Share Small Penis Humiliation Stories

Zeruel

Zeruel

Abused Bully Victim Baby Dick Dog
when was the first time you received it and etc?

Everybody makes fun of my small cock irl and online.

My oneitis told me to kill myself because i have a small cock. She told me how big cock chads fucked her when she was 9 yo. She has about 15 abortions and has made 1.5 million off onlyfans living the best life possible.

I speak about my small penis humiliation a lot here:

I can’t escape my brutal small penis humiliation, because i exist. I am baby dick.

E2060706 7B20 459C 85A1 2A860B60D73F

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali, wishIwasSalludon, aesthetic beauty and 12 others
im scared of woman becaus eof my small penis,so i dont aproiach woman.
Pia GIF by Australian Survivor

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, FaceandBBC, Mio and 1 other person
Mental illness: the thread.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico, deepfuckingvalue, Lynxress and 19 others
@edgemaxx sorry brah, I had to, I had no choice

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, LooksThinker, Shkreliii and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii, depressionmaxxing and Michael Myers
When i was like 15 i had a serious small penis humiliation kink but I had a 7 1/2 x 5.3in Monster penis so I dropped it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Lynxress, LooksThinker and 6 others
When i was like 15 i had a serious small penis humiliation kink but I had a 7 1/2 x 5.3in Monster penis so I dropped it
Kink?

You think i can get married to some girl who likes baby dick midgets?

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Zeruel
Kink?

You think i can get married to some girl who likes baby dick midgets?
If you personalitymaxx and wealthmaxx and look good. Some dominatrix might come

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, Zeruel and sub5c3l

My oneitis told me to kill myself because i have a small cock. She told me how big cock chads fucked her when she was 9 yo. She has about 15 abortions and has made 1.5 million off onlyfans living the best life possible.

I can’t escape my brutal small penis humiliation, because i exist. I am baby dick.

View attachment 2817606
Over dickcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Zeruel
:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Zeruel
I hope you've got your cage on OP. Keep caged and deprived!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, LooksThinker, arabcelxxx and 4 others
I will create the incel lives matter movement, create the incel party and take over the government via polls or revolution and we will destroy the entire world.

Or we will either have a global ER revolution syndicated as baby dick incels increase.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

View attachment 2817606

Penis extender max they work

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel
I hope you've got your cage on OP. Keep caged and deprived!
I do.

My oneitis bought me this for my birthday.

1806FFAD 4CFB 4FD0 8B2E 7530E7FE980D

I love my oneitis

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress, LooksThinker, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
This is the face my oneitis gives me when i try to be like chad and escape the friendzone.

Or when I’m being cuckolded and chad is cumming in her, and i beg to eat her pussy and she says no and makes this face.

It’s really over.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I think you like being a cuck

Legit nigga just fucking use a penis extender and do pumping so subhuman not to in 2024

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, terrygoldern, Klasik01 and 2 others
I think you like being a cuck
I will destroy the entire sexhaver normie, chad and Stacy world and you along with it, faggot.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
I will destroy the entire sexhaver normie, chad and Stacy world and you along with it, faggot.
I'm KHHV nigger , leave me alone bumass nigga

• +1
This is the face my oneitis gives me when i try to be like chad and escape the friendzone.

Or when I’m being cuckolded and chad is cumming in her, and i beg to eat her pussy and she says no and makes this face.

It’s really over.
dave-chappelle-stop.gif

• Hmm...

It’s really over.
seems like you have a worse penis humilliation cuck problem than me.

So my dick is 4,7 inches long erected and i think its over.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Same

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
I remember obliterating a girls pussy with my 4.7x4.159 penis fully erected and i thought i was blowing her brains out but halfway through the sessions she said "Is this it?" and i excused myself to the bathroom and started crying. I jerked off in the bathroom and fingered the girl to finish the session then afterwords she broke up with me and ghosted me forever. Afterwords i started jelqing and using penis pump and also mewing now my veiny cock is 6.8 inches fully erected with around 5.8 inch girth. Always believe in yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, Lynxress, Shkreliii and 4 others
I remember obliterating a girls pussy with my 4.7x4.159 penis fully erected and i thought i was blowing her brains out but halfway through the sessions she said "Is this it?" and i excused myself to the bathroom and started crying. I jerked off in the bathroom and fingered the girl to finish the session then afterwords she broke up with me and ghosted me forever. Afterwords i started jelqing and using penis pump and also mewing now my veiny cock is 6.8 inches fully erected with around 5.8 inch girth. Always believe in yourself

Believe in myself? Sure.

I believe many whores need to have their heads cut off and shoved into their mothers assholes.

F4763765 AEF6 4B52 98EA D454B4584BA0

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and tombradylover
german girl I dated in 2021 told me, just after we had sex, 'you proved that you don't need a big dick to have good sex'

insane suicidefuel. she dumped me a few months later (craving bigger dick)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, standardcel and Zeruel
german girl I dated in 2021 told me, just after we had sex, 'you proved that you don't need a big dick to have good sex'

insane suicidefuel. she dumped me a few months later (craving bigger dick)
Fucking dumb slut whore needs Patrick Bateman axeplasty.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, northern mogger and Zeruel
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Zeruel and northern mogger
My first realization of small dick was in 6th grade.
I had a swimming race and in the dressing room every guy was changing into their swimsuits.

This stuff was all new to me because I was home schooled before.
They all got naked and shit and saw cucumbers sticking oout of their pelvis.

That's when i realised I am small as fuck, I went behind the curtains and started changing into my swimsuit. That's when a bully noticed me. And removed the curtains.
My dick completely visible. And every guy was laughing at me.

I was known as the "pimple" guy in the entire school cuz of how small it was

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, MoggerGaston, Zeruel and 1 other person
I had a swimming race and in the dressing room every guy was changing into their swimsuits.

That's when i realised I am small as fuck, I went behind the curtains and started changing into my swimsuit. That's when a bully noticed me. And removed the curtains.

6th graders have tiny weewee bruh what

• +1

Same but less brutal. I went swimming with my cousin. (One is 15 yo guy and other cousin who was there is 30+ yo woman)

My cousin will grow to 6’7” and he doesn’t have anemia like me. He will lose his virginity soon. When i was his age i was 15 and just hit puberty at that age and was still 5’3” and had been mistaken as a 11 year old my entire life. Everyone thought i was lying about my age, including old people.

It’s really over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseduoAryan and sub5c3l
6th graders have tiny weewee bruh what
And still bigger than him.

He knows why he’s on this site more than anyone else.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
Back in high school I had this really good female friend, Jessi. She walked in on me changing after football practice when I’m at my smallest state. First off, I’m a grower, second off I get real bad shrinkage after working out. So my dick looked like an inch and a half long and way thinner than usual.

She immediately laughed and ran out of the room. For 2 years she constantly made fun of me for it (privately) and I always gave her my excuses on why I was so small that day.

Well near the end of senior year, late night at a party, we were drinking by the fire in our friends backyard while the rest of the party was dying down watching a movie in the house.

We had a blanket and were just talking when she starts teasing me.

Jessi: hey remember when I walked in on you changing and saw your micro dick??

Me: …. I told you I had shrinkage.

Jessi: mmmmmmhmmmmmmmm

For some reason it just occurs to me… why not just show her.

Me: do I have to show you to get you to stop with the jokes?

Jessi: Took you long enough, yes! Prove it. A part of me doesn’t believe it can possibly be as small as I remember it!

Me: are you serious??

Jessi: yeah! Why? Are you scared?

With that I reach in my pants and grab my 3 inch flaccid. Right when I’m about to pull it through my open zipper, I stop.

Me: I rather show you when im hard. That way you get the FULL picture. Then I can finally stop hearing the small dick jokes.

Jessi: hahaha did you get nervous cuz you’re a <finger quotes> grower?

Me: and you gotta show me your tits.

Jessi: deal BUT you gotta show me you soft right now too.

I immediately pull my dick through my zipper.

Jessi: haha hmmm I always think soft dicks look so funny. Okay you don’t have a micro penis, but it’s still cute sized

I start blushing and pull my little soft dick back into my pants.

Me: your turn! (I did not hide my excitement one bit)

Jessi pulls out her average sized, surprisingly perky boobs out from under her shirt for 3 seconds, then hurriedly put them away.

I immediately feel my dick start getting hard. At this point I convince myself that I’m only gonna show her when I was absolutely raging, and if she’s sitting directly to the right of me (to get the best angle possible).

I take the blanket and say “give me a minute” and make a tent so that she can’t see me pull it out and give it a some tugs to really get it going.

At this point she’s sitting across from me on the other side of the fire. And I stare down to admire my work (in my make shift tent). I was throbbing, 6 inches long, 5.3 inch girth, a couple veins and a slight upward curve.

I motion her to join my on my side so that she gets a good angle and the fire gives off a good shadow.

Right when she gets comfy I drop the tent to show my throbbing cock.

Jessi: (starts giggling) wow you really are a grower

Me: I told you

Jessi: well you still aren’t very big

Me: don’t act like you’re not impressed…

Jessi: you should be a lot bigger imo. You’re still smaller than Cole, Robert, and Al… and you’re like 6 inches taller than them

Me: are they really bigger than me?

Jessi looks away from my cock and just smiles at me. My throbbing cock is clearly enjoying this conversation. She reaches out and grabs my by the base of my cock gives me a good squeeze.

Jessi: well to do this

Proceeds to start stroking my cock from my base to my tip

Jessi: I would need both hands for Cole and Robert. And with Al I wouldn’t even have my fingers touching

With that I get a shiver down my spine.

Me: so I’m small?

Jessi: maybe you’re just average and I’m just used to big cock?

Me: you tell me.

Jessi starts picking up her pace and lays her head on my shoulder and whispers in my ear: I think you like it when I say you’re small.. I can feel your little dick throbbing, it’s so hard right now. I didn’t know dicks got this hard…. I guess you don’t need as much blood to get this little thing going.

With that I just unload like I never have before.

Jessi: so I guess my little dick jokes can continue ;)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 14vic and Zeruel
My gf called me small :feelswhy:

• Woah
  • JFL

View attachment 2817606
Why dos the last picture look like kamui

Anyway i got dickmogged by my exs ex because hes a mexican guy who had to take hgh becaus otherwise he wouldve been 5”6

His pp was 8.5

• Woah

Anyway i got dickmogged by my exs ex because hes a mexican guy who had to take hgh becaus otherwise he wouldve been a dwarf

His pp was 8.5
It wasnt that humiliating tbf im still big but it hurt my soul

• +1

Anyway i got dickmogged by my exs ex because hes a mexican guy who had to take hgh becaus otherwise he wouldve been 5”6

His pp was 8.5
Many parents need to be shot in the stomach for not giving their children hgh.

Its fine hes still short and was ugly but all the hgh boosted his already big mexican genetics

Just mean of his parents to do that to me

• +1
@RichardSpencel thoughts

• +1
Are you the actual guy who made avalon or just a fan

• JFL