Black light-skin Stacey rates sub 5s, normies and Chads/Tyrones bodies & emphasises how important a thick 'CHEST' is to the female-gaze

she said she would not date the body builder because he looks scary but she appreciates that he puts the work in his body
that makes sense. Shes just rating that shit based out of respect and not smv

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Deprived, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 3 others
You're a Chadlite based on this picture and profile-view, however your girl? Let's not kid ourselves. She is not a Staceylite. The bias will be present in your senses, naturally, as it should be, as she is your bitch, but we both know, including everyone here, that she is not a 7.

View attachment 1860487

You can already see from this angle that she is lacking structure to her face, with the eyebrows negatively tilting, the face having average forward growth, the forehead being extremely sloped like a man. I mean I can even see the hairline is a bit dodgy from this angle. I think we just have to be honest. She is relying on collagen to even be a 5.5/10 imo if I'm basing it on this. Once she is in her 30s she will lose her appeal.

She's a slightly High end Becky and that's ok, men often date down. Gives you more leverage too in the relationship. You look Chadlite though, although could have more bone mass at the front end of the mandible.
Nigga how is he chadlite based on this photo

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
one video with the opinions of one girl is not proof of anything.
he has like multiple videos of many different girls saying pretty much the same thing the fightclub bod is just not enough and invisible when wearing shirts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Blackgymmax and Racky
he has like multiple videos of many different girls saying pretty much the same thing the fightclub bod is just not enough and invisible when wearing shirts
Man you are legitimately obsessed with Brad Pitt's Fight Club body.
I have never even stated it's ideal, I just posted a survey stating that females think it's ideal.
Yet you keep bringing it up like I said it.

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu
That shit looks like a rosted pig

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

My man said roasted pig ya na

that makes sense. Shes just rating that shit based out of respect and not smv

You just needed to look at her facial expressions and energy when talking to assess what the real ratings were

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Started it at the point in the video where she begins rating. She is very direct and straight forward about what does it for her. Almost every time she rated a physique mid, she'd criticise the chest area. Proof that the beach body will always be the female-gaze body. Chest, shoulders and arms.

The idea that chest is irrelevant to aesthetics or does not appeal to women is weirdly very popular online. Some even claim that it's "gross" because they "look like tits".
I have seen people say that here, on /fit/, and other places. I don't know when this meme started. Probably a cope created by men with bad chest insertions.
Don't fall for the memes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and MakinItHappenReturn
Man you are legitimately obsessed with Brad Pitt's Fight Club body.
I have never even stated it's ideal, I just posted a survey stating that females think it's ideal.
Yet you keep bringing it up like I said it.
its basically what you imply because everytime you post a physique its guaranteed to look dyel in clothing, you have like no personal experience with being big and lean at the same time so you will never have the first hand experience to know what it is like
go kys misinformation spreading fag

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and fogdart
its basically what you imply because everytime you post a physique its guaranteed to look dyel in clothing, you have like no personal experience with being big and lean at the same time so you will never have the first hand experience to know what it is like
go kys misinformation spreading fag
Tales from the local asylum escapee, softlysoftly

Find something better to do with your time than re-post the same bullshit day after day

The idea that chest is irrelevant to aesthetics or does not appeal to women is weirdly very popular online. Some even claim that it's "gross" because they "look like tits".
I have seen people say that here, on /fit/, and other places. I don't know when this meme started. Probably a cope created by men with bad chest insertions.
Don't fall for the memes
View attachment 1860856
View attachment 1860857
View attachment 1860855

Every girl I've been with has loved mine up.

From a distance the shoulder-frame is the most important part of the body for a male. Helps with the V-taper, but up-close and for getting them easily aroused a defined and meaty chest comes in first. I think it's because it's the major primal indicator

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, softlysoftly and Racky
re-post the same bullshit day after day
literally what you do when you post these supposed muh male gaze bodies when really they succeed with women

Every girl I've been with has loved mine up.

From a distance the shoulder-frame is the most important part of the body for a male. Helps with the V-taper, but up-close and for getting them easily aroused a defined and meaty chest comes in first. I think it's because it's the major primal indicator
you have a dyel body even in your prime there is no way a girl is feeling up your flat hairy indian chest :lul:

you have a dyel body even in your prime there is no way a girl is feeling up your flat hairy indian chest :lul:

Nobody likes you you miserable bitter geek

because I speak facts but many like you don't like that because its brutal harsh reality

And he responds in record breaking time just to prove how little he has going on in his life. Instantly at the ready with those notifications

And he responds in record breaking time just to prove how little he has going on in his life. Instantly at the ready with those notifications
just keep deflecting and changing topics theory

just keep deflecting and changing topics theory

You're an Elliot Rodgers' type loner. Every single user that reads your posts knows it.

Out of all the incels on this place I would figure you as being the most likely to have it shut down by shooting up some poor school.

Energy doesn't lie.

Trying to compete with the alphas of this forum is a dead-giveaway you're a try-hard wannabe that gets bullied and rejected irl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
You're an Elliot Rodgers' type loner. Every single user that reads your posts knows it.

Out of all the incels on this place I would figure you as being the most likely to have it shut down by shooting up some poor school.

Energy doesn't lie.

Trying to compete with the alphas of this forum is a dead-giveaway you're a try-hard wannabe that gets bullied and rejected irl.
the worst part about you is that you are like so confident in being wrong and you don't even realize it
this is me btw and currently 61 bodycount

the worst part about you is that you are like so confident in being wrong and you don't even realize it
this is me btw and currently 61 bodycount

Only losers do this

4fbe591fc6a714d8bd61aef124113f1a 1

Dead give-away @softlysoftly

Oneupmanship.

@Blackgymmax @whiteissuperior @LightSkinNoob @blackgriffin_1 @Pakicel @BeenLMSsinceMSN natty BBC body wins again. Skinny fags and steroid users BTFO

These bodies got 9-10s
View attachment 1860802View attachment 1860804View attachment 1860805

Steroid user gets an 8
View attachment 1860806

Skinny bod:
View attachment 1860809
and then she immediately rated a white man with a lesser body than these 9-10 rated black guys, a solid 10. she didn't even think about it a second.

brutal

• JFL
how am I a loser for having the balls to tell you directly?
you literally lied by saying "Compound movements promote testosterone and testosterone stimulates muscle growth." the data shows that these acute changes in hormones during a workout don't have any significany impact on muscle growth and development

you just don't like it when people expose you for being wrong

Don't fall for the memes
View attachment 1860856
View attachment 1860857
View attachment 1860855
Where did u get that. Every gymbro be hitting chest and biceps everyday.
Its actually shoulders, lats and triceps being neglected cause they give u this v taper, add seriours mass on frame

• Hmm...
there are racial difference in prefrences.

Seems quite on target though.
Just like how whitebois make fun of my preference for thicc, soft women

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
how am I a loser for having the balls to tell you directly?
you literally lied by saying "Compound movements promote testosterone and testosterone stimulates muscle growth." the data shows that these acute changes in hormones during a workout don't have any significany impact on muscle growth and development

you just don't like it when people expose you for being wrong

I am not debating a narcissist with a superiorty complex that plays the pretencious pompeous British oneupmanship game.

You are a miserable cunt and it is written all over all your posts. I haven't actually seen you have one mature mentally stimulating discussion with a single person on here. It is just you 'trying' to tell people they are wrong and role-playing this smart alec character, posting straw-man arguments from your straw-man hut. You talk about data but haven't provided any data and yet wanna throw your weight around like you're a big-shot.

No, you are not the RL Johnny Bravo. You have experienced serious trauma in your youth and now dudes like me have to put up with being bored to death by you droning on about how this is this and that is that. You haven't got a fucking clue about shit.

In this thread you attacked two guys in-specific who you would be threatened by in a rl situation. Myself and @buflek. This shows you have previous trauma and are as mentally ill as any average looking 15 year old incel Zoomer that thinks they have no future because they can't get matches on tinder

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buflek
I am not debating a narcissist with a superiorty complex that plays the pretencious pompeous British oneupmanship game.

You are a miserable cunt and it is written all over all your posts. I haven't actually seen you have one mature mentally stimulating discussion with a single person on here. It is just you 'trying' to tell people they are wrong and role-playing this smart alec character, posting straw-man arguments from your straw-man hut. You talk about data but haven't provided any data and yet wanna throw your weight around like you're a big-shot.

No, you are not the RL Johnny Bravo. You have experienced serious trauma in your youth and now dudes like me have to put up with being bored to death by you droning on about how this is this and that is that. You haven't got a fucking clue about shit.

In this thread you attacked two guys in-specific who you would be threatened by in a rl situation. Myself and @buflek. This shows you have previous trauma and are as mentally ill as any average looking 15 year old incel Zoomer that thinks they have no future because they can't get matches on tinder

im not even reading this guys posts anymore its always garbage

some retard who has too much time and thinks hes a good troll

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
You talk about data but haven't provided any data
who you would be threatened by in a rl situation. Myself and @ /data/avatars/s/1/1140.jpg?1662476772 @buflek.
both of you are frail dyel midgets
im 6'4 and heavier than both of you

• JFL
im not even reading this guys posts anymore its always garbage

some retard who has too much time and thinks hes a good troll
why don'y you go through my threads and like see for yourself I almost always provide data and evidence to back up my claims

Advice for your signature, big red text + post more guides and build a reputation on the forum

Me looking for the stacy
Looking I See You GIF by Shark Week

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back