Sex is cope unless you like the girl or she is really GL

her collagen is not that bad, anyway it barely matters. older gl woman over ugly jb every time of the week. second girl is not frauded, she had a distance pic and she was also more gl than that. she's a stacy.
"collagen barely matters"

🤡

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Blackpill her and telll her to support the incel cause

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Wallenberg
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and the BULL
"collagen barely matters"

🤡
ok, do you prefer those younger stacies??
P4
B24

keep coping with muhrica. russian girls have unreachable primes and are hot even when older.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
lol the on right is prime example of a becky
lol no, if beckies were like this ppl would be happy asf and there would be no war. ppl fight to get girls like this, and cope by fucking the true beckies like the ones you fuck.

girl 1 is legit gl
those are all stacies lol once you log out this thread and see the girls that roam your area or get on tinder you'll get depressed.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Wallenberg
Damn your Asian only? Your hapa kids are going to be incels
I used to like blue-eyed blondes a lot, and I still think they are GL but Asian girls fog.

Btw the milf looks like sukisukigirl.

those are all stacies lol once you log out this thread and see the girls that roam your area or get on tinder you'll get depressed.
This girl is becky

b24-png.1798850

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
You are describing your own behavior.
yes, i do this and i'm not ashamed. i would do everything to get with a russian girl or a scandinavian girl as a second option. i'm gl and tall, there's no reason why i have to deal with girls i don't like. you can't admit this truth and cope at home, i will do what it gets to get to russia.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
Agree and this is why the quantity of slays is mostly cope. Quality of the slays is what actually matters

Slaying 1 stacy > slaying 100 LTBs

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, the BULL and Wallenberg
This is cope, having sex with mid level women can be great. Often times they’re sluttier too. Low level women I don’t want to fuck but they can be good for blow jobs/tit fucking so they have their places too

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Wallenberg