Sfcel writing essays for me cause i said some black women are hot jfl

post a picture example
Xgjnwsccpkb21

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Akhi
thats not ideal
Can confirm ideal coloring for the Balkans at least. Also the fact how blonde hair started as a mutation which spread only because of being sexually selected for by women. I dont have blonde hair btw, its just an observation i have seen where i live at least

Can confirm ideal coloring for the Balkans at least. Also the fact how blonde hair started as a mutation which spread only because of being sexually selected for by women. I dont have blonde hair btw, its just an observation i have seen where i live at least
its a meme in german tiktok that blonde guys are unattractive

they say stuff like ‚hes so hot even tho hes blonde‘

is aleksa gavrilovics colouring seen as a failo to balkan girls with the same colouring as aleksa gavrilobic

is aleksa gavrilovics colouring seen as a failo to balkan girls with the same colouring as aleksa gavrilobic
Its not a failo, only failo is being light blonde or redhead

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and gribsufer1
I posted some photos of mixed/black women that are okayish facially with hot bodies then this coping swedish nerdic about to be muslim comes barking at me :lul:

Schizo ramblings:

View attachment 2672720
View attachment 2672721View attachment 2672722View attachment 2672723
View attachment 2672724

Nigga even made tiktoks about me jfl

View attachment 2672725View attachment 2672726

Jfl how much of a loser do you have to be?

View attachment 2672728View attachment 2672729View attachment 2672730

Cope you are automatically blonde = low t and feminine coloring. Blonde women are the most likely to racemix and prefer darker hair on average jfl at u loser
View attachment 2672731

@pedroesp547 you will be a good muslim in the future and have 5 kids with a muslim immigrant. I will be happy when you find peace with her
I’ve literally jacked off to hijabi, would I ever breed with one? No. Why is he writing essays for no reason?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 13626

Most of my relatives live in Germany and i know all about this blonde guy meme, its based on hillbillie light blonde like german kevin type guys who are low iq pimple faced ogres, nothing to do with raw attraction

But this is some wierd type of cope because it also happens in the Balkans where girls jokingly call blonde guys a word which is similar to calling a grown man boy like ethnics do with "whiteboy" but it only just happens 90% of the girls crushes are dark blonde celebrities or guys in highschool and university

I’ve literally jacked off to hijabi, would I even breed with one? No. Why is he writing essays for no reason?
No life and insecure, probably mentally ill etc. If one opinion on an obscure forum makes him go ape mode. Imagine irl jfl

Luckily he’s just an insignificant cockroach who doesn’t have the balls to go outside or hurt anyone. All bark no bite

I wouldn’t breed with one either

• +1
Reactions: murdah
No life and insecure, probably mentally ill etc. If one opinion on an obscure forum makes him go ape mode. Imagine irl jfl

Luckily he’s just an insignificant cockroach who doesn’t have the balls to go outside or hurt anyone. All bark no bite

I wouldn’t breed with one either
I wouldnt race mix fullstop. But wringing essays on an incel forum because someone said they’re attracted to sheboons is utterly brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 13626
I would race mix fullstop. But wringing essays on an incel forum because someone said they’re attracted to sheboons is utterly brutal.
He’s delusional and needs to be put inside a mental asylum dead srs. No wonder this site is under surveillance when retards like him exist. Can’t imagine irl how much of a loser he has to be.

I didn’t even say white girls are ugly but i won’t bother with him. It’s like he has a psychotic episode and is incoherent no matter how many times i tell him

I don’t rot on this site and don’t consider it as an incel forum. I use it for shitposting and boredom since i already looksmaxed and i rejected girls. I could brag but it’s not worth it. I’m pale skinned with dark hair and dark eyes yet still blondes/girls with colored eyes liked me. He’s too far gone to comprehend what a social life is

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, murdah, Kamui and 1 other person
I posted some photos of mixed/black women that are okayish facially with hot bodies then this coping swedish nerdic about to be muslim comes barking at me :lul:

Schizo ramblings:

View attachment 2672720
View attachment 2672721View attachment 2672722View attachment 2672723
View attachment 2672724

Nigga even made tiktoks about me jfl

View attachment 2672725View attachment 2672726

Jfl how much of a loser do you have to be?

View attachment 2672728View attachment 2672729View attachment 2672730

Cope you are automatically blonde = low t and feminine coloring. Blonde women are the most likely to racemix and prefer darker hair on average jfl at u loser
View attachment 2672731

@pedroesp547 you will be a good muslim in the future and have 5 kids with a muslim immigrant. I will be happy when you find peace with her
WHAT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and murdah

Ok curry

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, kebab and murdah

This video is cagefuel though

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Kamui, incelmogger and 3 others
Typical ethnics that are always sfcels, reminds me when I stumbled upon a sfcel group on telegram and there were mexicans and arabs and whites in it all saying fuck jews LMAO
4chan location of MOST members=
Holiday India GIF by Virgin Atlantic

not joking in the slightest....

so it is with this forum also, i dont even bother to check IPs of genuine racists here , or those that spew that non stop but its 90% that or some other ME deathnick lul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 13626
fl how much of a loser do you have to be?

085383EA D57A 4674 9BD3 998C9EEDBD4F
81A3A8A7 AA09 46EB BC7A 835BB21089AB
E3C6D8D6 D3F2 464B 88A4 FBE9AD4FD8AE

E990F99F 8E2F 4DDD 9D8D AAE62C4F142A

@
pedroesp547
its ok bro, .org users that never left their house in 10 years genuinely think "europe" or "white" ends at austria's border somehow and that (most of europe ) "eastern europe" geographically is full of mongoloids and all people look like this

Hungry Kid GIF by TRT
200.gif

.....despite balkan men height and strength mogging alot of "western" men for ex :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 13626
its ok bro, .org users that never left their house in 10 years genuinely think "europe" or "white" ends at austria's border somehow and that (most of europe ) "eastern europe" geographically is full of mongoloids and all people look like this
Ye, besides, in a few years balkans and ee will be whiter than western and northern europe so they're just crying jfl
Hungry Kid GIF by TRT
200.gif

.....despite balkan men height and strength mogging alot of "western" men for ex :feelskek: :feelskek:
Despite what these losers say, being from the balkans isn't as bad as they think it is. Little to no muslims/blacks, pretty women, no feminism etc. It has it's downsides like the economy and corruption but it's a good balance between first and 3rd world countries. I like it here

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and murdah
But this is some wierd type of cope because it also happens in the Balkans where girls jokingly call blonde guys a word which is similar to calling a grown man boy like ethnics do with "whiteboy" but it only just happens 90% of the girls crushes are dark blonde celebrities or guys in highschool and university
this is NOT a meme....there are surveys that prove women genuinely think darker haired men are more masculine and attractive....those blonde men indeed look very feminine, as do most of MM on .org that are blonde lol.......boy- ish /prettyboy
it is called tall, DARK, and handsome for a reason lol.....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
this is NOT a meme....there are surveys that prove women genuinely think darker haired men are more masculine and attractive....those blonde men indeed look very feminine, as do most of MM on .org that are blonde lol.......boy- ish /prettyboy
it is called tall, DARK, and handsome for a reason lol.....
Org ain't ready to hear this bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Skywalker
All SfCels are either trolling or genuinely low iq. No in between
correct......it sure is a wonderful time when you have nazism in power and 50 million people are DYING all around you, isnt it? :rage:
these ppl ASSUME they'd be part of the ruling class and watching shit unfold from the moon or something and their families wont suffer or die......trully single digit IQ :feelskek:

If by Germanic you mean those groups + northern Italians it’s pretty indisputable that the rest are inferior.
bro stfu with this bs......and you know why

Blud name is Pedro

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 13626 and Ricky212