Severe gymceldom should be classified as a mental illness

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

This guy is 24 fucking years old going on 44

Speed run his youth fucked his hard likely has blood pressure so high he’ll drop dead from a rupture any minute.

He’s 5’6 to top it off and hasn’t competed. He’s clearly not doing it for chicks at this rate he’s repulsive, he’s not doing it for himself either consciously shaving decades off his lifespan

Another dumbfuck who’s taken it too far

504A588D EA88 4B51 AC03 4FCDB853370F

This cunts lucky the acne didn’t scar, had one pimple on my chest as a teen and there’s still a mark. But again, what even is the point in this crap he doesn’t compete either.

Now if you’re a natty there’s likely no such thing as “too much muscle” in your case, too much fat but no natty will run into this problem

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Prince88, Yerico7 and 6 others

SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
He actually has a niche appeal to like 2-5% of girls and would do really good with them but yeh for majority women he has fucked himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 9819 and 3 others
Because they have a goal they want to acheive ?

What the fuck is this thread about?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and User49
Because they have a goal they want to acheive ?

What the fuck is this thread about?
Let’s not act like some goals aren’t stupid as fuck. I can have a goal to become an obese 350lb landwhale just cos it’s a goal doesn’t make it better

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Let’s not act like some goals aren’t stupid as fuck. I can have a goal to become an obese 350lb landwhale just cos it’s a goal doesn’t make it better
Some people dream about being Cristiano, others dream to be LeBron, others Phelps

Why would it be stupid wanting to win a pro card and be the next Cbum and make history for yourself, do you think these guys think about their face like you low T fag do?

Sulek is making thousands because he's giga high IQ and genuine yet you post him on your shitty low iq thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and SubhumanCurrycel
also jfl at you comparing hard training and diet to "becoming an obese 350lb landwhale" how is that even smart to post lol

• +1
Some people dream about being Cristiano, others dream to be LeBron, others Phelps

Why would it be stupid wanting to win a pro card and be the next Cbum and make history for yourself, do you think these guys think about their face like you low T fag do?

Sulek is making thousands because he's giga high IQ and genuine yet you post him on your shitty low iq thread.
First guy doesn’t compete, even if he did he’d flop too short + blocky midsection.

Sulek is genuine but also stupid. I’ve seen 70 year old CHF patients with less laboured breathing than him and he’s only 21.

First guy doesn’t compete, even if he did he’d flop too short + blocky midsection.

Sulek is genuine but also stupid. I’ve seen 70 year old CHF patients with less laboured breathing than him and he’s only 21.
Sulek is going to die at mid 30's, but he's making a name for himself, you can't hit him for that

Also Sulek is competing in the future, he's 5"11.

• +1
If being honest, I never cared about losing any influencer/celebrity but knowing Sulek is going to die early makes me sad, such a genuine and high iq guy, funny and hardworking

• +1
Why add "severe"? Are we not allowed to criticize this religion? Any exercise is bad for you.

I hate the NPC normies who hate on gym but shit like that is actually a mental illness

Not only do u lose smv to the opposite sex when you go ogre mode like those 2

But you’re literally a walking heart attack shit is actually scary

• +1
I hate the NPC normies who hate on gym but shit like that is actually a mental illness

Not only do u lose smv to the opposite sex when you go ogre mode like those 2

But you’re literally a walking heart attack shit is actually scary
first guy has more smv on the right than the left

If being honest, I never cared about losing any influencer/celebrity but knowing Sulek is going to die early makes me sad, such a genuine and high iq guy, funny and hardworking
He’s one of the better ones by far and he’s smart. His breathing in his more recent videos is a concern even when he’s not exercising he’s gasping for air. At some point the juice isn’t worth the squeeze

why does sulek keep getting shilled everywhere

• +1
Ideal physique bhai

• +1
This is the shit we should be pushing on the forum so normies do this and any member with a brain knows we are joking

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and VenatorLuparius
Blackpill needs to spread. Too many guys think these muscular physiques attract women, when its height>jaw>eye area. Natty males might be slightly impressed, but regular gym goers know these guys are blasting tren. If they took that warrior mentality and applied it to something useful like business or stem, then they would have money to make up for their looks.

U cant outroid ur inceldom

He actually has a niche appeal to like 2-5% of girls and would do really good with them but yeh for majority women he has fucked himself
yes but 2-5% is appeal from the first pic in the second it's more like 1-2% :feelsokman:

They coped once and the never stoped. If they accepted the truth, they'd most likely kill themselves.

This tbh.

It's no different than being a tranny. It's ridiculous. Dudes dysphorically and permanently disfiguring themselves with illegal chemicals at young ages due to mental illness
Arnold did it too

Why Sulek is always wearing that hat i dont think hes bald

Users who are viewing this thread

Back