sex is a basic human need

slaviccartfiend

slaviccartfiend

abdominal insertion mogger
Joined
Apr 12, 2026
Posts
8,138
Reputation
14,347
no different from water or food
 
  • +1
Reactions: autistretard77, ICR, BecomingX and 3 others
basic biological urge but not need like food or water
a lack of sex will lead to severe depression over time, the lack of oxytocin drive you to suicide
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SpanishManlett, TGUN., ICR and 4 others
its possible to survive without it

but it is our biological urge at the end of the day and without it we will suffer if you can call that surviving:feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, BecomingX, Junbae and 1 other person
a lack of sex will lead to severe depression over time, the lack of oxytocin drive you to suicide
lol bro what

there's a difference between a biological urge and a biological need

do i really need to explain this elementary school concept for you
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and slaviccartfiend
you’ve clearly never cored out a pineapple and gone at it that usually does the trick for me
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cuckedmanlet99, ICR, kratos22laxatives and 1 other person
lol bro what

there's a difference between a biological urge and a biological need

do i really need to explain this elementary school concept for you
an urge is born from biological need
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
an urge is born from biological need
some are but a biological need is required for basic survival while not all biological urges are related to basic survival

you won't die in a week or month without sex like you will with food or water

bro please tell me you're trolling
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and slaviccartfiend
some are but a biological need is required for basic survival while not all biological urges are related to basic survival

you won't die in a week or month without sex like you will with food or water

bro please tell me you're trolling
our evolutionary path prioritizes reproduction over the survival of the self, a human unable to reproduce having gone through about half his life cycle will not be able to find a reason to live, thus it is in fact a biological need, even if it wont kill you as fast as lack of water or food will
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
our evolutionary path prioritizes reproduction over the survival of the self, a human unable to reproduce having gone through about half his life cycle will not be able to find a reason to live, thus it is in fact a biological need, even if it wont kill you as fast as lack of water or food will
i mean biologically you still won't die from not having sex

a lack of water or food will actually kill you physically but a lack of sex won't for an entire lifetime

will have significant emotional impacts though especially if sexual triggers are still present
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and slaviccartfiend
You don’t need sex to function, you can go without sex your whole life. So, I wouldn’t exactly call it a basic need.

30 year old virgin here :Stare:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: ICR and slaviccartfiend
You don’t need sex to function, you can go without sex your whole life. So, I wouldn’t exactly call it a basic need.

30 year old virgin here :Stare:
our evolutionary path prioritizes reproduction over the survival of the self, a human unable to reproduce having gone through about half his life cycle will not be able to find a reason to live, thus it is in fact a biological need, even if it wont kill you as fast as lack of water or food will
im interested to hear your perspective on this then.

how are you coping with this? do you think you'll be able to live out your natural life span this way?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
im interested to hear your perspective on this then.

how are you coping with this? do you think you'll be able to live out your natural life span this way?
Well, sex is something that is readily available at any time. All I need to do is open up a website and plan a sex date with an escort, or I can go to designated streets in different cities to look for them.

Not to mention, you can’t miss what you never had. I don’t know what I’m missing out on, because I’ve never had sex. But let’s say I did have sex; I could find it underwhelming and distance myself from it forever.

I still jerk off, because it feels good. I would say I’m mainly just curious about sex, but I’m not going crazy over not having it. I don’t see it as a priority or even a problem to begin with.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, ICR and slaviccartfiend

Oops! We ran into some problems.​


This member limits who may view their full profile.

okay bro
sorry bluefag, if I dont follow you dont look at my profile
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
Well, sex is something that is readily available at any time. All I need to do is open up a website and plan a sex date with an escort, or I can go to designated streets in different cities to look for them.

Not to mention, you can’t miss what you never had. I don’t know what I’m missing out on, because I’ve never had sex. But let’s say I did have sex; I could find it underwhelming and distance myself from it forever.

I still jerk off, because it feels good. I would say I’m mainly just curious about sex, but I’m not going crazy over not having it. I don’t see it as a priority or even a problem to begin with.
I will give u wife u give contributor badge deal :forcedsmile:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost and slaviccartfiend
idk of it is.
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend
idk of it is.
its required for creating offspring but idk thats for the individual rather than the human population as a whole
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend
Well, sex is something that is readily available at any time. All I need to do is open up a website and plan a sex date with an escort, or I can go to designated streets in different cities to look for them.

Not to mention, you can’t miss what you never had. I don’t know what I’m missing out on, because I’ve never had sex. But let’s say I did have sex; I could find it underwhelming and distance myself from it forever.

I still jerk off, because it feels good. I would say I’m mainly just curious about sex, but I’m not going crazy over not having it. I don’t see it as a priority or even a problem to begin with.
Bruh, you need Camp Looksmax. @Hexumlite will whip you into shape and turn you into a sex aficionado just like him.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: g4rlic, slaviccartfiend and Gengar’s Ghost
Bruh, you need Camp Looksmax. @Hexumlite will whip you into shape and turn you into a sex aficionado just like him.
JFL!

I don’t think that’s actually him, BTW. :forcedsmile: He doesn’t have a looksmax account from what I know.
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend and Lefty Rankin
JFL!

I don’t think that’s actually him, BTW. :forcedsmile: He doesn’t have a looksmax account from what I know.
Shit, I wanted to beef with him. I don't like his goober ass. I like Clav but that guy's such a dork.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g4rlic, slaviccartfiend and Gengar’s Ghost
Sex is a tier 2 survival need
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: g4rlic and slaviccartfiend
Shit, I wanted to beef with him. I don't like his goober ass. I like Clav but that guy's such a dork.
He’s pretty dang goofy, yeah. I’ve seen his livestreams with Master. But he seems like a fine chap, thanks to him, Master got to socialize and dance with foids.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and slaviccartfiend
Bruh, you need Camp Looksmax. @Hexumlite will whip you into shape and turn you into a sex aficionado just like him.
lefty why tf is that ur pfp
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend and Lefty Rankin
respond to the tag dude
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slaviccartfiend

Similar threads

iamnothing
Replies
26
Views
137
africel
africel
ragingmanlet
Replies
10
Views
135
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
D69mo
Replies
17
Views
103
D69mo
D69mo
Informationcapitali
Replies
8
Views
31
Informationcapitali
Informationcapitali
real_rxz
Replies
1
Views
11
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top