart nigga ❤️
thankyou bhai I don't get pussy either so we the same fr fr

• +1
Yes i have lil whigga, i didnt mention any positive i just mentioned the science of how the sarms actual worked and did in ur body ;(, also the sides are googleable 😔, steroids are better ima make one for steroids eventually since most of this forum is baseline stuff of what it does and the positive negatives not how the steroid literally works

Also if u dont get pussy its over for this whole forum, u have to be mad short or sum cuz no way

• +1
Stop eating sugar and bread

Stop ejaculating without having a kid

Stop taking hot showers

UTTER SUBHUMAN
u seem like a funny dude, i fw it. but i agree that accutane is bad, but disagree that acne is caused by diet. diet, at worst, makes current acne worse.

• +1