She is not attracted to you, she's an attention whore.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
We all like attention/validation, we would all love to be called handsome, good looking, hot, cute,etc, even by below average people, women do too. When you constantly text/call a woman, when you're always trying to make her laugh, when you're always asking her to study with you and when you shower her with compliments, (regardless of whether their compliments on her looks or not) you're giving her attention.

What do you want in return for your attention? PUSSY. If she isnt giving you that, yet she shows all the signs of a girl that likes you, guess what? She is an attention whore. Let me use my own personal experience as an example. A girl in college loved sexting me, i never even initiated it, we would talk in great detail about fucking each others brains out. Here is the kicker though, in real life, she gave me zero sexual attention, nothing at all, not even a kiss. Now why would this girl talk to me so sexually over the phone and give me no sexual attention in real life? The answer is very simple, she loved the attention i gave her, she loved feeling desired, she loved the idea that men find her attractive, that they would love to reproduce with her. Basically, she was an attention whore, using me to "get high off" validation.

Now, the million dollar question is; how do you tell if a girl is an attention whore or genuinely interested in a sexual relationship with you? Its very simple actually, you ask her on a date, if she says no, she is an attention whore that has been sexting, playfully flirting, toying with you so she can feel like that special little snowflake that she actually thinks that she is.:LOL:
What if she say "yes"? Is she interested? Maybe. She might just be using you for attention as well as a free meal at an expensive restaurant, or she is actually interested. The only way to tell is get sexual with her on the first date (kissing atleast), if that happens, congrats boyo, she is interested. Keep the date cheap too (movie, coffee).

Stop handing attention to these whores, its like giving them cocaine for free, its free for them but it damages YOUR self esteem and confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian, 11gaijin and GAY
@Nibba told me that you bought your oneitis a very expensive necklace

This is extremely legit. The only IOI is having sex.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Deleted member 281 and 11gaijin
@Nibba told me that you bought your oneitis a very expensive necklace
It was actually her necklace, i stole it from her and then gave it back to her as a gift.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Great post. Describes my situation perfectly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
anything but sex is COPE and a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, 11gaijin and Deleted member 281
When you constantly text/call a woman, when you're always trying to make her laugh, when you're always asking her to study with you and when you shower her with compliments, (regardless of whether their compliments on her looks or not) you're giving her attention.

Having a mommygf means she's doing all this for you.

People laugh about my BoyMaxxing and mommygf but it's as the TRP cucks say, as "alpha" as you can be.

We all like attention/validation, we would all love to be called handsome, good looking, hot, cute,etc, even by below average people, women do too. When you constantly text/call a woman, when you're always trying to make her laugh, when you're always asking her to study with you and when you shower her with compliments, (regardless of whether their compliments on her looks or not) you're giving her attention.

What do you want in return for your attention? PUSSY. If she isnt giving you that, yet she shows all the signs of a girl that likes you, guess what? She is an attention whore. Let me use my own personal experience as an example. A girl in college loved sexting me, i never even initiated it, we would talk in great detail about fucking each others brains out. Here is the kicker though, in real life, she gave me zero sexual attention, nothing at all, not even a kiss. Now why would this girl talk to me so sexually over the phone and give me no sexual attention in real life? The answer is very simple, she loved the attention i gave her, she loved feeling desired, she loved the idea that men find her attractive, that they would love to reproduce with her. Basically, she was an attention whore, using me to "get high off" validation.

Now, the million dollar question is; how do you tell if a girl is an attention whore or genuinely interested in a sexual relationship with you? Its very simple actually, you ask her on a date, if she says no, she is an attention whore that has been sexting, playfully flirting, toying with you so she can feel like that special little snowflake that she actually thinks that she is.:LOL:
What if she say "yes"? Is she interested? Maybe. She might just be using you for attention as well as a free meal at an expensive restaurant, or she is actually interested. The only way to tell is get sexual with her on the first date (kissing atleast), if that happens, congrats boyo, she is interested. Keep the date cheap too (movie, coffee).

Stop handing attention to these whores, its like giving them cocaine for free, its free for them but it damages YOUR self esteem and confidence.

Overall, good advice, but this shit about giving a foid validation goes a lot deeper than this.

First of all, NEVER pay for a girl on a first date. No matter what. Why? It's validation, and it's exactly what an attention whore wants. Even girls who are genuinely interested in you will LOSE interest for you if you pay for them. No fucking joke. It's literally as if you told them "Your time is more valuable than mine, so I'm gonna pay for it." None of that shit. Either she pays her half, or fuck that bitch.

Secondly, you shouldn't always kiss a girl on the first date. The majority of times actually, you shouldn't. Why? It's validation, and it confirms to her that you LIKE her on the first date. The more interest you show in a foid, the lower her own interest in you will be. Always keep her wondering on whether you like her or not. You kiss her on the first date? Boom, she knows 100% you like her. This is fine if she is REALLY into you, which most girls won't be, and definitely not with most people on this forum.

this(unfortunately)

I initally thought this hot butterface(she literally was a PAWG, and her face was not that ugly, it looked older than usual tbh) had a thing for me but turns out she was joking. She kept calling me good looking, but she was only talking about my fashion.

Secondly, you shouldn't always kiss a girl on the first date. The majority of times actually, you shouldn't. Why? It's validation, and it confirms to her that you LIKE her on the first date
She can have the validation if we are getting sexual, there is honestly no other way to tell if she is an attention whore tbh.

She can have the validation if we are getting sexual, there is honestly no other way to tell if she is an attention whore tbh.

Attention whores won’t pay for their own half of the meal. She needs to be at least slightly interested to do that, so you’ll already know she’s no attention whore. If after the first date, you bring her over or you go to her house, kiss away, chances are it’ll become more than that. But if you leave the bar/restaurant/etc and are both about to head home, and you go in for the kiss, you give her ALL the power.

Yeah, if a woman is genuinely into you she will jump to talking about sexual stuff fairly quickly.

It was actually her necklace, i stole it from her and then gave it back to her as a gift.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Madman

Just steal and regift theory is so legit

@11gaijin @Weishaupt