Shagged hot Brazilian regular and then worked 12 hour night shift on railroad

W

Whoremaxxking

Bronze
Audio version:

So today (well yesterday) set my alarm for 10am after 3 hours sleep, got the train to Manchester one hour ride but get free train travel so it’s alright.

Seen my Brazilian regular in a hotel, she goes back to Brazil for 2 months today and was mega horny so had to see her.

Ate her angus like groceries tastes fresh AF as usual, pounded the chit out of her in multiple positions, got sloppy OWO and 69 and ball sucking while snogging each face off furrk feelsgoodman smashing these peng big booty Latinas for 80-100 quid.

Splattered a massive load in her mouth and was still rock hard snogging each others face off even after cooming cos I’m high test srs.

Got home at 4pm, quick nap then worked 6pm till 6am at train station but cos it’s overtime AND night shift on time 3 quarters/extra 75% pay.

This is how moggers are made lads smashing top tier poon and stacking mad cash.

Pic of Brazilian regular and logistics:

IMG-4161.png
[/url]

IMG-4160.png
[/url]

IMG-4100.jpg
[/url]

IMG-4857.jpg
[/url

IMG-4864.jpg
[/url]

Pic of railway mogger OP on his way to work 12 hour shift:

IMG-4865.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Debetro and 4 others
Life affirming boyos

Imagine eating the asshole of a hooker 🤢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Debetro, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
Audio version:

So today (well yesterday) set my alarm for 10am after 3 hours sleep, got the train to Manchester one hour ride but get free train travel so it’s alright.

Seen my Brazilian regular in a hotel, she goes back to Brazil for 2 months today and was mega horny so had to see her.

Ate her angus like groceries tastes fresh AF as usual, pounded the chit out of her in multiple positions, got sloppy OWO and 69 and ball sucking while snogging each face off furrk feelsgoodman smashing these peng big booty Latinas for 80-100 quid.

Splattered a massive load in her mouth and was still rock hard snogging each others face off even after cooming cos I’m high test srs.

Got home at 4pm, quick nap then worked 6pm till 6am at train station but cos it’s overtime AND night shift on time 3 quarters/extra 75% pay.

IMG-4161.png
[/url]

IMG-4160.png
[/url]

IMG-4100.jpg
[/url]

IMG-4857.jpg
[/url

IMG-4864.jpg
[/url]

IMG-4865.jpg

shouldn't be eating her bruv that's kinda nasty

everything else seems solid

You look like a Latino cholo

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Audio version:

IMG-4161.png
[/url]

IMG-4160.png
[/url]

IMG-4100.jpg
[/url]

IMG-4857.jpg
[/url

IMG-4864.jpg
[/url]

IMG-4865.jpg

What is that audio? It sounds like Sylvester Stallone attempting to mimic the portrayal of an intoxicated Englishman in his recent unsuccessful B movie.

she looks really hot, well done.

r u pak? do you live in derby or leeds or something? how do u rate working on the lines as a job?

shouldn't be eating her bruv that's kinda nasty

everything else seems solid
You telling me if you had a big booty Staceylite Latina ass in your face, you wouldn’t want to burry your face in it?

C’mon bro

• +1
Reactions: zura and PrinceLuenLeoncur
she looks really hot, well done.

r u pak? do you live in derby or leeds or something? how do u rate working on the lines as a job?
Half paki yeah and live in Yorkshire.

The job I do itself is fairly easy but can be repetitive and stressful at times especially since I deal with the general public.

However I don’t take chit off anymore, can talk back to customers and get away with it srs.

Mainly work on ticket barriers but also deal with fare evasion, ticket sales etc.

It’s pretty decent money though especially if you do overtime/weekends/nights etc get massive bonus pay for it, plus lots of benefits and good pension schemes.

I plan to eventually become a train driver or maybe move to a conductor first, lots of great opportunities for progression in the railway industry tbh.

The job I do itself is fairly easy but can be repetitive and stressful at times especially since I deal with the general public.

However I don’t take chit off anymore, can talk back to customers and get away with it srs.

Mainly work on ticket barriers but also deal with fare evasion, ticket sales etc.

It’s pretty decent money though especially if you do overtime/weekends/nights etc get massive bonus pay for it, plus lots of benefits and good pension schemes.

I plan to eventually become a train driver or maybe move to a conductor first, lots of great opportunities for progression in the railway industry tbh.
That's good man, seems you really have your shit together, well done bhai

Btw what's your height and weight ? U look giga lean.

Do u get a lot of pak bad boys giving you aggro at Piccadilly ?

honestly mirin

Btw what's your height and weight ? U look giga lean.

Do u get a lot of pak bad boys giving you aggro at Piccadilly ?
5’8 about 150lbs.

I’m not really that lean, in shape yeah but not shredded like 13-14% bf. Used to be way more jacked but lost some muscle after I ran a marathon.

Occasionally get shit off them yeah but tbh the middle aged, middle class Karen’s and Gary’s tend to be the worst. Either that or typical African women.

Although I’ve gotten abuse from all types tbh white, black, Asian, oldcels, young etc. Even been accused of being ‘racist’ by other ethnics simply because they have the wrong ticket etc lmao.

Working with the public makes you realise how low IQ most of the population are.

Attachments

• IMG_4588.jpeg
    IMG_4588.jpeg
    235.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4251.jpeg
    IMG_4251.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4247.jpeg
    IMG_4247.jpeg
    1,015.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4233.jpeg
    IMG_4233.jpeg
    596.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4492.jpeg
    IMG_4492.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
150lbs is pretty shredded man, I'm like an inch or maybe 2 taller than you and I'd look like you around 170lb, so 150lb would be like Conor at lightweight.

You're either holding on too much water, or u need to just go really hard and do a dirty bulk for 2 months and lift heavy during it as ur muscle is th3 issue

congrats for the tranny, hopefully enjoyed her cock

Last edited:
btw ur story should be quite inspirational for a lot of incels here who have given up and think to be succesful u need to work at some 500k a year VC or PE fund and he 6', white, and have an 8 inch dick with Cbum physique.

you should post more of ur stories, ur an average height ethnic dude working on the trains, securing the bag, and banging 8s and 9s

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Audio version:

IMG-4161.png
[/url]

IMG-4160.png
[/url]

IMG-4100.jpg
[/url]

IMG-4857.jpg
[/url

IMG-4864.jpg
[/url]

IMG-4865.jpg

What website do you use to slay these whores? I want one, I ain’t from london myself but once I drive I’m going to drive down there to slay top tier Brazilian whores on the weekend as I have fam in London I can stay for the night at relatives

150lbs is pretty shredded man, I'm like an inch or maybe 2 taller than you and I'd look like you around 170lb, so 150lb would be like Conor at lightweight.

You're either holding on too much water, or u need to just go really hard and do a dirty bulk for 2 months and lift heavy during it as ur muscle is th3 issue
He’s 14-15% bodyfat. That’s not shredded

And yea this is inspirational I mean why try to get an gf when you can do this. Women todya are worthless whores only useful for sex, I tried with that demonic gender of Satan but no longer I’ll use them for sex and that’s it

How much money are u making?

What website do you use to slay these whores? I want one, I ain’t from london myself but once I drive I’m going to drive down there to slay top tier Brazilian whores on the weekend as I have fam in London I can stay for the night at relatives
Adultwork mainly, it’s legit and you can see if the whores are verified or not etc.

These Brazilians tend to tour around, hire there own apartments/hotels and stay for 1-2 weeks so gotta catch them when nearby.

I live up north in Leeds, in my city it’s hit and miss sometimes there’s decent options other times it’s a punting dessert.

But yeah London is best for whores due to sheer options/variety, I have family down there so always whoremaxx whenever I visit.

Audio version:

IMG-4161.png
[/url]

IMG-4160.png
[/url]

IMG-4100.jpg
[/url]

IMG-4857.jpg
[/url

IMG-4864.jpg
[/url]