She has a BF but keeps inviting me to her place

  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Well, I tried. I thought I provided a good explanation on why you shouldn't cheat. You say you are "cucking" someone else, but I see it different as you becoming a cuck. But I would like to hear the story first before I pass proper judgement, so let's hear it when you are ready.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 56 and Peruvian
Well, I tried. I thought I provided a good explanation on why you shouldn't cheat. You say you are "cucking" someone else, but I see it different as you becoming a cuck. But I would like to hear the story first before I pass proper judgement, so let's hear it when you are ready.
I agree. This is the reason our world is shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Similar threads

B
Replies
4
Views
40
fuckincell
fuckincell
JOTAROSON
Replies
12
Views
87
JOTAROSON
JOTAROSON
softmaxmike
Replies
4
Views
58
N1kolai
N1kolai
Foidslayer12367
Replies
12
Views
56
Foidslayer12367
Foidslayer12367
StuGurt
Replies
15
Views
129
Pale God
Pale God

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top