Shat myself and had to take a shower

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
Shat myself and had to take a shower. If there were ever any doubts that it's over, they are now dispelled

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, murdah, tasmanian devil and 1 other person
Christian Bale Swag GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Vegan moment

• Hmm...
Reactions: Veganist
what the fuck, has this happened before to you?

Do you guys take a shower after shitting? I thought I was the only one. Americans think its ok to shit and only wipe with thin toilet paper

Do you guys take a shower after shitting? I thought I was the only one. Americans think its ok to shit and only wipe with thin toilet paper
I do always. Europeans are also filthy when it comes to ass cleanliness.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I do always. Europeans are also filthy when it comes to ass cleanliness.
Really? I swear I remember a video in the uk where they say they only use toilet paper

I wouldn't go anywhere important without showering. But if I'm not leaving the house then I don't give a fuck if there's some micrometer thin veneer of shit on my asshole.

• +1
i have a shit ton of food intolerances like i have to take like 10 pills for digestion only and probiotics. During a bulk i would legitimately shit myself once a month or shart more specifically

Guess only some european countries use itView attachment 2647952
They are not common even in the balkans where they are more frequent, very few houses have a bidet, especially since its hard to find place to fit in a bidet in modern day apartments. People just shower.

• +1