She has a BF but keeps inviting me to her place

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
I know some girl (4/10) girl. She's 5"9 (like me) and lanky with short hair and a fucking hipster.

I've sold weed to her a bunch of times and we get along pretty well; until one purchase she Made where her boyfriend was present and he complained and threaten me because of the quantity of weed I was giving them (he was right tho, I was ripping them off) he wanted to fight and I defused the Situation by facing him and standing my ground.

He wasn't a Chad but he Is taller than me.

The thing is, she called me again about a month ago for More weed but she told me "he stopped smoking and wants me to do the same so I have to keep this secret"

I've sold her three times by now, and she has told me a bunch of times that we can hang out and smoke at her place. Yesterday after the purchase, I invited her a joint. I had shit to do so se Split ways and after an hour she texted me :

-Im feeling bad, the weed was too strong

-(me): just drunk something hot and take a nap dont worry

-she: I'm too horny for that lol

-me: Will drop by your place Tomorrow so you can tell me about it

-she : ok

So today in the morning she texted me asking If I'm gonna go to her place, that we can chill because her place Will be "empty" I have Yet to answer

Any advice? I'm horny AF but I just dont like her

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
She got a bf bro

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Braziliancel and CopeMaxxer
Cuck him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Braziliancel
That's degenerate just like him selling drugs. The bf sounds aggressive so he'd probably try to kill my nibba @Peruvian if he found out

Top kek

I thought the same although he doesn't have a way to find me or know about it.

I like you @Nibba , we only have different viewpoints most of the Time... And selling weed gives me Good moneyz while giving me more Time for Self-improvement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I thought the same although he doesn't have a way to find me or know about it.

I like you @Nibba , we only have different viewpoints most of the Time... And selling weed gives me Good moneyz while giving me more Time for Self-improvement
I like you too brah. I mean you're one of the only guys who I have differing view points with that I can get along with and be friends with tbh (no homo ?)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RopeAllFemales and Peruvian
Bro i have the same problem i have had legit contact with some girls sometimes. They inivted me to their houses, i sat in their cars late in the evening etc. But i did never do something cuz my dick went in my body i amalso to afraid: what if they dont want.... They all were like 4/10s. but not that often tbh if im lucky this happens once a year.

The point is they are to ugly, i cant even jerk off to them so i decide not to go further (or they). Afterward i regret it.

• +1
That's degenerate just like him selling drugs. The bf sounds aggressive so he'd probably try to kill my nibba @Peruvian if he found out

Top kek
Homicide is a very real thing in South America

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RopeAllFemales and Peruvian
Yeah and police don't do shit which is why I'm worried about him
Shit , maybe that's what happened to @Afrikancel

• +1
Bro a 4/10 is not worth the risk of getting into it with some potentially crazy boyfriend who might come in on you with a gun. Ghost that bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
Alright here is my take on this. If you get with the girl, while knowing that she has a boyfriend you are part of the cheating process. She is using you to cheat on him, do you really want to socially be known as a cheater? Especially in this day and age of social media.

But ask yourself this, if you did cheat with her and the fling stopped and she started seeing another guy. Let's say you got in a relationship with another girl in the future and that is either your first relationship or another one. What would you do if the girl cheated on you?

You couldn't be angry at her.

You couldn't feel anything about her.

Because you cheated with another men's girl, so you cannot feel any type or resentment or anything toward the girl if she cheated on you, you can't even blame it and say that "She isn't the person I thought, or who I thought I was with, so it's okay." Because you also cheated earlier in your life, so you have no moral obligation to feel anything wrong. You cannot even blame the guy that she cheated with because YOU also did it.

This is why you cannot cheat on a girl, you will literally become a cuck if you open up the opportunity to do so.

Let me know what you guys think. There are some pretty logical reasons also why you should not cheat or participate in such activities also.. But my take is interesting I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
I know some girl (4/10) girl. She's 5"9 (like me) and lanky with short hair and a fucking hipster.

I've sold weed to her a bunch of times and we get along pretty well; until one purchase she Made where her boyfriend was present and he complained and threaten me because of the quantity of weed I was giving them (he was right tho, I was ripping them off) he wanted to fight and I defused the Situation by facing him and standing my ground.

The thing is, she called me again about a month ago for More weed but she told me "he stopped smoking and wants me to do the same so I have to keep this secret"

I've sold her three times by now, and she has told me a bunch of times that we can hang out and smoke at her place. Yesterday after the purchase, I invited her a joint. I had shit to do so se Split ways and after an hour she texted me :

So today in the morning she texted me asking If I'm gonna go to her place, that we can chill because her place Will be "empty" I have Yet to answer

man fuck her and tell everyone / post it so you can true gigastatus max and become tega-chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and San Salvador
i read the story and i think i know whts going on

She really loves smoking weed

her BF stopped and is telling her to stop to
so in other words they no loner smoke together one less hobby less time together

now she still wants to smoke weed so she is trying to be friendly with you
it can mean many thing
she wants someone to smoke weed with
or
she wants discounts and or extra weed so she is being friendly
or
she is feeling distant from her BF caz of his rejection to the drug

the best advice i can give is to ignore her she is not WORTH IT
keep selling

as a starter businessman you will meet alot of people who will try to be your buddy buddy for discounts/gifts (people in general the girl may or may not be one of them )

and

if she continues sending weird text like the (horny one )
send a screenshot to her BF ( BE A MAN )
and follow by a copy paste from google showing why you care for the guy and find his gf behavior odd

by the way the DUDE might become super angry at you or you might make a new friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Peruvian
i read the story and i think i know whts going on

She really loves smoking weed

her BF stopped and is telling her to stop to
so in other words they no loner smoke together one less hobby less time together

now she still wants to smoke weed so she is trying to be friendly with you
it can mean many thing
she wants someone to smoke weed with
or
she wants discounts and or extra weed so she is being friendly
or
she is feeling distant from her BF caz of his rejection to the drug

the best advice i can give is to ignore her she is not WORTH IT
keep selling

as a starter businessman you will meet alot of people who will try to be your buddy buddy for discounts/gifts (people in general the girl may or may not be one of them )

and

if she continues sending weird text like the (horny one )
send a screenshot to her BF ( BE A MAN )
and follow by a copy paste from google showing why you care for the guy and find his gf behavior odd

by the way the DUDE might become super angry at you or you might make a new friend
High IQ.
I suspect Is either option b or c, since I dont give weed for free and I'm ripping her off hard tío.

• +1
Be a good person, don't fuck the taken.

But how did you meet this lady?

• +1
Be a good person, don't fuck the taken.

But how did you meet this lady?
this. also how old are you bro? i was looking at your description under your username

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FrothySolutions
  • +1

I wouldn't have sex with her, cause I know her bf is gonna find out and he's gonna slit your throat while your sleepin

• +1
I know, but how did you as a dealer meet this lady?
Ripped off His bf, he got mad and tried to intimidate me. We were both with our GFs at that moment, so I calmly pointed that fact and defused the Situation.

She later texted me (I didn't give her my number) and apologized at His bfs behaviour. This was around a couple of years ago and recently she started talking to me asking to buy weed and that His bf quitted smoking and didn't want her to smoke.

• +1
Ripped off His bf, he got mad and tried to intimidate me. We were both with our GFs at that moment, so I calmly pointed that fact and defused the Situation.

She later texted me (I didn't give her my number) and apologized at His bfs behaviour. This was around a couple of years ago and recently she started talking to me asking to buy weed and that His bf quitted smoking and didn't want her to smoke.

Ripped off his BF? I'm confused. He's got a boyfriend?

• +1

Top kek
I rly like you. Youre a good human. Ngl

• +1
The feds will be there waiting for you.

• +1
She* . yes

I'm still not clear on how you met these people though. How did you go from not dealing for them, to dealing for them?

• +1
I'm still not clear on how you met these people though. How did you go from not dealing for them, to dealing for them?

Customers I already have commenbd me bc of my product

• +1
Don't do this @ptethisbs

• +1
Send nudes

• +1
Was she tight? Like man's anoos?

• +1
Did she have a big dick? The homies wanna know

• +1
Yes

Will make a post since I found a couple of interesting details in this experience

Women dont have dicks you dummy. You got scammed

It was that small, really?

• +1
lol this guy XD all the advice given and it was already too late

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
Do you like traps boyo

Listen man. If Traps are gay, then may God strike............ @Intel.Imperitive with lighting

• +1
Listen man. If Traps are gay, then may God strike............ @Intel.Imperitive with lighting
Kek dude that ain't healthy

• +1

Waaaaaat what did I do ?

Me no thunderbolt-proof

• +1
  • +1