Severe shin pain in middle of the night

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I woke up 4:30 last night with intense pain in my right shin bone and ankle (not muscles), i had to take 3 ibuprofins to go back to sleep. This morning it was completely gone like nothing, wtf. Any ideas?

@jefferson any ideas my dude?

Buddy boyo you got accidental LL during ur sleep, I always dream about that before going to bed

No idea tbh

Alright I think I know what the fuck it is.

Fucking find out your bloodtype right now.
I didn't have any of those symptoms or warning signs, just the bone pain. Plus I had trained yesterday and walked a lot too. Type O negative btw

I didn't have any of those symptoms or warning signs, just the bone pain. Plus I had trained yesterday and walked a lot too. Type O negative btw
now you know why you have chin pain. probably you went to gym and abused weights.
get heavy bag and smash your chins on it they will become tougher. you will be bruised all the time but no pain no gain.
3 iboprofrno lol that´s way to much.

now you know why you have chin pain. probably you went to gym and abused weights.
get heavy bag and smash your chins on it they will become tougher. you will be bruised all the time but no pain no gain.
3 iboprofrno lol that´s way to much.
I didn't train my legs lol, I did calisthenics at park and then walked a mile.

Alright if you are not of the O type, the other blood groups have a chance of getting higher blood clots. So count yourself as having the right type of blood as lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
probably you are not used to train and walk. ldar isn´t healthy
Wtf do you know bitch I go for daily walks, mountain biking, and hike for miles every weekend jfl

Shin splints?

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Its probably nothing ive been getting occasional hard pains in my legs at night for as long as i can remember and im not dead yet