Sex with condom—cope or what?

bigjuicy

bigjuicy

Gold
Is it cope? I’ve heard that chadlites/chads aren’t asked to wear condoms with their FWB/GFs.

I guess I am always going to be a sub4 because I am not attractive enough to pass genes without condom.

Feelsbad, I’m gonna rope at the end of this year

:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.Heightism and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
If you fuck using protection you are a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, DawgyDawg, Mr.Heightism and 7 others
Is it cope?
Yeah, for low IQ Autists. Gonorrhoea is of course better :feelstastyman:
I’ve heard that chadlites/chads aren’t asked to wear condoms with their FWB/GFs.
Lol believing fairy tales. If she is not on the pill, your Chad will be wearing like everyone else :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, Sprinkles, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
condoms me, brutal

condoms me, brutal
Yeah but if you are not attractive enough to rawdog, then she’s only having sex with you so you’ll betabuxx later

Id rather hang myself than betabuxx

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, BoneDensity and Deleted member 18879
Yeah but if you are not attractive enough to rawdog, then she’s only having sex with you so you’ll betabuxx later

Id rather hang myself than betabuxx
my 5'7 chad friend has only ever used a condom in 2 out of his 19 slays.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Lol believing fairy tales. If she is not on the pill, your Chad will be wearing like everyone else :feelskek:
that's cope tbh I have never worn protection and I am not even chad, smart high quality girls aswell I just made them naive for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
my 5'7 chad friend has only ever used a condom in 2 out of his 19 slays.
idk about chad at 5’7 but hes prob chadlite which is top 2% still

alright im gonna hang myself on the 31st then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
idk about chad at 5’7 but hes prob chadlite which is top 2% still

alright im gonna hang myself on the 31st then
5'7 chadlite jfl

Bro it depends on where you're from and the kinds of girls you're fucking. I had a buddy from the UK when I studied in the Netherlands and almost every girl let him fuck without a condom in the UK but none did in the Netherlands. HQ girls from uni are not gonna let you fuck without a condom if they're not on birth control. And even then they probably won't for the first few times.

Also dude it's not worth it. If you're subchad and she lets you smash without a rubber then she'll also let everyone else do it. Have fun with your crab infection bro.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, Oberyn, bigjuicy and 1 other person
Bro it depends on where you're from and the kinds of girls you're fucking. I had a buddy from the UK when I studied in the Netherlands and almost every girl let him fuck without a condom in the UK but none did in the Netherlands. HQ girls from uni are not gonna let you fuck without a condom if they're not on birth control. And even then they probably won't for the first few times.

Also dude it's not worth it. If you're subchad and she lets you smash without a rubber then she'll also let everyone else do it. Have fun with your crab infection bro.
i want to believe this hopium but

blackpill weighing too much on looks, currently am in japan/EA

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
i want to believe this hopium but

blackpill weighing too much on looks, currently am in japan/EA
thumbs sekai GIF

• +1
Reactions: bigjuicy
I’m oldcel and never wore once with many girls

If you fuck using protection you are a cuck
just contact diseases niggas
can't even pronounce and get her pregnant theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875

this tbh

Condom sex doesn't feel as nice as raw. But gives more mental peace, less worries, afterwards
smart high quality girls aswell I just made them naive for me
Lol, the cope. Muh high quality high iq women, that let me smash taw after 1 or few dates.
Degenerate and high quality, don't co-exist.

wouldn't know
I'm KHHV

you gotta wear it even if they dont want you to

No, if she's not on birth control I will not risk having a bastard kid out of wedlock just for the extra sensation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Dude, what are the odds of actually getting anything? I'd rather jerk off alone than stick some plastic on my cock

If you fuck in your home country I would recommend using plastic for obvious reasons

i wish reality were not so fucking brutal, but in the majority of cases that's not true... I'm definitely not a chad, facially HTN and due to height maybe a chadlite SMV wise and I always have to tell them that i'm putting on a condom because they literally would let me do it raw...

• JFL
i wish reality were not so fucking brutal, but in the majority of cases that's not true... I'm definitely not a chad, facially HTN and due to height maybe a chadlite SMV wise and I always have to tell them that i'm putting on a condom because they literally would let me do it raw...
also a lot of them not on the pill

You guys are all low IQ and probably fucking low-IQ ghetto girls... no offence :feelskek:

Because STD are NOT A MYTH. And PREGNANCY are NOT a myth. For one.

And for two, only a TOTALLY RETARDED GIRL would allow you raw dog her, when she is not on the pill, and doesn't know you well enough (khm khm tinder khm)

Idk if you are guys HTN, Chadlites, or CHADS, but you ALL DUMPSTER-DIVE to fuck total trash :feelskek:

PS. Condom sex feels almost the same as raw. Fucking copers :feelshehe:

Stop spreading gonorrhoea you bitches, antibiotics stopping to work soon because of guys like you :woke:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Deleted member 20368

I've fucked lots of girls without condom and they weren't on the pill or anything else. Just as long as I cummed out. Keep spreading bullshit.

You know why? Because not only I look like a mogger, they let me because they trust me.

• JFL
@Artemis keep laughing. And keep believing mommy scaring tales of STDs, they are fucking overrated as long as you go for decent girls. You can't wrap you head around the fact there are men that mog so much and so good at sex that they are being asked by girls to creampie them. You are a coper loser.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Artemis
as long as you go for decent girls.
And Lets some stranger raw-dog her :feelskek:

"Decent" maybe inside the Dumpster where she lives :feelshehe:
You can't wrap you head around the fact there are men that mog so much and so good at sex that they are being asked by girls to creampie them.
So Excited Dancing GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
You guys are all low IQ and probably fucking low-IQ ghetto girls... no offence :feelskek:

Because STD are NOT A MYTH. And PREGNANCY are NOT a myth. For one.

And for two, only a TOTALLY RETARDED GIRL would allow you raw dog her, when she is not on the pill, and doesn't know you well enough (khm khm tinder khm)

Idk if you are guys HTN, Chadlites, or CHADS, but you ALL DUMPSTER-DIVE to fuck total trash :feelskek:

PS. Condom sex feels almost the same as raw. Fucking copers :feelshehe:

Stop spreading gonorrhoea you bitches, antibiotics stopping to work soon because of guys like you :woke:
listen ape IQ reading comprehension lacking fuck, I've not said STDs are fake because I myself believe most girls are potentially infected, and that's one of the main reasons why I generally abstain from casual sex. I always wear a condom but as I tried to say I AM THE ONE THAT HAS TO BRING OUT ITS USE since they always want to have sex without it. I fucked foids literally studying medicine that wanted to do it raw. READ BETTER before insulting me as you quoted my fucking post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Artemis
And Lets some stranger raw-dog her :feelskek:

"Decent" maybe inside the Dumpster where she lives :feelshehe:

So Excited Dancing GIF
Show your fucking face bitch. I would break your neck with my bare hands.

FaceApp 1667494205141

Most of the guys here are either virgins or have barely fucked in their lives. Having sex with condom is the same feeling as without one. It actually feels better and less painful if the pussy isn't enough wet

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 20368 and Artemis
listen ape IQ reading comprehension lacking fuck, I've not said STDs are fake because I myself believe most girls are potentially infected, and that's one of the main reasons why I generally abstain from casual sex. I always wear a condom but as I tried to say I AM THE ONE THAT HAS TO BRING OUT ITS USE since they always want to have sex without it. I fucked foids literally studying medicine that wanted to do it raw. READ BETTER before insulting me as you quoted my fucking post.
Over for my reading comprehension...

... but at least I am not getting antibiotic-resistant Gonorrhoea :feelshehe:

Bro maybe you should change the file name if you use faceapp on the photo JFL
FaceApp 1666950814908
I don't have shit to hide. Not like you little rat

• JFL
Go to my implants thread and copy it, narcy fag. :feelshehe:
You need implants to be anything in life. Your genetic worth is zero.

• Woah
You need implants to be anything in life. Your genetic worth is zero.
Said a FaceApped guy who Dumpster Dives into some ghetto bitches :feelskek:

Most of the guys here are either virgins or have barely fucked in their lives. Having sex with condom is the same feeling as without one. It actually feels better and less painful if the pussy isn't enough wet
That's not true. Obv if the vagina is dry it's not gonna be pleasant, but again, if she is genuinely attracted to you she is gonna generate literal waterfalls down there and the feeling is undeniably better than with a rubber on. It's a shame that nowadays not even in a LTR could you enjoy raw sex because of not knowing what she carries from her past...

Mark henry

In my experience it's 50/50, I've fucked girls raw when they weren't on the pill after I had asked them mid way through sex

Some literally don't care, they're happy to get the morning after pill

• +1

Ironically, it was a Dutch girl who let me creampie her before buying plan B in the morning

Same whore also gave me thrush

Looksmax for you.

Everyone is Chad/Chadlite... Everyone is fucking non-stop... but, there is a catch...
So Excited Dancing GIF

:feelshehe:

Said a FaceApped guy who Dumpster Dives into some ghetto bitches :feelskek:
You need plastic in your face to have a far cry of resemblance to a human being. I get told I look better in person. I fuck girls in ways they never have been before. What can you say about yourself?
Height and weight?
185cm, 81kg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, forevergymcelling and Artemis
That's not true. Obv if the vagina is dry it's not gonna be pleasant, but again, if she is genuinely attracted to you she is gonna generate literal waterfalls down there and the feeling is undeniably better than with a rubber on. It's a shame that nowadays not even in a LTR could you enjoy raw sex because of not knowing what she carries from her past...
Then this motherfucker will say that they can't be so wet they fucking squirt while you fuck them. This coper hasn't seen shit yet he claims all this bullshit.

Lol, the cope. Muh high quality high iq women, that let me smash taw after 1 or few dates.
Degenerate and high quality, don't co-exist.
nigga I only fuck virgins and yes it is true once they see your chadness they turn into a slut, doesn't mean you can't virginmax

Is it cope? I’ve heard that chadlites/chads aren’t asked to wear condoms with their FWB/GFs.

I guess I am always going to be a sub4 because I am not attractive enough to pass genes without condom.

Feelsbad, I’m gonna rope at the end of this year

:feelswhy:
If the foid has primal lust and desire for you then she’ll ask and even beg for you to fuck her raw, Chads don’t have to wear protection during sex

to me it's not about getting the girl pregnant, most girls nowadays are on birth control jfl

maybe I'm just not trying to catch herpes or some shit like that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back