Sfcel writing essays for me cause i said some black women are hot jfl

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
I posted some photos of mixed/black women that are okayish facially with hot bodies then this coping swedish nerdic about to be muslim comes barking at me :lul:

Schizo ramblings:

9BF4E00B 67EC 46D8 9505 1EB9A7F03BEF

09A4DFDF D501 406D 846B 18EEF71C39C9
68D23C1D 08FF 4859 86C7 F90841287D0A
868587B7 5241 4CE5 997B 0D846856BAA6

0148A0C9 4DAF 4AA0 97AF 684C276F5362

Nigga even made tiktoks about me jfl

3A75C577 309C 4369 9E2C 1958EC9BF9D4
2AD4242E DEAB 4708 8B84 D311A136A995

Jfl how much of a loser do you have to be?

085383EA D57A 4674 9BD3 998C9EEDBD4F
81A3A8A7 AA09 46EB BC7A 835BB21089AB
E3C6D8D6 D3F2 464B 88A4 FBE9AD4FD8AE

Cope you are automatically blonde = low t and feminine coloring. Blonde women are the most likely to racemix and prefer darker hair on average jfl at u loser
E990F99F 8E2F 4DDD 9D8D AAE62C4F142A

@pedroesp547 you will be a good muslim in the future and have 5 kids with a muslim immigrant. I will be happy when you find peace with her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, n0rthface, Luffymaxxing and 25 others
In b4 another wall of text from him

Jfl he’s such a schizo

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, kebab, rand anon and 6 others
Jfl he’s such a schizo
I feel bad for him tbh. His country dying out. He probably has ptsd flashbacks when he sees a black person on the streets of swedistan

Imagine writing so many essays and making tiktoks cause i said i like some black girls that are gl and have hot bodies and the nigga thought i said white girls are ugly

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, murdah, It'snotover and 1 other person
Dark loox is the future these two should fuck

C88ACDF8 DA57 4F0E B5B5 0E10DEBE25A6
E1CD3CA6 A0DF 41BC B28A 1DC5EACA580F

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, rand anon, datboijj and 3 others
New forum supervillain just dropped

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, aspiringexcel, Joe Rogancel and 7 others
true soldier for the mighty Aryan race

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, standardcel, Joe Rogancel and 7 others
true soldier for the mighty Aryan race
He’s delusional I’m European as well but nerdics always think they’re superior and attack fellow Europeans that aren’t blonde

C32C4516 CBF8 4F6E 9435 3C1D5981CD28
3E0CA757 E500 4716 B69B DFA4CE4DA2A5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, gribsufer1, ZaC and 1 other person
I posted some photos of mixed/black women that are okayish facially with hot bodies then this coping swedish nerdic about to be muslim comes barking at me :lul:

Schizo ramblings:

View attachment 2672720
View attachment 2672721View attachment 2672722View attachment 2672723
View attachment 2672724

Nigga even made tiktoks about me jfl

View attachment 2672725View attachment 2672726

Jfl how much of a loser do you have to be?

View attachment 2672728View attachment 2672729View attachment 2672730

Cope you are automatically blonde = low t and feminine coloring. Blonde women are the most likely to racemix and prefer darker hair on average jfl at u loser
View attachment 2672731

@pedroesp547 you will be a good muslim in the future and have 5 kids with a muslim immigrant. I will be happy when you find peace with her
Who is this random greycel bot? Did he just spawn into existence? Lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, incelmogger and hardestmfintheroom
Who is this random greycel bot? Did he just spawn into existence? Lmfao
He literally spawned out of absolutely nowhere and immediately waged war upon the entirety of the BBC faction as well as the entirety of the ethnic population on .org :feelskek:
We are sfcels, we are everywhere
Ngl if I was an SFcel I wouldn’t want that man on my side, he is schizo as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, murdah, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
typical nerdic, coping with ‚muh i got the most attractive pheno (which isnt true lol)‘ to not kill himself

most women prefer brown to dark haired men, even scandi girls it is what it is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, murdah, datboijj and 6 others
Bro hes been dming me for 3 days straight with no replies, even while i was on a date bc I said russians have good fashion sense compared to nordics. Then he claimed hes spanish and not offended when theres a russian flag in his profile

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, It'snotover, incelmogger and 1 other person
SFcel are funny cuz you can't be a white supremacist with incel genes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, It'snotover, incelmogger and 2 others
Bro hes been dming me for 3 days straight with no replies, even while i was on a date bc I said russians have good fashion sense compared to nordics. Then he claimed hes spanish and not offended when theres a russian flag in his profile
He told me he was Swedish lmfao

With a name like Pedro I don’t even think he’s really “white” at all

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Ricky212, try2beme and 1 other person
We are sfcels, we are everywhere
I respect sfcels if they don’t attack Europeans that aren’t nordic and don’t think they’re above asians/arabs

Let’s not forget the mongol empire, ottoman empire. In their own way they were powerful and had their own cultures etc. Ancient china/japan

Lil bro made a fool out of himself jfl. He’s changing races and nationalities like @PrinceLuenLeoncur jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and Deleted member 13626

Typical ethnics that are always sfcels, reminds me when I stumbled upon a sfcel group on telegram and there were mexicans and arabs and whites in it all saying fuck jews LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui

I respect sfcels if they don’t attack Europeans that aren’t nordic and don’t think they’re above asians/arabs

Let’s not forget the mongol empire, ottoman empire. In their own way they were powerful and had their own cultures etc. Ancient china/japan

Lil bro made a fool out of himself jfl. He’s changing races and nationalities like @PrinceLuenLeoncur jfl
All SfCels are either trolling or genuinely low iq. No in between

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, murdah, incelmogger and 1 other person
@pedroesp547 thnx for the free rep pedro alvarez

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and try2beme
I only do it for the meme or sake of argument depending on the topic. I love all of European history tho

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, hardestmfintheroom and Deleted member 13626
Typical ethnics that are always sfcels, reminds me when I stumbled upon a sfcel group on telegram and there were mexicans and arabs and whites in it all saying fuck jews LMAO
I noticed that shit too lmao especially with Slavs being so entranced with Nazi ideologies not knowing if Hitler was still in power they’d be thrown in the gas chambers as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, murdah, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
You as well. This nigga has issues he sent like 10 messages to my DM cos I said I fuck ethnics JFL @ him

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, It'snotover, Deleted member 13626 and 3 others
SFcel are funny cuz you can't be a white supremacist with incel genes.
For a lot of them it’s a great way to cope and feel a part of something. Often times it’s just out of pure hatred and spite. Not a good look for the rest of us brahs that have those views.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
I noticed that shit too lmao especially with Slavs being so entranced with Nazi ideologies not knowing if Hitler was still in power they’d be thrown in the gas chambers as well
Hitler really loved certain Slavs tho

• +1
The real master race is Anglo-Celtic. I also have huge respect for Italians, French and Iberians. Mogger histories tbh but I have to side with my own.
germanics are the master race, and every nation thats germanic descendant was very succesful historically (anglos, germans, nordics, french, iberians)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, TechnoBoss and incelmogger
germanics are the master race, and every nation thats germanic descendant was very succesful historically (anglos, germans, nordics, french, iberians)
If by Germanic you mean those groups + northern Italians it’s pretty indisputable that the rest are inferior.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and incelmogger
that was fucking funny but didnt hitler take poland cos ussr was killing germans in poland
He would’ve done it anyways even if that didn’t happen. He had a very clear imperialist vision. Not even historians like David Irving deny this.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Akhi
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Kamui and Akhi
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, incelmogger and gribsufer1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Ricky212, incelmogger and 1 other person
I'm an sfcel and I'm proud

• Love it
Reactions: incelmogger
He is ethnic
Checks out. I remember watching it for the first time too it was the only thing I cited and I told everyone about it and what I had discovered.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and gribsufer1
Not reading allat but I agree some shaniquas are hot asf. But they're usually only hot if lightskin/mixed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
I'm an sfcel and I'm proud
Nothing wrong with being proud of ur culture and identity but this guy is attacking me and im European as well jfl

Not reading allat but I agree some shaniquas are hot asf. But they're usually only hot if lightskin/mixed
It’s not even worth reading, it’s schizo ramblings

In b4 he attacks u as well jfl

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Swarthy Knight
Checks out. I remember watching it for the first time too it was the only thing I cited and I told everyone about it and what I had discovered.
oh wow how do i grow amd get a more nuanced view? im half algerian half lithuanian , i identify as med i can send u pics if u want i dont look non european

• +1
Reactions: murdah and incelmogger
typical nerdic, coping with ‚muh i got the most attractive pheno (which isnt true lol)‘ to not kill himself

most women prefer brown to dark haired men, even scandi girls it is what it is
Dark blonde hair is ideal

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and datboijj
oh wow how do i grow amd get a more nuanced view? im half algerian half lithuanian , i identify as med i can send u pics if u want i dont look non european
I did my own research mostly (books, documentaries, videos, articles) and just spent a shit ton of time on telegram and twitter.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1