Shaved today and feel like roping

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
being clean shaven brings out my overbite subhuman lower third like nothing else. I can't believe how I could be so stupid and not realize that I needed bimax earlier.

I literally have to permanently jut my lower jaw to where my incisors meet in order to not look like an utter retard. I can clearly see it in the mirror how a few millimeters in my lower third completely fix my face. life is a joke.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15827 and 17 others
pics btw

left is now and right is bimax morph. looks worse in motion btw. jutting pretty much emulates the bimax morph.
Bmaxxx

never began

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist, ROTTING, russwestbrook and 4 others
I can't believe how I could be so stupid and not realize that I needed bimax earlier.
So relatable. If I would've gotten bimax when I was 18 like I was supposed to I would've never found this site. Instead my cuck ortho never brought it up and just camouflaged it.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, .🇹🇩. and ifyouwannabemylover
aka youre not lean, next

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 16834, cumbutamoren and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Preoximerianas, 444 and 3 others
being clean shaven brings out my overbite subhuman lower third like nothing else. I can't believe how I could be so stupid and not realize that I needed bimax earlier.

I literally have to permanently jut my lower jaw to where my incisors meet in order to not look like an utter retard. I can clearly see it in the mirror how a few millimeters in my lower third completely fix my face. life is a joke.
same, i go up like 1.5 PSL by jutting, it's a wrap, life is a bad fucking joke man,

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 16375
thats why im growing a chechen beard

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
What’s your bf%?

What’s your bf%?
it's not fat. it's muscle/skin excess from a lack of bone/forward growth. I'm pretty skinny actually.

submental area doesn't always look this bad though. I was trying to stand up as straight as possible for the pic.

We all getting bimax this year :owo:

Gang gang

• +1
Reactions: 444 and ifyouwannabemylover
Still, do you know your %?
I'm not fat nor skinny fat. everytime I make a thread about this I get a bunch of gymcels who think leaning down to sub 10% bf is the solution to everything. jfl tbh.

you are less recessed than me
I don't know why but in some pictures such as the first I posted below, it does not even seem that I need bimax, while in others I look blatantly recessed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16375 and 1 other person
I'm not fat nor skinny fat. everytime I make a thread about this I get a bunch of gymcels who think leaning down to sub 10% bf is the solution to everything. jfl tbh.
It is the best solution, because it’s something that you can naturally change yourself. I’m guessing you don’t know what your bf% actually is.

You could ascend so hard. Your profile looks a lot like brandan stevens

he has prominent orbital rims while I am a pandacel with recessed orbitals

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963 and Deleted member 7098
I don't know why but in some pictures such as the first I posted below, it does not even seem that I need bimax, while in others I look blatantly recessed

View attachment 1554132

View attachment 1554133
nah. I'm a little worse and my occlusion is also shit making my upper lip protrude which makes me look like a complete retard srs.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother

Same shit bro my lower third was decent but since my maxilla got down and deformed and narrowed from jew orthodontist it’s looks like a rat now tbh
And I tried to shape up my mustache and beard and it the end it looked worse and i freaked out

Im not gonna shave till I get surgery

U know what's worse, having overbite and looking horrible with facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Htobrother
if its truly not fat then its more a sagging skin / hyoid issue rather than lack of forward growth
yeah my hyoid is shit too, but if I had decent forward growth it would still look fine. it's the recession + bad hyoid that makes it look like this. you can get away with subpar hyoid if your bones are decent.

Last edited:
You could ascend so hard. Your profile looks a lot like brandan stevens

I think I need bimax first but some people argue that bimax is less important than getting a lip lift to reduce my subhuman long philtrum
what do you think ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15065
Slight chin adjustment and then some softmaxxes

I tried morpphing an augmented chin in my side profile and it looks like shit.
I need a bimax to advance my whole lower jaw, not only the chin

• +1
Reactions: one job away
  • +1
I think I need bimax first but some people argue that bimax is less important than getting a lip lift to reduce my subhuman long philtrum
what do you think ?
View attachment 1554137
Depends on how serious you are about bimax. Imo a chin adjustment is all you need but if you are a bimax candidate then I would wait and do liplift after bimax. Bimax can heavily influence the lip position

View attachment 1554132

View attachment 1554133
Posture has a strong effect on how pronounced your mandible is, especially if you have a mild to moderate overbite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and ifyouwannabemylover
slight differences in head tilt that do this for the most part I think

is he based
I took the one where I felt I get the best treatment.
covered by insurance?
yes. I also consulted with plenty of known blackpilled ones like ramieri and Z where I would have to pay myself. but the one where I ended up actually had a better understanding of what I need than the others. Just goes to show known isn’t always better.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 7098
no visible abs = chubby
alright brah. 95% of people are chubby. I do have slight abs btw it's just shit lighting and camera quality.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
alright brah. 95% of people are chubby. I do have slight abs btw it's just shit lighting and camera quality.
If you’ve never been full on six pack lean, you need to get full on six pack lean.
It’s retarded to even think about shit like surgery before trying that first.

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid
yes. I also consulted with plenty of known blackpilled ones like ramieri and Z where I would have to pay myself. but the one where I ended up actually had a better understanding of what I need than the others. Just goes to show known isn’t always better.
does your surgeon routinely work together with your orthodontist or did you arrange that? how did that go

• +1
If you’ve never been full on six pack lean, you need to get full on six pack lean.
It’s retarded to even think about shit like surgery before trying that first.
Crash your hormones and brain bro :feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Slob and ifyouwannabemylover
Jfl don't listen to retards here :lul:, i went to 9% bf and ruined my libido, anxiety ramped up, felt cold, starved, watery cum, fucking hilarious shit :feelskek:, ideal bf percentage for a male is 14-18%, thats the range that those NFL jocks are in

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Slob, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
does your surgeon routinely work together with your orthodontist or did you arrange that? how did that go
Most orthos have the same surgeons they usually work with.

So I initially went straight to a maxfac and said I want to improve my profile. The usual route is you go to an ortho and then he forwards you to a surgeon but that wouldn’t happen in my case. They wouldn’t even give me braces …. so yeah I first went to a a couple of maxfacs. Once I had secured a couple I went on a search for a ortho who is willing to work with those surgeons. I had a few consultations there as well and thank god i didn’t pick the first one who said yes.

So I went to the ortho where I’m at now. I told them straight up I want bimax and that I already have surgeons willing to operate. I just need the braces. I think the fact I had secured surgeons was the covincing Argument as im not a usual bimax case.
They asked me to consult one more surgeon whom they work with usually. I thought nothing will come out of this and did it just to not piss them off. Turned out to be the best choice

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and ifyouwannabemylover