She blocked me after seeing my face

She was getting pounded by a tanned med mogger the day after so
Nigger you literally typed ALP into search bar because we were arguing, found this thread out of dozens, thought about a reply that you think will hurt my ego and here you are;

But sad for you this story is made up for reps and ı have a beautiful bulgarian immigrant gf right now

Holy shit this is a whole new level in rotting

Nigger you literally typed ALP into search bar because we were arguing, found this thread out of dozens, thought about a reply that you think will hurt my ego and here you are;

But sad for you this story is made up for reps and ı have a beautiful bulgarian immigrant gf right now

Holy shit this is a whole new level in rotting
Took me like 5 seconds to filter Offtopic threads started by you by amount of reacts and find it lmao, and yeah you sure do dude, I definitely believe you have a gf when you were constantly crying about being ugly :forcedsmile:

Took me like 5 seconds to filter Offtopic threads started by you by amount of reacts and find it lmao, and yeah you sure do dude, I definitely believe you have a gf when you were constantly crying about being ugly :forcedsmile:
go fuck yourself and clean my cum in your mother's pussy, ı want to see it clean next time ı come

For a little context;

> I don't use any other social media except Youtube and Pinterest because of a few reasons you can guess, and met with her in Pinterest.

> And this girl never had a bf before (I am saying this because it debunks the just be first theory).

~ ♤ ~​

We were talking for two months.

And became a couple in the first week,
she never saw my photo before and was saying things like "nah, i dont care about looks, i love your personality".

Everything was going great until that day...

She asked me for my photo.

I tried to say no but she insisted.

AND I PUT THE BEST FUCKING PHOTO OF MINE.

And then she put hers;

-Green eyes
-Blonde hair
-White skin
-Zero acne/acne scars
-Angelic smile

I said to her she was looking like an angel.

And she said "i have a headache, can i go to sleep?"

I said "ok, good night."

Checked her next day but realised she blocked me and changed her username for not being found.

This happened this morning btw.
I wasn't sure if i should share it or not but fuck it.
Holyy shit bro go rape her kill the bitch

Become nightstalkermaxx

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
go fuck yourself and clean my cum in your mother's pussy, ı want to see it clean next time ı come
You are so triggered after I made you face reality that the only thing your stunted brain can come up with is generic mom insults hahaha.

• JFL
  • JFL
If that was possible, ı wouldn't be here :lul:
Bhaiii
4EE5F38C 0449 4C26 9D27 0F69BA151528

• JFL
happened to me 3 times. my buddy had a photo of me on his tinder and a lot of girls kept asking for my insta. used snapchat and snapchatted my face to all of them and it was an instant block lol.

never used snapchat/instagram again after that.

• +1