Reactions: Deleted member 16275, volcelfatcel, saulgoodman and 5 others
wow this is says a lot about society

• JFL
Reactions: to be human, Moggie and justbentbro
Oldcel moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, volcelfatcel, LightSkinNoob and 15 others
The biggest slayers on here and IRL are HTNs who are NT.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Bvnny., to_stop_da_cope and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Nims and Deleted member 17735
MTN the guy is, but sure, gym is cope lmao

lol that gymcel merged the two clips

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, EverythingMattersCel and softlysoftly
i though you made a troll thread but you really though this vid was legit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, lepo2317, ascension and 14 others
I like women with strong jaws

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Point still holds true and you agree.
yea but that dude isn't the type of the HTN that get simped on lol
he looks normie with gymcel body

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
You know this shit is edited bro.

he's a low iq boomer currycel
he has come to similar low iq conclusions in the past in various topics of discussion
i though you made a troll thread but you really though this vid was legit?
the downsides of being low iq like op

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Broly
yea but that dude isn't the type of the HTN that get simped on lol
he looks normie with gymcel body
I think his face is maybe below average tbh

im a chadlite im going to show u guys how hard ill slay being NT

HTN isnt enough unless ur giga tall + white

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Broly

Lol @PrinterAndFaxMachin

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 15004
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie, Broly and Vain786
do you disagree?? or are you low iq

"he is HTN with blonde halo white halo tall halo"

You're some boring to look at high school kid

3072361 1662939246371

• JFL
Reactions: Broly
take a mensa iq test

I am not debating a narcissist with a superiorty complex that plays the pretencious pompeous British oneupmanship game.

You are a miserable cunt and it is written all over all your posts. I haven't actually seen you have one mature mentally stimulating discussion with a single person on here. It is just you 'trying' to tell people they are wrong and role-playing this smart alec character, posting straw-man arguments from your straw-man hut. You talk about data but haven't provided any data and yet wanna throw your weight around like you're a big-shot.

No, you are not the RL Johnny Bravo. You have experienced serious trauma in your youth and now dudes like me have to put up with being bored to death by you droning on about how this is this and that is that. You haven't got a fucking clue about shit.

• Ugh..
Reactions: softlysoftly
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and Orbeck of Vinheim
First you believe I’m a 4’9 Indian from an obvious joke post now you believe this shit 🤣🤣 come on dawg

• +1
First you believe I’m a 4’9 Indian from an obvious joke post now you believe this shit 🤣🤣 come on dawg

I have an open mind, as opposed to you conditioned and damaged as to the fakery of the internet twits

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and House Lannister
I am not debating a narcissist with a superiorty complex that plays the pretencious pompeous British oneupmanship game.
u ignored me and then u say this shit
nigga this is why u are not liked. stop using big words those are for smart people and u are not smart

also get rid of ur accent its disgusting u sound like gross gore

• JFL
Reactions: Broly
He does not realize you are not @Tyrion! of @House Lannister but someone else.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Broly, House Lannister and 1 other person

You are a miserable cunt and it is written all over all your posts. I haven't actually seen you have one mature mentally stimulating discussion with a single person on here. It is just you 'trying' to tell people they are wrong and role-playing this smart alec character, posting straw-man arguments from your straw-man hut. You talk about data but haven't provided any data and yet wanna throw your weight around like you're a big-shot.

No, you are not the RL Johnny Bravo. You have experienced serious trauma in your youth and now dudes like me have to put up with being bored to death by you droning on about how this is this and that is that. You haven't got a fucking clue about shit.

you're a low iq twat
you just copypasted this post thinking I wouldn't notice
you don't have the level of intellect to conversate with a man like me, I have disproved you with facts many times go kys dog

• JFL
you're a low iq twat
you don't have the level of intellect to conversate with a man like me, I have disproved you with facts many times go kys dog

Yes damn right I copied and pasted the exact post I made to you earlier last week. Why would I be spending longer than 5 seconds on a VERY apparent insignificant loser like you again? LOL. Tell me that? You've outted yourself on MANY occasions now.

C1d3aa82d31d24ac73671fd236d75f14

Last edited:
u ignored me and then u say this shit
nigga this is why u are not liked. stop using big words those are for smart people and u are not smart

also get rid of ur accent its disgusting u sound like gross gore

Could not give a daffy duck whether I am liked by the losers of this world. Being liked on here isn't exactly a good sign of anything is it? lool

No fucking way you didnt know it was an edit

This is why you guys are all so uptight, you all feel like you need to be perfect at all times. It's fuckin' incredible.

I clocked it while watching it back again, after which time it was already posted. Get over it you bloody nerd.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Could not give a daffy duck whether I am liked by the losers of this world. Being liked on here isn't exactly a good sign of anything is it? lool
we are not the losers, we are the moggers. we unironically are the best looking group of all groups of men globally.

i know i enjoy being liked, u can cope all u want ig

also dont ignore rabid rosaries u 2 should get along

we are not the losers, we are the moggers. we unironically are the best looking group of all groups of men globally.

i know i enjoy being liked, u can cope all u want ig

You're some random troll from Lookism that made millions of alts on there and had conversations with himself in attempt to create shit storms. I remember you lol

The poor kid's photos you are using to larp as cracks me up LOOOL

ur actually so retarded.

• +1

Yep you're trolling. Either you're an SFcel larping as brown to make brown men look bad or you're a brown guy who's just fucking around for fun on some random forum, for the reactions. No way can anybody be this delusional hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Vain786
3068609 4fbe591fc6a714d8bd61aef124113f1a 1

Only losers do this

Go search his post history also. 95% come from my threads. Obsessed much?

Superiority complex to hide his inferiority complex

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly and Vain786
you're a low iq twat

Oh btw you've outted yourself as a phoney

You aren't intelligent at all

There is absolutely no word as 'conversate'.

The appropriate word you're looking for is 'converse'. This is basic shit man. You probably are not even college educated with a regular bachelors. You fucking fraud LMAO

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Yep you're trolling. Either you're an SFcel larping as brown to make brown men look bad or you're a brown guy who's just fucking around for fun on some random forum, for the reactions. No way can anybody be this delusional hahahaha
how do i make brown men look bad?

have u seen what this guy @MakinItHappenReturn posts? he cant stop frauding his pics. and always using big words for dramatic effect
and then @RabidRosaries showing his disgusting belly?

i am the redemption of brown people