Sex is cope unless you like the girl or she is really GL

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I had sex with MILF. She worked from home but decided to come to my place to spend some quality time instead of making her bosses richer. I can't complain. But anyway, sex is cope if the girl is mid.

I want LTR with an intelligent girl. Maybe even mid-tier Becky is enough if she respects a cultivated, good-looking guy like me. And has to be Azn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member, Lmao and 14 others
This guy gets it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, galego123, datboijj and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, forevergymcelling, BigBundaSlapper and 8 others
Wallenberg
I'm sure he is practicing no fap hardmode😎
give him brown eyes and he becomes chadlite max with that nose and ratios. true bonemoggers are seen with brown eyes

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, datboijj, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
mid tier becky with nice ass :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
brown eyes are shit. you need a teramogger bone structure to compete with way less gl ppl that have been blessed with lighter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, datboijj, Deleted member 9801 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Massive cope

Take the :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
give him brown eyes and he becomes chadlite max with that nose and ratios. true bonemoggers are seen with brown eyes
Ramirez eye colour best because ramirez is the perfect being

Just imagine the girl your on a ONS is your oneitis, that’s what I’ve been doing, I give in now, not gonna try think of anything else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, the BULL and Wallenberg
Just imagine the girl your on a ONS is your oneitis, that’s what I’ve been doing, I give in now, not gonna try think of anything else.
I don't even have oneitis, I haven't had it for years.

• Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Good tip anyway I try this tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Nah, I wouldn't, weird projection
B20
B21

cope to not rope. you would lick their zygos and thank them for the awesome time. instead you're coping with USA rotted milfs and crying on here.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
literally a subspecies compared to the omnistacy i posted from russia :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: and you need to be terachad to get this in western. Russia or rope buddy, russia or rope.

literally a subspecies compared to the omnistacy i posted from russia :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: and you need to be terachad to get this in western. Russia or rope buddy, russia or rope.
DbIO.gif

• +1
nigga could have used one of hundreds of russian stacies and picked absolute mid roasties
those are just girls i matched with while spoofing in russia. i could have posted more, but they fit my personal taste. they're not roasties, one is 28 other is 23. objectively they have stacy features

then suffer :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: in 3 years i will have had so much good sex i will be full for life.
You will have sex at best with mid roasties like this:
b20-png.1798798

those are just girls i matched with while spoofing in russia. i could have posted more, but they fit my personal taste. they're not roasties, one is 28 other is 23. objectively they have stacy features
number 1 has bad collagen, average
number 2 looks good but seems like a skinfraud pic, htb

russian girls are slayers from 16 to 23 then they fall of a cliff

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
You will have sex at best with mid roasties like this:
b20-png.1798798
also i will have sex with whatever. whatever age whatever looks. the stacies supply is limitless in russia.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and the BULL
number 1 has bad collagen, average
number 2 looks good but seems like a skinfraud pic, htb

russian girls are slayers from 16 to 23 then they fall of a cliff
first of all, none of those girls wear make up. you're comparing them to faked up to the oblivion western girls. russian have the best skin genetics therefore the best aging if they manage to stay fit. htbs don't have that bone structure and aren't aryan jfl keep coping.

Yeah, they age very fast compared to other white girls.
hottest girl i matched with was 30. they have superior aging because they stay fit and their bones don't become ogre

• Ugh..
hottest girl i matched with was 30. they have superior aging because they stay fit and their bones don't become ogre
Russian girls age faster than other white girls.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and the BULL
  • JFL
first of all, none of those girls wear make up. you're comparing them to faked up to the oblivion western girls.
not just makeup but the angle, girl 2 is wearing makeup 100%, and the angle shows nasio folds
russian have the best skin genetics therefore the best aging if they manage to stay fit. htbs don't have that bone structure and aren't aryan jfl keep coping.
girl 1s nasio folds are deeper than a trench, her collagen is bad, good cheekbones don't matter when your collagen is that low as a woman

• +1
not just makeup but the angle, girl 2 is wearing makeup 100%, and the angle shows nasio folds

girl 1s nasio folds are deeper than a trench, her collagen is bad, good cheekbones don't matter when your collagen is that low as a woman
her collagen is not that bad, anyway it barely matters. older gl woman over ugly jb every time of the week. second girl is not frauded, she had a distance pic and she was also more gl than that. she's a stacy.

• JFL
The betabuxer coping again
if betabuxing means i can get sex from a good looking, fit, loyal girl who loves me, then yes, i'm a betabuxer.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back