Sexual Selection and Female Choice ( Why Androgenic Features are always Superior)

ArdaxHG

ArdaxHG

Proto Iranid-Zagrosian
Sex is all about finding highest Genetic Quality mate to increase chances of Survival and Reproduction of the offspring. Dimorphism means that you have good genes all around the body that enables the use energy for all kind of things related to Androgens and Growth. If you didnt have a healthy working immune system at the first place you couldnt grow as much as if you could if all the energy you are consuming are going to immune organs to compensate for the lack of genetic quality.

Masculinity is a honest signal of genetic quality. As its costly and you cant be masculine if youre not healthy at all.

Masculinity and Androgen related features are also ust good on its own, as they increase your survival and combat ability tremandously. It is heritable= means higher chance of offspring survivability to reproductive age and success

Another thing is Competitiveness and Confrontativeness. If females only mated with the Strongest they made it sure that their male offspring will also be one and continue their lineage with or without ever considering female choice as males are much bigger and stronger females.

This is why prettyboys(cutecels) dont slay.
They have no place in the wild. They wont survive a single day in the nature.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 18879
Ok, but preselection is also a huge factor with foids. If the media is telling them pretty boys are the most attractive, they will go with it.

Ok, but preselection is also a huge factor with foids. If the media is telling them pretty boys are the most attractive, they will go with it.
Not really, media cannot alter their biology. Its from their primitive sexual desires. They might comment cute omg on tiktok comments but when together with friends they are gonna talk about the College Jock Chads 8 inch cock not pretty boys lovely hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub5inchcel, mogging and Deleted member 18879
High IQ meant you had a harder time sueving in Cro-magnon days when females developed what were the good traits for a male it's why high intelligence looking guy is not desired by females unless they are the rare Chad that has that.

Not really, media cannot alter their biology. Its from their primitive sexual desires. They might comment cute omg on tiktok comments but when together with friends they are gonna talk about the College Jock Chads 8 inch cock not pretty boys lovely hair.
male gaze and i’m too lazy to explain y
but i will in one sentence
they like the validation of being with a prettyboy, the foids in her friend group also validate her for liking a prettyboy
but it’s all the same conclusion: prettyboy chad and jock chad still get laid at the end of the day, there’s no point in discussing

i agree with this, however prettyboy isnt the same as cutecel, prettyyboy means having nice eyelash, smooth baby like skin and maybe slight neotony, young somerhalder is best prettyboy, you can be prettyboy annd still highly masculine

male gaze and i’m too lazy to explain y
but i will in one sentence
they like the validation of being with a prettyboy, the foids in her friend group also validate her for liking a prettyboy
but it’s all the same conclusion: prettyboy chad and jock chad still get laid at the end of the day, there’s no point in discussing
Their validation will be bigger when talking about how jock pumped her with his big primary dimorphism. Pretty boyd are not for sex but cuteness. I dont mean dimorphic pbs