severe acne and accutane

Yes i have lil whigga, i didnt mention any positive i just mentioned the science of how the sarms actual worked and did in ur body ;(, also the sides are googleable 😔, steroids are better ima make one for steroids eventually since most of this forum is baseline stuff of what it does and the positive negatives not how the steroid literally works

Also if u dont get pussy its over for this whole forum, u have to be mad short or sum cuz no way
I get pussy sometimes but it's either with a fat bitch or a standard becky
I'm giga retarded around pretty girls lmao
Tag me when you make a thread ab roids bhai

u seem like a funny dude, i fw it. but i agree that accutane is bad, but disagree that acne is caused by diet. diet, at worst, makes current acne worse.
It's a compilation of multiple things in your body, some ppl get lucky at birth and some are fucked. after all everything is mostly genetic
I was cucked w bad skin jfl

I get pussy sometimes but it's either with a fat bitch or a standard becky
I'm giga retarded around pretty girls lmao
Tag me when you make a thread ab roids bhai
349F47B0 645C 4510 8CE5 D905EC515B27

Model, get rich and ull get every foid u see

View attachment 2794845
Model, get rich and ull get every foid u see
I have my first shoot on 24 march but my skin is getting cucked cuz I'm on roids so I'll get dropped probably
I like you tho there's a lot of niggas on here that I just despise lmao

I have my first shoot on 24 march but my skin is getting cucked cuz I'm on roids so I'll get dropped probably
Lmao ur mad chill, alot of the people here larp high iq, like @Snake.0359

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
For ur skin, i forgot what its called, u go to a derm they put needles in ur skin and then the next day ur skin looks good, but it only lasts like 4 days and costs like 300 usd each time but worth it imo

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
For ur skin, i forgot what its called, u go to a derm they put needles in ur skin and then the next day ur skin looks good, but it only lasts like 4 days and costs like 300 usd each time but worth it imo
I'll check it out thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: Rigged