sex has to be one of the most unaesthetic and gross forms of live endeavor

just live your life bro something as small as sexual acts it doesn't even matter g theres bigger things to focus on its not like having sex in highschool is gonna kill you, puritan
 
sex is a great and important part of any relationship

i got nothing against people who only ever wanna do it with one person

but to disregard it entirely is gay that's just a friendship man
nobody does except monks and priests
 
could understand each molecule of why God threw explosive sulfur in sodom
a lot of time when I watch porn

I had a kind of awakening and I realized how weird this thing is.

like putting your member in someone
and they ways they are addict to it
 
  • +1
Reactions: eology
a lot of time when I watch porn

I had a kind of awakening and I realized how weird this thing is.

like putting your member in someone
and they ways they are addict to it
i mean, with a loved one inside a ltr its perfectly in Gods plan
but still instrumented with actual organs hanging outside of your body
thats why sodomy is so disgusting, specially anal sex and its consequences
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U
i mean, with a loved one inside a ltr its perfectly in Gods plan
but still instrumented with actual organs hanging outside of your body
thats why sodomy is so disgusting, specially anal sex and its consequences
icl its quite romatic the 1v1 aftermath when youre with a non-primitive & virgin woman(almost 0% of cases nowadays)
like that scene in modern adaptation of berserk
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Clqs
Replies
6
Views
48
winter62431
W
Napoleon1800
Replies
8
Views
74
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
D69mo
Replies
33
Views
123
D69mo
D69mo
ztlock
Replies
44
Views
154
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Petsmart
Replies
32
Views
202
Magnus
Magnus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top