Sexual dimorphism scales the main guider in human mate choice is sexual dimorphism more so than symmetry

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

If you have extreme amounts of sexual dimorphism women are naturally more gravitated towards you BTW this face isn't race specific each race has there own version of this mask it's species specific not culturally specific Unfortunately the study didn't do 1 for ethnic variation so i had to make 1. Pic 1 i chose was the feminine pretty boy.

Pic 2 was the masculine chad.

Know honestly this isn't very accurate as this is still a caucasian dude just with asian black and indian feautres that being said there is an ethnic variation mask the photoshop surgeon mask which does measure not only symettry but also sexual dimirphism I will show examples for each race off course.

Photoshop surgeon Mask.

White.

Black.

Asian.

Indian.

If your on the extreme ends of this scale your what many call a chad. Chad is essentially if i'm being honest a face we ascribe personality traits to weather it follow the psycopathic archetype or the hero archetype tall dark and handsome really should be tall symmetrical and dimorphic.

@goat2x Bro if dimorhism is what's driving human female mate choice explain the race pill what makes whites more pretty in all this ?

Also here is the study used for reference.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 2729, Chintuck22 and 18 others
Indian moggss

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, MaxillaIsEverything, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
never began

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, reptiles and HeavenAdmιn
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
View attachment 778625

View attachment 778627

If you have extreme amounts of sexual dimorphism women are naturally more gravitated towards you BTW this face isn't race specific each race has there own version of this mask it's species specific not culturally specific Unfortunately the study didn't do 1 for ethnic variation so i had to make 1. Pic 1 i chose was the feminine pretty boy.

Pic 2 was the masculine chad.

Know honestly this isn't very accurate as this is still a caucasian dude just with asian black and indian feautres that being said there is an ethnic variation mask the photoshop surgeon mask which does measure not only symettry but also sexual dimirphism I will show examples for each race off course.

View attachment 778630

View attachment 778632

Photoshop surgeon Mask.

White.

View attachment 778635

Black.

View attachment 778636

Asian.

View attachment 778639

Indian.

View attachment 778642

If your on the extreme ends of this scale your what many call a chad. Chad is essentially if i'm being honest a face we ascribe personality traits to weather it follow the psycopathic archetype or the hero archetype tall dark and handsome really should be tall symmetrical and dimorphic.

@goat2x Bro if dimorhism is what's driving human female mate choice explain the race pill what makes whites more pretty in all this ?

Also here is the study used for reference.

white men have more sensitive androgen receptors, and whites are at the top of the race hierarchy due to slavery.And plus lighter=more attactive

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything and reptiles
you can do it bro. Looksmax and go get ur stacy. (y) :p
View attachment 778669

Stacies are death tier they cheat more especially ones with big hips best to stick with the average issue is these types have only fans accounts so there getting simps fuck whats even worse is covid makes it so women aren't even willing to try for subchad

• So Sad
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
white men have more sensitive androgen receptors, and whites are at the top of the race hierarchy due to slavery.And plus lighter=more attactive

WTF are you on about all races have the same amounts of androgen receptors it's about doing things right not being born with an x limit also techically blacks do same with those who live in tradional environments tbqh anyways the lighter part is true but you don't need a european skin tonne

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and HeavenAdmιn
yeah trust me symmetry for high dimorphic dudes doesnt matter like barely
as long as the asymmetry isnt like a rare case of bad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6403, HeavenAdmιn and 1 other person
yeah trust me symmetry for high dimorphic dudes doesnt matter like barely
as long as the asymmetry isnt like a rare case of bad

Brutal T pill never began for most humans alive today

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, AsGoodAsItGets, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
Combination of high T and good facial development

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles
Posts 1,239

Reputation 32

Combination of high T and good facial development

Women want alpha dominant men bro it totally isn't there fucking faces causing women to act creepy bro my 5 2 balding indian janitor friend dark triad maxed and know he slays all the time

He barely looks Indian jfl. He just looks like a slightly browner version of a Caucasian.

All indians are related to each other genetically so means nothing

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 9779
All indians are related to each other genetically so means nothing
"All humans are related to each other genetically so means nothing"

Thought this was common knowledge by now. The "muh it's all genetics" or "but my environment" people never realize it is both. Your genetics set your limit for bone growth and your features. It also is dictates how resistant you are to bad habits (i.e. one person will look recessed beyond belief from growing up mouthbreathing, whereas another person will have average growth). Your hormonal profile primarily is determined at birth, but leading up to puberty, what you ingest dictates the balance of said hormones. The modern diet is LITTERED with xenoestrogens, cortisol increasing (lots of caffeine), fat inducing (sugar leading to increased fat leading to increased estrogen levels) foods and drinks would contribute to the average man looking like shit. It's hard to look good when most grow up literally increasing their estrogen levels when they're young.

• +1
Reactions: mmm, randomguy1235, Gaia262 and 3 others
"All humans are related to each other genetically so means nothing"

What I mean is that all Indians if you compare the genetic distance between the 2 is akin to the genetic distance between an average french german or swedish men let me tell you the genetic distance isn't that much even the bramhins on fst charts are like 110 in distance to a tamil caste meaning that's nothing if the distance was large the fst should be 200 to 300.

Thought this was common knowledge by now. The "muh it's all genetics" or "but my environment" people never realize it is both. Your genetics set your limit for bone growth and your features. It also is dictates how resistant you are to bad habits (i.e. one person will look recessed beyond belief from growing up mouthbreathing, whereas another person will have average growth). Your hormonal profile primarily is determined at birth, but leading up to puberty, what you ingest dictates the balance of said hormones. The modern diet is LITTERED with xenoestrogens, cortisol increasing (lots of caffeine), fat inducing (sugar leading to increased fat leading to increased estrogen levels) foods and drinks would contribute to the average man looking like shit. It's hard to look good when most grow up literally increasing their estrogen levels when they're young.

It is obvious but no 1 is defining terms and no 1 is citing studies i thought i would

Women want alpha dominant men bro it totally isn't there fucking faces causing women to act creepy bro my 5 2 balding indian janitor friend dark triad maxed and know he slays all the time
Water

• Love it
It is obvious but no 1 is defining terms and no 1 is citing studies i thought i would

Studies do not tell the whole story. Sometimes you have to extrapolate your own conclusion based on what you read and link everything together.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and HeavenAdmιn
Studies do not tell the whole story. Sometimes you have to extrapolate your own conclusion based on what you read and link everything together.

So if every part is supposed to be linked you would intuitively say the best place to start would be scientific studies so you can reduce any bias and then you would start to base an hypothsis based of off the data at hand and then from that you would test it and then you will see what works and what doesn't

Good tread, the op has outdone itself this time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, HeavenAdmιn and reptiles
Good tread, the op has outdone itself this time

Thank you I reccomened every 1 in this forum buying the photoshop surgeons mask just to see what they would look like with perfect sexual dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 4106
Thank you I reccomened every 1 in this forum buying the photoshop surgeons mask just to see what they would look like with perfect sexual dimorphism
I will do one day

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and HeavenAdmιn
Images 10

this is a kpopper, so ironically members of BTS are dimorphic

• Woah
If you have extreme amounts of sexual dimorphism women are naturally more gravitated towards you
Sexual dimorphism was, is, and always will be what comes first and is most important for being physically attractive especially in males.

Even in animals we see the male deer have antlers that they use to attract and fight other males with in order to decide who breeds with the females. In lions the male has a large mane which attracts the lioness, etc etc the list goes on.

I can't believe people cope with muh "mix of masc and fem features" bullshit.
I mean would you find a woman with a tall, squarish, and protruding chin attractive? Or a woman with broad squarish shoulders, deep voice, and visible facial hair attractive? Hell no! The same applies to men. Small upturned noses, high pitched voices, big protrusive red lips are all fem traits/characteristics which are unattractive on men.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6403, Chadelite and 13 others
Sexual dimorphism was, is, and always will be what comes first and is most important for being physically attractive especially in males.

Even in animals we see the male deer have antlers that they use to attract and fight other males with in order to decide who breeds with the females. In lions the male has a large mane which attracts the lioness, etc etc the list goes on.

I mean would you find a woman with a tall, squarish, and protruding chin attractive? Or a woman with broad squarish shoulders, deep voice, and visible facial hair attractive? Hell no! The same applies to men. Small upturned noses, high pitched voices, big protrusive red lips are all fem traits/characteristic which are unattractive on men.

Could you post that really ugly dude that slayed after gym maxing despite being ugly if not larp it makes gives me hope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Kingkellz and HeavenAdmιn

I mean would you find a woman with a tall, squarish, and protruding chin attractive? Or a woman with broad squarish shoulders, deep voice, and visible facial hair attractive? Hell no! The same applies to men. Small upturned noses, high pitched voices, big protrusive red lips are all fem traits/characteristics which are unattractive on men.
so small lips ideal?

• Love it
Could you post that really ugly dude that slayed after gym maxing despite being ugly if not larp it makes gives me hope.
This one?
or this
https://incels.is/threads/tinder-ex...-hot-tinder-matches-spicy-thread-gtfih.14475/

Anyways here are some good transformations

Some research if you are interested:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mmm, Raffydelrey, randomguy1235 and 3 others
This one?
or this
https://incels.is/threads/tinder-ex...-hot-tinder-matches-spicy-thread-gtfih.14475/

View attachment 778710
View attachment 778712
View attachment 778715View attachment 778717

View attachment 778719View attachment 778720View attachment 778721

This 1 made my day it's legit the biggest life fuel thread the dude looks like a truecel and he got some really hot women

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
the first guy masc mogs 99% of this forum

this is how over it is for all of you.

a composite of a man who is made to seem non-masculine literally looks more masculine than all of you.

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles

im wondering, why do girls on tiktok love those girly/faggy looking guys?

This one?
or this

View attachment 778710
View attachment 778712
View attachment 778715View attachment 778717

View attachment 778719View attachment 778720View attachment 778721

Do u roid?

Stacies are death tier they cheat more especially ones with big hips best to stick with the average issue is these types have only fans accounts so there getting simps fuck whats even worse is covid makes it so women aren't even willing to try for subchad
lol cope stacies are the most loyal

lol cope stacies are the most loyal

Giga cope actually kinda not if your chad she is less likely to cheat but if your average you are high on cocaine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 8765
Giga cope actually kinda not if your chad she is less likely to cheat but if your average you are high on cocaine
if you arent chad you cant get a stacy and stacies dont cheat on chads (unless with gigachad but those are rare af)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
im wondering, why do girls on tiktok love those girly/faggy looking guys?
tiktok is filled with underdeveloped underage girls and boys who fraud with make-up and filters. Guarentee you that if any of those girls were to see these tiktok faggots irl they would lose attraction for most of them because most of them are short and frail with slightly above average faces
it's also not the most reliable because you will literally see girls virtue signalling and spewing blupilled shit while fawning over some attractive guy at the same time
Isn't balding a risk ?
yeah but it varies from person to person
some guys have good robust skull shape to pull off the bald look. anyways you can always get a transplant or a hair system tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, SubhumanCurrycel, RoundHouse and 1 other person
tiktok is filled with underdeveloped underage girls and boys who fraud with make-up and filters. Guarentee you that if any of those girls were to see these tiktok faggots irl
it's also not the most reliable because you will literally see girls virtue signalling and spewing blupilled shit while fawning over some attractive guy at the same time

yeah but it varies from person to person
some guys have good robust skull shape to pull off the bald look. anyways you call always get a transplant or a hair system tbh

Wait why do foids hate males who act feminine though what happens if your naturally feminine in personality ?

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Damn I do pretty well now that I post bloat and gain alot of muscle man. Hope this lifts ur mood man.

You have the best taste in girls

Holy shit especally this girl mogs the rest slight eye assemtry but her face it just feels good to look at and admire tbqh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, HeavenAdmιn and Looks234