She doesn't love me because I'm not 10 inches? (UPDATE)

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
So well as some of you know I'm in love with a foid who loves really, really big dicks - and I don't have one.

The other day she sent me a message out of nowhere saying she wanted me to go and sleep with her cuddling.

It's stuff like this that makes me believe she likes me...

I spent the night there, it was all cool, she brought me dinner on the bed and so on... We agreed to go on a date, she said we might spend Christmas together, too...

Next morning I told her I had to do a few things and I'd be back later. Kissed her goodbye and left her sleeping. Life was great.

Next thing I know she's sending me a text calling me rude and that I didn't even say goodbye and wished me a good Christmas - like, forget about meeting up with me lol.

Next thing I know she doesn't even want to talk with me and is sleeping with more guys...

I don't know what she wants to do with me...

I can't handle this situation and I don't know what's going on... Does she really like me or not...

I don't even feel like a man anymore...

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
Not many words son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, PenileFacialSurgery and moggingmachine
She was expecting you to suck up to her

She was expecting you to suck up to her
Lol I'm not really like that.

------------
The blackpill isn't giving me an answer because in one hand I'm almost sure she will contact me again and act like she needs love but then after that she'll do the same and ghost me for a week or so lol.

I can't identify exactly what's happening so I ask her out. I'm prone to be rejected by this whore.
19. She's like 26 frauding younger but km not completely sure. I'm frauding being older too

Try act like you don't care and she'll chase you!
Oddly it was like that before but I can't keep playing. I need to ask her out already.

I'm gonna be honest with you bro, stop simping and drop that bitch, she's draining you emotionally and there should be no place for that. Either fuck her up or get fucked up, there's no in-between with an attention whore. This is what happens when you spend a little too much time with a whore, you get all attached and she gets all bored.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Oddly it was like that before but I can't keep playing. I need to ask her out already.
Let her know that you talk to other girls even if you don't. Thats will show her how high value you are.

It worked for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
She's like 26
Marinated rump roast 3058682 hero 01 0977a498722f47debaa7034c13053048

you're 19 bro how could you possibly fall in love with a 26 yr old roastie whore wtf

take a step back and think if u really think this shit is worth it

are you a virgin? No larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I'm gonna be honest with you bro, stop simping and drop that bitch, she's draining you emotionally and there should be no place for that. Either fuck her up or get fucked up, there's no in-between with an attention whore. This is what happens when you spend a little too much time with a whore, you get all attached and she gets all bored.
My feelings bro, my feelings. How can I fuck her up? Only way is looking very good and mog her or smth but that's difficult...

Even if we were together I can tell she'd cheat on me looking at her behaviour because again I don't think she sees me as a total man... Theres no way this can work out for me and I just keep digging deeper the whole for me to get out later....

Fuck...
View attachment 208665

you're 19 bro how could you possibly fall in love with a 26 yr old roastie whore wtf

I'm not sure about her age but she has them looks, will upload a body pic. There's a reason why she can decide to have this preference of incredibly hung guys lol.

My feelings bro, my feelings. How can I fuck her up? Only way is looking very good and mog her or smth but that's difficult...

Even if we were together I can tell she'd cheat on me looking at her behaviour because again I don't think she sees me as a total man... Theres no way this can work out for me and I just keep digging deeper the whole for me to get out later....

Fuck...
Holy shit, man...so dropping her might actually be good for your mental, after all, think about it: you'll hurt for a while but you'll never be her emotional punching bag anymore. Stay strong, bro!

View attachment 208665

20191229 075330

Let her know that you talk to other girls even if you don't. Thats will show her how high value you are.

It worked for me.
Yes I did this a while ago and she wae like oh you're so promiscuos always talking with women... Will need to pull it off again... Idk

still not worth it imo bro, ded srs

girls our own age who've somewhat yet to be destroyed by our garbage society > one whore with a big ass that has a bodycount probably in the high 30s

being in love or a relationship with someone who you have common interests with and feeling the touch and love of each other is much much better than chasing after and falling in love with some roastie cause she has a nice body

still not worth it imo bro, ded srs

girls our own age who've somewhat yet to be destroyed by our garbage society > one whore with a big ass that has a bodycount probably in the high 30s

being in love or a relationship with someone who you have common interests with and feeling the touch and love of each other is much much better than chasing after and falling in love with some roastie cause she has a nice body
It all sounds good but the reality is that I'm a midget with average dick with a completely crashed maxilla after having done orthodontic work.

I'm trying to meet up with more foids but they all want big dicks. And as soon as they find it bigger they leave... It just happened now. I was talking with a foid, asked me for dick pics and a while later I was blocked lol.

For some reason all chick's that I match with want +8'...

Dude, you're fuckung with thots. Do you not realize how subhuman those females are? Their standards are too high. Find a better woman

Holy shit, man...so dropping her might actually be good for your mental, after all, think about it: you'll hurt for a while but you'll never be her emotional punching bag anymore. Stay strong, bro!
:( It's over for me... I can't sleep and cry at nights. I am not a man.
Dude, you're fuckung with thots. Do you not realize how subhuman those females are? Their standards are too high. Find a better woman
I don't know if I have the looks, at least not everyday. I'm bound to rot alone tbh

It all sounds good but the reality is that I'm a midget with average dick with a completely crashed maxilla after having done orthodontic work.

I'm trying to meet up with more foids but they all want big dicks. And as soon as they find it bigger they leave... It just happened now. I was talking with a foid, asked me for dick pics and a while later I was blocked lol.

For some reason all chick's that I match with want +8'...
how tall are you and how big is your dick

my dick is pretty avg ~6.2x~5 and in person I've been referred to as big

in pics its easy to fraud if you just pull your skin all the way down and get as hard as u can lol and ur dick will look big

how tall are you and how big is your dick

my dick is pretty avg ~6.2x~5 and in person I've been referred to as big

in pics its easy to fraud if you just pull your skin all the way down and get as hard as u can lol and ur dick will look big
I'm 1.80 but fraud 1.87 or so. Still it's a fraud, you yourself know how it's like with them lifts lol.

Dick 7 inches, sometimes if I'm doing sport it's been a bit bigger and if i root even the opposite because of worse erections.

The thing is that despite anything anyone wants to say, or despite what I want to believe. All my experiences with woman they expect a really really big cock (I don't know why). So there's always a problem with this. It's not my first time going through stuff like this...

I have so many stories that... I don't even know what to say. I have bad luck on this regard because u were with a chick taller than u and did fine with ur size too

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
The thing is that despite anything anyone wants to say, or despite what I want to believe. All my experiences with woman they expect a really really big cock (I don't know why). So there's always a problem with this. It's not my first time going through stuff like this...
if this is the case you might need to do some re measuring boyo. 7 inches is indeed a really really big cock and if u think its not big then you're not 7 inches
I have so many stories that... I don't even know what to say. I have bad luck on this regard because u were with a chick taller than u and did fine with ur size too
i didn't just do fine, she loved fucking every single time we saw each other

most bitches are completely braindead in that they think things are bigger than they actually are.

females see a 6'0 guy and think he's 6'2, they see a 5'10 man and think he's 6'0 etc, when they see an 8 inch dick, the probably think its 9 or 10. your dick is fine

i would like to hear one of your stories

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
if this is the case you might need to do some re measuring boyo. 7 inches is indeed a really really big cock and if u think its not big then you're not 7 inches

most bitches are completely braindead in that they think things are bigger than they actually are.

females see a 6'0 guy and think he's 6'2, they see a 5'10 man and think he's 6'0 etc, when they see an 8 inch dick, the probably think its 9 or 10. your dick is fine

I'm glad you have experienced this cruel world in a totally different way than how I did.

Truth is that it's not a "really, really big cock". Maybe 8 with enough girth...

Again maybe I just have bad luck, but right now I think a big dicked average guy can surpass a good lucking average dicked guy tbh.

Your girl probably isn't a whore and these chicks are hard to find. As soon as I open this app they be like: how big your dick is? Are you hung? Dick pics? Lol

20191229 091632

20191229 091632

Look first message right now.
It needs its own thread

20191229 092309

Last edited:
block her and move on

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
10 inches is probably like 1 in 10.000 maybe even more than that

So? I feel bad, if she's seeing me is because there's something about this midget, framlet, dicklet, hair frauded cel she likes but there's a barrier I can't overcome, actually there are many.

It hurts me to know someone else is more of a man than me, that she's there all night long, that the reason we aren't anything is just that I lack those inches, that I was just the "stupid boy"...

Many will say she's a whore but what am I? I only liked her at first because of looks too. I'm not any different.

It's so over... I miss the cuddling... I just don't know why she's accepting dates and stuff and at the same time ghosts me...

It's over, it never began.
Also 1 in 10.000 doesn't sound that crazy

Last edited:
Also 1 in 10.000 doesn't sound that crazy

Uh, but it's...

A city with 1 million people will only have like 50 guys that are 10 inches. Even with the internet I though anyone can meet more than 5.000 different people a year.

Since there are 500k men, and only 50 have +10in, that means she'd met one guy with 10 inches every 2 years.

This whore is obviously lying and the biggest dick she has ever taken was probably 8 in and no more than that

• +1
10 inches doesn't exist.

Girl inches are real though

put it in her butt

Uh, but it's...

A city with 1 million people will only have like 50 guys that are 10 inches. Even with the internet I though anyone can meet more than 5.000 different people a year.

Since there are 500k men, and only 50 have +10in, that means she'd met one guy with 10 inches every 2 years.

This whore is obviously lying and the biggest dick she has ever taken was probably 8 in and no more than that
Fair enough. Maybe she had a long time partner like that. I don't know how difficult it is to find those men if you have her looks on dating apps.

Although there are things that don't make sense there's definitely a reason why she made those comments... And there's also a reason why her level of interest has changed.

Making use of the blackpill I try to point out what's missing in my looks: face is decent, height is decent. I don't have muscles but if this was the case she wouldn't talk about dicks lol. Also my personality is cool overall...

It's all messed up because she'll be back in a few days talking about cuddling, love and what not...

It's completely crazy. I want to ask her out but I'm risking rejection. If she wanted to go serious with me she wouldn't do all this stuff.
10 inches doesn't exist.

Girl inches are real though
Cope. Girls inches apply yo everybody so I'd be bigger too lol

Last edited:
The reminiscence of my suffering lol. I'm done bumping threads cuz I'll get depressed. This was the last one for now lol

Use DHT Gel and a Penis Extender

• Love it