• depends on amount of hair and color

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
O

one job away

Kraken
title says it all
if you choose depends pls explain why

also if anyone does it frequently I tried it and its time consuming AF any tips?

also my skin got very bad , a lot of small red pimples or some shit idk . skin didnt like it . any tips?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Why would you shave them unless you're a professional swimmer lmao? Are you a girl?

Why would you shave them unless you're a professional swimmer lmao? Are you a girl?
no but I have pretty pale skin and dark hair . kinda self conscious about it . looks like a monkey sort of. also a lot of bodybuilders and models do it( not sure on the models but they either have super light hair or its get edited out or I just dont see it) better skin and veins pop out more

Last edited:
title says it all

also if anyone does it frequently I tried it and its time consuming AF any tips?

also my skin got very bad , a lot of small red pimples or some shit idk . skin didnt like it . any tips?
always shave I remember when I first time manscaped I felt great soon Im going to shave arms and legs too

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Emoji Think GIF
Emoji Think GIF
Emoji Thinking GIF
thinking emoji GIF

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
looksmin and gay

Sir, go near the Ganges, there are many barbers there who can shave your legs, arms, body, everything, they can also wash you, massage you, do bone adjustment - very cheap, very good!
depositphotos_393396774-stock-photo-men-shaving-women-heads-sitting.jpg
DSC03319-01-1024x686.jpeg
indiya_zhara_.jpg
7-varanasi-india-matjaz-krivic.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560 and Deleted member 12165
Peak gaymaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot
when a man is too good looking woman usually suspect them to be gay. idk if gaymaxxing is a bad thing then .
Most gay guys lose their virginity earlier and with a female (read it somewhere)

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and MansNotHot
You either need decent tan or decent bf + muscle for this. Preferably both.

• +1
Reactions: it_just_so_happens and one job away
title says it all

you need to exfoliate

If you got thick hair on your arms and legs then sure, go for it