Sex always leaves me unfulfilled

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I always feel like I wasted my seed. This girl I fucked tonight, I don't think she was worth it. Sex was a lot better with her than it was with my Dutch FWB but in the end, I still feel empty. The dopamine rush from validation just doesn't last as long as it needs to.

And for some weird reason, I always feel some sense of guilt over my oneitis, like I'm cheating on her or smth. What the fuck is the point of fucking girls that you wouldn't want to have kids with? Your are throwing your semen away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Congratulations, your mother sounds like a wonderful woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel and Zesto
  • +1
You post here about your oneitis the whole day. When do you get the time to have sex?
Blackopstruecel makes oneitis shitposts while having sex at the same time. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, iamgoingtomakeit, Blitz and 3 others
I always feel like I wasted my seed. This girl I fucked tonight, I don't think she was worth it. Sex was a lot better with her than it was with my Dutch FWB but in the end, I still feel empty. The dopamine rush from validation just doesn't last as long as it needs to.

And for some weird reason, I always feel some sense of guilt over my oneitis, like I'm cheating on her or smth. What the fuck is the point of fucking girls that you wouldn't want to have kids with? Your are throwing your semen away.

Omg, you're a FAKECEL.

Same tbh

• +1
It was about 2 hours ago
I see your posts 2 hours back too. And before that too. Either you hired a hooker who came to your room, made you cum and left so that you could resume the shitposting or you're just larping. I refuse to believe that you were posting about your oneitis prior to your sex session and started doing that again after your sex session. What kind of girl are you fucking that is acting like your sex toy that you fuck for 15 min and then leaves.

You're clearly an Incel who had a chance to ascend with that girl that you keep talking about. Now that you see the chance as gone, you keep posting about her over here. Try looksmaxing so that you can ascend tbh. Shitposting isn't the solution.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, averageblokecel and jefferson
Does everyone here have sex?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RichardSpencel
Does everyone here have sex?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
What do you know, forum dedicated to looking good with the goal of getting laid tends to get laid.

• +1
Congratulations, your mother sounds like a wonderful woman

IMG 6217

Savage.

• +1

keep fucking 1 girl consistently and u will have a new oneitis

• +1

You don't know you're born.

• +1
Omg, you're a FAKECEL.

Same tbh

This aint an incel forum ffs
. Either you hired a hooker who came to your room

Booty call

I refuse to believe that you were posting about your oneitis prior to your sex session and started doing that again after your sex session.

I use sex to take my mind of her, afterwards I'm depressed again

What kind of girl are you fucking that is acting like your sex toy that you fuck for 15 min and then leaves

It's a really trashy girl I picked up last week when I went for a post graduate interview

who had a chance to ascend with that girl that you keep talking about. Now that you see the chance as gone

You are right on this. She is the only one I could ascend with, the 2 bitches I fucked were cope
keep fucking 1 girl consistently and u will have a new oneitis

I did that in Netherlands and I didn't feel anything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Female validation and male respect > Sex

• +1
I see your posts 2 hours back too. And before that too. Either you hired a hooker who came to your room, made you cum and left so that you could resume the shitposting or you're just larping. I refuse to believe that you were posting about your oneitis prior to your sex session and started doing that again after your sex session. What kind of girl are you fucking that is acting like your sex toy that you fuck for 15 min and then leaves.

You're clearly an Incel who had a chance to ascend with that girl that you keep talking about. Now that you see the chance as gone, you keep posting about her over here. Try looksmaxing so that you can ascend tbh. Shitposting isn't the solution.
I second the motion, jfl at people larping here, like if flexing on an obscure autistic forum is going to fulfill you or some crap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Ban this idiot pls, everything he types is complete bullshit. Temp ban would be good enough

• +1
Ban this idiot pls, everything he types is complete bullshit. Temp ban would be good enough

@Tony See the irony? J F L

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
I second the motion, jfl at people larping here, like if flexing on an obscure autistic forum is going to fulfill you or some crap

Jfl at larping on a forum of virgin males that want to look good to get external validation from people they don't know.

• +1
Sex is only good when you love someone

• +1
Sex is only good when you love someone
After months of gymcelling and coping, being here is making me realize that I still love my oneitis but she never lusted for me and I must deviate my attention to other important matters

If I'm being 100% true with myself, going after other thots is just another way of coping:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
After months of gymcelling and coping, being here is making me realize that I still love my oneitis but she never lusted for me and I must deviate my attention to other important matters

If I'm being 100% true with myself, going after other thots is just another way of coping:feelsbadman:
Eventually you move on. Tbh I had oneitises throughout HS when I was incel and they all brutally rejected me, but I moved on and just didn't think of them

• +1
  • +1